Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

MysticEmpath wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:
MysticEmpath wrote: Your witch spirit sounds fascinating. Are you able to share where you got him from? (It's ok if you don't) He just has such an intriguing way of manifesting. Thank you for sharing your experiences!
Omg! I did an RA with him too and my first one was a female Heaven Hound haha!! Her name starts with an M. What's funny is my male dog was a West Highland White Terrier and his name started with an M too. That's so neat though. I love hearing these things.. It just all connects sometimes. :D...
That's so crazy!! When these things happen how can you call it coincidence?

I'm going to go check out her shop. I've always been curious about the Metaphysical and Haunted shops on Etsy but haven't made a purchase through them yet. On another note, I was looking under the spiritkeeping hashtag on Instagram when I think I saw a post from you when you got a black dog from one of the online sellers. It's adorable! Do you get any activity from it?
Yeah she inherited so much amazing items! Definitely one of my top "paranormal" shops. She loves taking care of infant, child, and witch spirits a lot so she always has an abundance of that. :D I started off bringing in spirits from Etsy shops and then that's when I branched out to CH, I wanted to start working with spirits besides human spirits. ^^

Oh yeah my little guy! It is a black sheep vessel! He probably is my most "pricey" investment in a vessel I ever made.. x - x I just loved him from the beginning when the seller posted it, because I was told he is dual-natured, but not demonic. I ended up doing a layaway with him. I got him from VioletKisses4TheLost on Etsy and the lady Oleander is soo nice and sweet. He's a nonhuman spirit (I feel sure he is a lowborn demon but Oleander likes calling the nonhuman ones as "earthbound spirits" since they never incarnated as a human) and Oleander has sent me videos of him showing orbs. I remember she told me he is stubborn about showing orbs unless persistently asked, and she sent me a video of a big white orb shooting towards the camera LMAO. He gives off a strange, but not bad energy to me.. I just recently had a dream his vessel appeared in it lol! When Oleander sent him to me she told me he was very excited haha he has always been challenging towards her and not as close to her. On the same day before she messaged me I was thinking "I bet he can't wait to leave her home" -laughs-

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

MysticEmpath wrote: Are your Dendwet and Air Dragons from CH?
Yes, the Air Dragon was a reverse adoption and the Dendwet was a custom conjure. Both are amazing and fun companions.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

MysticEmpath wrote:Just curious to know what kind of manifestations you have experienced with your spirit companions and which sellers you received those spirits from. I love scouring the forum on sellers and experiences but they don't often seem to be one and the same in topics and categories.

Here are my most well manifested companions and how they communicate.

Unicorn from CH- She communicates amazingly with my pendulum and an influx of dragonflies.
Twilight Fae from Citrine- Amazing at manipulating my radio to show she's there. Communicates with the pendulum very well in the evening, but seems too "tired" during the day. She is also bonded to the Unicorn from CH, they are truly two peas in a metaphysical pod.
Heaven Hound from ThePaganShopOnline- White orbs in my security camera
9-Tail Kitsune from ThePaganShopOnline- Very witty, amazing sense of humour and communicates through the pendulum
Queen Phoenix from ThePaganShopOnline- Have dreams of her when I ask to see her.
Devata from BluJay76- She is my Destiny Conjure and is usually the first one to communicate with the pendulum.
Djinn Psyouwontforgetme- He's very matter-of fact and doesn't beat around the bush when communicating via pendulum. Very powerful entity.
Throne Angel from TrueMetaphysical- I have not directly communicated with her, instead my other companions let me know of her presence. She is sort of their "leader" and helps delegate tasking when I get overwhelmed with human life.

All my other companions are communicative with the pendulum but are on the quieter side than the ones listed. They are all incredibly sweet, loving and loyal. Some are always with me, others seem to come and visit when I ask.

Maybe for some spirit keepers, communicating telepathically works. I have found that my responses are better when I speak out loud for my spirits to hear me clearly and concisely. I suppose my mind is too jambled to get an accurate thought out.
Well Im now excited about getting my heaven hound Tonight from Billy , after hearing about yours . I have a few from CH, creatures mainly .I have seen all sorts of shades and orbs . I feel touch mostly I get this from a few of my spirits. My Caladrius actually sings to me at night when I have ear plugs in which is a wow! The lights in every room of my home flicker all the time. I see light orbs like flickers of light , blue if its my dragon. I have had figures by my bed not 100% but it could of been my Baku as it was the oddest creature Ive ever seen. The other was tall and greyish again think it was my angel. My raven shifter from Toni C, has appeared as a raven which has followed me about every day for days calling to me and watching me. Most will do pendulum but I get telepathy from many of mine. I have had spiritual contact all my life though. 1ak

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
Adrasteia wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:She's awesome. She's a very strong medium witch ahh. I entirely agree! I love spirited paintings, pictures...you name it. She prices her goods so high now I feel very lucky the photograph I brought in was insanely 'affordable.'
I try doing the same thing too lmao! I pretty much have always loved drawing so I have tried drawing all my spirits... even my CH ones, the best I can based on their descriptions LOL. It's such a therapeutic thing to do sometimes.

