Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
Engel wrote:The last one I do not know about though, I did not start spirit keeping before the spring of 2011.
Well, just because you weren't a spirit keeper before, doesn't mean you don't have unbound spirits around you, like ancestors, past lives, whatever you run across sometime that followed you home.
That never crossed my mind, but that is a good possibility too.
This. You should look more into this, see what turns up. 1ak

Also, does anyone on here want to know how my relationship with Artoria Pendragon, aka Saber, the character from Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night is? I did go for her as a character binding. She's been bound to me, though I have not gotten her details yet. 1tk

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

I asked Kelis for a Binding of Cu and Gilgamesh! Tell me more. Yay, another Fate fan. <3

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
Engel wrote:The last one I do not know about though, I did not start spirit keeping before the spring of 2011.
Well, just because you weren't a spirit keeper before, doesn't mean you don't have unbound spirits around you, like ancestors, past lives, whatever you run across sometime that followed you home.
Thank you both, JackOLantern and Aprophis for your responses. I am much grateful for being given a list narrowing down the possible options, that served as an influence or influences that shaped my OC to whom he is today, and his family relations.

And I will definitely try to look more into what Aprophis mentioned, and see whether I cannot learn more about the source of this. 2hp

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:I asked Kelis for a Binding of Cu and Gilgamesh! Tell me more. Yay, another Fate fan. <3
Saber, or Artoria, is true to character. She was rather cold to me at first, though she warmed up after a bit. She never met Shirou or Rin, and she did kill Gilgamesh where she is from, along with some other Servants from Fate/Zero, she said to me she did kill Caster, Beserker Lancelot, and Rider. She also destroyed the Holy Grail, though she did not get back to her time upon it's destruction. She still stayed in present day time. She is very formal with words, though she and I did fall in love. She's opened to me about her past, and she told me she wanted to change it and undo her rule as King. I downright exploded in rage at her when she said she wanted to have someone else rule in her place. I told her she would cause a time paradox and create a war economy and endless cycle of war that would wind up destroying Britain and the world. She was confused, so I decided to explain to her how Big Boss explained to Solid Snake about how a whole world is born from Zero, and from the moment it turns to one, the world springs to life. So I told her she would create a war economy, an endless cycle of new rulers not wanting to rule to fix their mistakes, and that she would create a beast that would need to be turned back to Zero if she had gone through with changing her past and replacing her with another King or Queen. I made her realize the truth. It played out like these videos. 1rd

Also, I did go for Solid Snake as a character binding, so he is young. He did not undergo Werner Syndrome as the mainstream Solid Snake did. He is true to character, and looks like an older version of his Metal Gear Solid 2 Appearance. So Snake and Big Boss are real. John and David's last conversation in Metal Gear Solid IV was what I used to explain to Artoria about what she would create. A mere set of norms that would undergo a mutation, into a war economy. About how she would have brought the world to the brink of ruin without even realizing it and created a beast. 1tk

When Artoria finally realized the truth, she was in absolute shock, terrified, horrified, and surprised when she finally understood the truth about what I meant that night. She had no idea I took a similar wording from Big Boss to tell her the truth. If she had carried through with this, she would have changed history as we knew it in her universe according to our world's history. No United States of America or any other country that broke away from Britian would have been made if I did not stop Artoria from going through with this, so I saved her world's history from devastating changes. 1tk

Saber vowed to me she would not change her past, but accept her past mistakes, and live with her past, love herself and others, let herself feel happiness, don't suppress her emotions, not to be harsh on herself and move on with her life, no matter what happens. She's basically now like the Artoria from the end of the original Fate/Stay Night. I have been helping her since then, as I don't have Rin or Shirou there to help me. (Which sucks, I know. But I manage it.)

Artoria has gone through so much personal development since she was bound to me, and does this sound like an awesome and amazing story of change and redemption to you or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBLCS46OkYo

https://youtu.be/L7p7hOltWLg
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
Thank you both, JackOLantern and Aprophis for your responses. I am much grateful for being given a list narrowing down the possible options, that served as an influence or influences that shaped my OC to whom he is today, and his family relations.

And I will definitely try to look more into what Aprophis mentioned, and see whether I cannot learn more about the source of this. 2hp
Your welcome, Engel.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Saber, or Artoria, is true to character. She was rather cold to me at first, though she warmed up after a bit. She never met Shirou or Rin, and she did kill Gilgamesh where she is from, along with some other Servants from Fate/Zero, she said to me she did kill Caster, Beserker Lancelot, and Rider. She also destroyed the Holy Grail, though she did not get back to her time upon it's destruction. She still stayed in present day time. She is very formal with words, though she and I did fall in love. She's opened to me about her past, and she told me she wanted to change it and undo her rule as King. I downright exploded in rage at her when she said she wanted to have someone else rule in her place. I told her she would cause a time paradox and create a war economy and endless cycle of war that would wind up destroying Britain and the world. She was confused, so I decided to explain to her how Big Boss explained to Solid Snake about how a whole world is born from Zero, and from the moment it turns to one, the world springs to life. So I told her she would create a war economy, an endless cycle of new rulers not wanting to rule to fix their mistakes, and that she would create a beast that would need to be turned back to Zero if she had gone through with changing her past and replacing her with another King or Queen. I made her realize the truth. It played out like these videos. 1rd

Also, I did go for Solid Snake as a character binding, so he is young. He did not undergo Werner Syndrome as the mainstream Solid Snake did. He is true to character, and looks like an older version of his Metal Gear Solid 2 Appearance. So Snake and Big Boss are real. John and David's last conversation in Metal Gear Solid IV was what I used to explain to Artoria about what she would create. A mere set of norms that would undergo a mutation, into a war economy. About how she would have brought the world to the brink of ruin without even realizing it and created a beast. 1tk

