acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I think the biggest rule is to make it simple as well: Don’t do anything ever that would make me question your respect towards me
Never do anything to make me feel uncomfortable with you

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

But I do hope things get worked out

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Chewie wrote:@AvalonKnight

I don't know your house rules and if you already covered this, but here is part of my house rules.

Rule 1 - Never twist my words, don't even try.
Rule 2 - What ever I might agree to while intoxicated, be it by substances, feelings or otherwise, are not final. I cannot think straight in those situations. Don't try to take advantage of it.

(There are other rules too, about unbounds, ect.)
So far those 2 rules have served me well.
These are really good and number 1 sounds like a must have rule to me.
AriesStarChild do you mind if I use them? because I think based on my own past events I'm going to need them. My house rules are
1. Don't lie to me, ever.
2. Don't seduce me at work
3. ( Specifically to the ubi) do not try to butt in and push my nympho out when I am engaging with her ( happens so often my nympho now stays in the background most of the time)
4. Bronwyn angel is in charge and what she or the Courtwinds do concerning my wellbeing is law.
I also have others but as I mentioned, I keep rewriting them because they keep getting bent.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Chewie
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

@AvalonKnight

I'll give you a couple more of my house rules in case you can use them or get inspired by them.

3) All must get along. Respect each other. No fighting. No jealousy. No threatening each other.

4) No interfering with or blocking communication and interaction with any bound spirits or entities in my keep, nor with un-bounds that have been welcomed.

5) Do not impersonate another spirit, entity or person without my explicit permission.

And I do like the ones that AriesStarChild_ wrote too. I will probably add some version of those to my own house rules.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Legally, intoxicated people can’t give consent. Maybe that has to be applied to house rules, as well, up to and including “house rules cannot be altered unless everyone is stone cold sober”.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'll give you a couple more of my house rules in case you can use them or get inspired by them.

3) All must get along. Respect each other. No fighting. No jealousy. No threatening each other.

4) No interfering with or blocking communication and interaction with any bound spirits or entities in my keep, nor with un-bounds that have been welcomed.

5) Do not impersonate another spirit, entity or person without my explicit permission.

And I do like the ones that AriesStarChild_ wrote too. I will probably add some version of those to my own house rules.
I apologize chewie, I should have made my last comment regarding house rules towards you as it was actually your rules I was quoting - I was working last night while posting and was a little distracted so again, sorry XDD
Your house rules are well thought out and perfect for my situation though, so if it's cool I'll be incorporating most of them into mine, and including the additions from likes2read and AriesStarChild - all of them together make up a pretty air tight ruleset for keepers keeping spirits that have personalities like my ubi.

I will just say I've never had any issues with my angels or my nympho which is why I'm starting to feel like dark arts keeping is too much of a headache so I'm going to really have a long think about whether I'm giving up on my ubi and keep purely white arts in my family or not.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Chewie
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

AvalonKnight wrote:

I apologize chewie, I should have made my last comment regarding house rules towards you as it was actually your rules I was quoting - I was working last night while posting and was a little distracted so again, sorry XDD
Your house rules are well thought out and perfect for my situation though, so if it's cool I'll be incorporating most of them into mine, and including the additions from likes2read and AriesStarChild - all of them together make up a pretty air tight ruleset for keepers keeping spirits that have personalities like my ubi.

I will just say I've never had any issues with my angels or my nympho which is why I'm starting to feel like dark arts keeping is too much of a headache so I'm going to really have a long think about whether I'm giving up on my ubi and keep purely white arts in my family or not.
No worries, no need to apologize.
And of course I'm cool with you (or anyone else) using the rules I posted (I did write "in case you can use them or get inspired by them") 1ey

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Chewie wrote: No worries, no need to apologize.
And of course I'm cool with you (or anyone else) using the rules I posted (I did write "in case you can use them or get inspired by them") 1ey
Thank you, I appreciate it. Your rules are going to be put to good use 3|D

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

It's all about the intent.

(I know...late on a thread, again.)

But angels are beings of love, and not "every kind of love but THAT." That's Victorian, Puritan, take your pick. And I think part of why angels try to be discreet about that, is that they know that for a lot of humans, angels and human sexuality are mutually exclusive concepts. You know, Genesis 6 and whatnot, which many seem to interpret as "any and all relations between angel and human are verboten."

Um...it's not that simple.

I'll mention Ida Craddock, who was married to an angel, and yes, that did mean there were marital relations (check out her book "Heavenly Bridegrooms" for an extended discussion on THAT one.) Those relations sometimes got a little loud; between that, and her writing about marital matters when she was legally single, she ran afoul of Anthony Comstock, and the resulting persecution led her to take her own life.

But the reason I bring her up, is that in "The Heaven of the Bible," Ida Craddock took several verses of Scripture, and said that if verse A is true, and verse B is true, then that would imply C.

Regarding angels, she quoted from Daniel, and pointed out that Daniel mentioned that an angel's body had the appearance of beryl. Per Craddock, that would imply, at a minimum, that its garment was drawn back, perhaps to a point of heroic semi-nudity.

Also worth pointing out, was that if you really want to get into the details in Genesis, then don't forget that humans were male and female, and THEN sinned; sex, per se, isn't sinful, it's what you DO with it that causes all the problems.

Well, as above, so below. Angels are either genderless, or the ultimate in genderfluidity, depending on your perspective. And they do love us on every level, even that one. So, what's their intent when expressing that specific form of love? If their intent is holy, it stands to reason that shouldn't be a problem.

A couple of months ago, I did an evocation of Archangel Raphael. Our history is complicated; to say I had a whole bunch of questions for Raphael, would be like saying that Alex Trebek has read a whole bunch of answers over the years.

But when I asked him for a short version, he told me that the closest approximation he can give, to express how much he loves me, is "the way that human beings express their total and unconditional love." He didn't spell it out, but I could tell what he meant.

We had some energy work that needed to be done; he lingered a bit on that one chakra, but then again, I've got an unrelated history there, too, so, benefit of the doubt, I guess.

Man, listen to my keys clack.

tl;dr version: Yes, angels do love us that way; they usually won't come right out and say as much, though, because they don't want to confuse us.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote:
But when I asked him for a short version, he told me that the closest approximation he can give, to express how much he loves me, is "the way that human beings express their total and unconditional love." He didn't spell it out, but I could tell what he meant.
Could you please telling the long version/more explanation on this?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”