That portrait and even the clown man one are the ones that give me the strongest energies oh man I'm sure you know what I mean and can feel it too, I remember Elizabeth told me the woman in it is "evil" and the man has manifested to her twice because he wants to escape the portrait.
Same! I'm a very visual person but I rarely receive visions of my keep. I'd definitely draw them, when I can (spiritually) see better. The portraits from my 'non-famous' spirits were painted by Billy. He has painted many spirits that he conjured for me. I really love his realistic art style.

I placed an order for the portrait, since I felt immediatly drawn to it. I know, me...an absolute madwoman. His energy was a lot more calmer than hers...I didn't sense any malice but her energy was heavy, whereas the clown made me sick. I'll see how it turns out in a couple of months.

I believe, the reason why their manifestations are really intense is that they're bound traditionally, way more connected to our realm. I'm excited and I want to help them resolve their issues...
Ugh I've been wanting to get a spirit portait done by Billy for the loooongest time... I have so many spirits from him too smh I should really get to that. I have way too many of his spirits bound to my stuffed animals haha!

Omgggg no wayyyy! You really got it?! That's so crazy hahaha this whole time I've been wondering who is going to end up with that. Lol if you mention Violet, and "John" to her, she will know what you're talking about. All I have to say regarding that portrait is I completely agree with you about their individual energies and Elizabeth told me it's her most intense one! I really want to hear about an update from you about that eventually. Also - she loves updates too. :D

I pretty much was the exact same about the witch family photo I got from her. As soon as I saw the warlock I was drawn and ended up getting it within the same day I saw it online. No regrets.
Oh wow Billy will do that, think I may have to buy more from him. Beanie bears MLP collection going on here lol 1i

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
MysticEmpath wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:
MysticEmpath wrote:
Oh yeah my little guy! It is a black sheep vessel! He probably is my most "pricey" investment in a vessel I ever made.. x - x I just loved him from the beginning when the seller posted it, because I was told he is dual-natured, but not demonic. I ended up doing a layaway with him. I got him from VioletKisses4TheLost on Etsy and the lady Oleander is soo nice and sweet. He's a nonhuman spirit (I feel sure he is a lowborn demon but Oleander likes calling the nonhuman ones as "earthbound spirits" since they never incarnated as a human) and Oleander has sent me videos of him showing orbs. I remember she told me he is stubborn about showing orbs unless persistently asked, and she sent me a video of a big white orb shooting towards the camera LMAO. He gives off a strange, but not bad energy to me.. I just recently had a dream his vessel appeared in it lol! When Oleander sent him to me she told me he was very excited haha he has always been challenging towards her and not as close to her. On the same day before she messaged me I was thinking "I bet he can't wait to leave her home" -laughs-
I have not really worked with human spirits before so the paranormal shops have put my foot through the door. I absolutely love my spirit companions and I feel that we have a quite a few similar interests with certain sellers. I actually started following VioletKiss4TheLost before you mentioned it. Crazy "coincidences", lol. Hoping to find that special haunted artifact/doll one day. They're still pricey for me but I'm keeping my eye out. Thanks so much for sharing your stories! They are so descriptive and insightful of the spirits and vessels in your keep.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

lolaberry wrote:
MysticEmpath wrote: Well Im now excited about getting my heaven hound Tonight from Billy , after hearing about yours . I have a few from CH, creatures mainly .I have seen all sorts of shades and orbs . I feel touch mostly I get this from a few of my spirits. My Caladrius actually sings to me at night when I have ear plugs in which is a wow! The lights in every room of my home flicker all the time. I see light orbs like flickers of light , blue if its my dragon. I have had figures by my bed not 100% but it could of been my Baku as it was the oddest creature Ive ever seen. The other was tall and greyish again think it was my angel. My raven shifter from Toni C, has appeared as a raven which has followed me about every day for days calling to me and watching me. Most will do pendulum but I get telepathy from many of mine. I have had spiritual contact all my life though. 1ak
Congrats on your Heaven Hound!! You sound very spiritually sensitive and I have no doubt you will be thrilled with whoever comes to you. My Heaven Hound is on the quieter side but her presence is so comforting when I see her orbs in the camera, sometimes she'll follow me between rooms as well but seems to prefer staying by the front of the house.

Do your spirits appear to you in your mind's eye or can you see/hear them physically/audibly?

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

MysticEmpath wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
MysticEmpath wrote: Well Im now excited about getting my heaven hound Tonight from Billy , after hearing about yours . I have a few from CH, creatures mainly .I have seen all sorts of shades and orbs . I feel touch mostly I get this from a few of my spirits. My Caladrius actually sings to me at night when I have ear plugs in which is a wow! The lights in every room of my home flicker all the time. I see light orbs like flickers of light , blue if its my dragon. I have had figures by my bed not 100% but it could of been my Baku as it was the oddest creature Ive ever seen. The other was tall and greyish again think it was my angel. My raven shifter from Toni C, has appeared as a raven which has followed me about every day for days calling to me and watching me. Most will do pendulum but I get telepathy from many of mine. I have had spiritual contact all my life though. 1ak
Congrats on your Heaven Hound!! You sound very spiritually sensitive and I have no doubt you will be thrilled with whoever comes to you. My Heaven Hound is on the quieter side but her presence is so comforting when I see her orbs in the camera, sometimes she'll follow me between rooms as well but seems to prefer staying by the front of the house.