When Artoria finally realized the truth, she was in absolute shock, terrified, horrified, and surprised when she finally understood the truth about what I meant that night. She had no idea I took a similar wording from Big Boss to tell her the truth. If she had carried through with this, she would have changed history as we knew it in her universe according to our world's history. No United States of America or any other country that broke away from Britian would have been made if I did not stop Artoria from going through with this, so I saved her world's history from devastating changes. 1tk

Saber vowed to me she would not change her past, but accept her past mistakes, and live with her past, love herself and others, let herself feel happiness, don't suppress her emotions, not to be harsh on herself and move on with her life, no matter what happens. She's basically now like the Artoria from the end of the original Fate/Stay Night. I have been helping her since then, as I don't have Rin or Shirou there to help me. (Which sucks, I know. But I manage it.)

Artoria has gone through so much personal development since she was bound to me, and does this sound like an awesome and amazing story of change and redemption to you or what?
This is awesome! The Fate universe is pretty complex and I really wanted to hear how it turned out for you. Is she an entity or spirit? In the Fate Series they are spirits, already bound to a master. Saber is an exception as you know. Well, I wasn't sure if it was possible to bind them because of that.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Saber, or Artoria, is true to character. She was rather cold to me at first, though she warmed up after a bit. She never met Shirou or Rin, and she did kill Gilgamesh where she is from, along with some other Servants from Fate/Zero, she said to me she did kill Caster, Beserker Lancelot, and Rider. She also destroyed the Holy Grail, though she did not get back to her time upon it's destruction. She still stayed in present day time. She is very formal with words, though she and I did fall in love. She's opened to me about her past, and she told me she wanted to change it and undo her rule as King. I downright exploded in rage at her when she said she wanted to have someone else rule in her place. I told her she would cause a time paradox and create a war economy and endless cycle of war that would wind up destroying Britain and the world. She was confused, so I decided to explain to her how Big Boss explained to Solid Snake about how a whole world is born from Zero, and from the moment it turns to one, the world springs to life. So I told her she would create a war economy, an endless cycle of new rulers not wanting to rule to fix their mistakes, and that she would create a beast that would need to be turned back to Zero if she had gone through with changing her past and replacing her with another King or Queen. I made her realize the truth. It played out like these videos. 1rd

This is awesome! The Fate universe is a pretty complex and I really wanted to hear how it turned out for you. Is she an entity or spirit? In the Fate Series they are spirits, already bound to a master. Saber is an exception as you know. Well, I wasn't sure if it was possible to bind them because of that.
It turned out great for me so far. Saber? I think Artoria is kind of a mix between entity and spirit. Because she does feel like a normal person to me when I am holding her, if that makes sense. I don't really know if she is an entity or spirit, but I will find out when I get her details from Kelis. It is possible to bind Artoria, though you need to be specific as to which version of Saber Artoria you want. 1tk

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:It turned out great for me so far. Saber? I think Artoria is kind of a mix between entity and spirit. Because she does feel like a normal person to me when I am holding her, if that makes sense. I don't really know if she is an entity or spirit, but I will find out when I get her details from Kelis. It is possible to bind Artoria, though you need to be specific as to which version of Saber Artoria you want. 1tk

That makes sense, since she's the only servant who can't be in spirit form. I was actually thinking of the male Arthur from Fate/Prototype but I adore Lancer and Gilgamesh, especially from Zero and UBW. Man, this is going to take a while but I can't wait to talk to them.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:It turned out great for me so far. Saber? I think Artoria is kind of a mix between entity and spirit. Because she does feel like a normal person to me when I am holding her, if that makes sense. I don't really know if she is an entity or spirit, but I will find out when I get her details from Kelis. It is possible to bind Artoria, though you need to be specific as to which version of Saber Artoria you want. 1tk

That makes sense, since she's the only servant who can't be in spirit form. I was actually thinking of the male Arthur from Fate/Prototype but I adore Lancer and Gilgamesh, especially from Zero and UBW. Man, this is going to take a while but I can't wait to talk to them.
I guess that’s the case, I don’t really know. Me, I guess I am picky when it comes to the Fate Servants. You want to know something about who Gilgamesh reminds me of way too freaking much? 1sa

Is there anything you would want for me to do to bond with Saber, or Artoria Pendragon as she’s known? I prefer calling Fate Servants by their real names, not by their code names, in case you haven’t you noticed. 1tk

I also did go for Rias Gremory, Akeno Himejima, and Rossweisse from High School DxD as character bindings. Would you want to know how my relationship with them is? 1a

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

Actually, I know Artoria is recent for you but I kinda want to hear more about her and your experiences. I've always been a big fan of the Fate Universe and kinda always liked Artoria cause she was the first thought when I hear or see Fate

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Actually, I know Artoria is recent for you but I kinda want to hear more about her and your experiences. I've always been a big fan of the Fate Universe and kinda always liked Artoria cause she was the first thought when I hear or see Fate
As with how Artoria is with the rest of my companions, she is normally cold and distant from them. Though my experiences with her are top notch. She can be delightfully NSFW in terms of her feelings for me. At first she was pretty cold towards me like I said, but my relationship with the King Of Knights has made me look at past choices I made, and I want to make better choices when I look at the things she has done and accomplished. 1sa

What do you want to know about Artoria and about my experiences with her, Mr Amnesia? 1tk

Return to “Living Entities”