Do your spirits appear to you in your mind's eye or can you see/hear them physically/audibly?
Well I have never been good at visualising at all, I have had my Norse vamp show me his face this way which shocked me. No I see them physically which sometimes can be scary. I do hear physically too but cannot make the words out well and one or two of them are singers ha ha . I spent over 15 years trying to block it out when I was in my late teens. I got scared after knowing something bad would happen to my brother, so after he died I went a bit withdrawn. Im in the UK and my heaven hound came at 5 this morning ,so I woke to such a calm feeling around the home , after a great nights sleep. I have sleep issues so hope he helps , he is a pre bound hound. My dog is getting old now so wanted him for her really as well as myself 1lo

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

lolaberry wrote:
Well I have never been good at visualising at all, I have had my Norse vamp show me his face this way which shocked me. No I see them physically which sometimes can be scary. I do hear physically too but cannot make the words out well and one or two of them are singers ha ha . I spent over 15 years trying to block it out when I was in my late teens. I got scared after knowing something bad would happen to my brother, so after he died I went a bit withdrawn. Im in the UK and my heaven hound came at 5 this morning ,so I woke to such a calm feeling around the home , after a great nights sleep. I have sleep issues so hope he helps , he is a pre bound hound. My dog is getting old now so wanted him for her really as well as myself 1lo
I'm so sorry I didn't see your post! And deeply sorry for your loss. <3
I think I also supressed my "gifts" after the loss of my mother 28 years ago and over time they are coming back, I'm just trying to work on them.

I'm not great at visualizing either, but I have gone one by one with my spirits scouring for pictures that they felt best represented them and put them in a binder with all their information. It has helped tremendously and I think they loved being able to choose images that they felt best represented them.

I don't think I mentioned this but I'm also very aware when my Destiny Conjure (from BluJay76) wants to talk. My receiving hand will start to get the static feeling. I think that's when I started to realize that I have the clairsentient ability. I definitely get this feeling when antique shopping too and the strength of the static is increasing over time.

I hope you are loving your Heaven Hound! They seem to know how to communicate with you as a loyal dog/companion would too. I absolutely feel more at ease when alone at home.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

MysticEmpath wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
I'm so sorry I didn't see your post! And deeply sorry for your loss. <3
I think I also supressed my "gifts" after the loss of my mother 28 years ago and over time they are coming back, I'm just trying to work on them.

I'm not great at visualizing either, but I have gone one by one with my spirits scouring for pictures that they felt best represented them and put them in a binder with all their information. It has helped tremendously and I think they loved being able to choose images that they felt best represented them.

I don't think I mentioned this but I'm also very aware when my Destiny Conjure (from BluJay76) wants to talk. My receiving hand will start to get the static feeling. I think that's when I started to realize that I have the clairsentient ability. I definitely get this feeling when antique shopping too and the strength of the static is increasing over time.

I hope you are loving your Heaven Hound! They seem to know how to communicate with you as a loyal dog/companion would too. I absolutely feel more at ease when alone at home.
Thank you, My Heaven hound is so amazing , Ive seen white misty swirls out the corner of my eye twice, but I mostly feel when he is near its such a calming protective feeling. I ended up getting a coutwind angel from Billy too as I was so impressed 1lo . He (my heaven hound) seems to be by my side lots as I feel like my dog is there but she is not as she is laying down its great! My coutwind I feel above me like he is hovering over me guarding me , billy really is very talented 1tu . I like the folder idea, I will do this its great way of keeping info together , as I always forget who likes what offerings 1hd

Jasperr
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Fox
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frrog Myrtle
Zodiac:

I get manifestations through touch mostly. All of my spirits do have a welcoming hello, either something visual like my first spirit (shes a chinese fox and displayed herself as a giant orb of light in the corner of my ceiling) Or through telepathy by random fleeting images of them along with a message they're trying to send across with the welcome. Most other times i just get temperature changes from cold to warm with my foxy gal, or from my gargoyle i get the opposite, warm to a very calming cool.

My first C5T3 Spirit is seeming to be very boisterous, hes a human spirit and has only been here maybe almost a week. hes already letting himself be known in little ways. The classic 'Hello' (i was shown an image of him and heard the music he played when he was alive) He pokes me like a friend would just to mess with you. And it feels like a persons actual finger, the pad and nail and the light force and everything. I only look up to see that i'm still alone in my room at 4 A.M.

Most of my other spirits are fairly quiet, but i recieve emotions well with all of my spirits, so if i can't physically feel that they're touching me or their energy isn't as present or im getting blocks, i still recieve the emotions that they feel. Their love, their worry, their anger (not towards me, usually with other people im surrounded by) its a very weird thing but i really appreciate it ;-; that's how they've combated my doubts for them <3

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”