Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

So out of curiosity.....any of you ever wonder WHY? Why do/does a particular spirit want to come here, be here. What draws them....is it knowledge, energy, or something else? Why does such a being want to help you / us? What do "they" get in return....just friendship or is there more?

I've been a member here for a long time, but am usually quite on the board. More of a reader than a writer. However, I had just the above questions ask of me today. My answer....no one answer can stand for all. Would love to read what your answers are.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sudu wrote:So out of curiosity.....any of you ever wonder WHY? Why do/does a particular spirit want to come here, be here. What draws them....is it knowledge, energy, or something else? Why does such a being want to help you / us? What do "they" get in return....just friendship or is there more?

I've been a member here for a long time, but am usually quite on the board. More of a reader than a writer. However, I had just the above questions ask of me today. My answer....no one answer can stand for all. Would love to read what your answers are.
I've wondered about the exact same thing.

A few possibilities:

1. They know you from a past life.
2. They are soulmates.
3. They want to help you. (Not busy enough, *sexual* relationships, friendship or altruism, lol.)
4. They want to explore or stay in our realm.
5. They are just drawn to your energy. Your energy is unique. Some just love it, because they experience it very differently as a spiritual being. (This is a common reason, why they chose to come to us. It's often a mixture of all these things I named.)
6. They want to stay with friends and family.
(I had someone come through, who was a friend of a spirit I already had when they were still alive.)

Some spirits were pretty open about the reasons, why they wanted to be with me. (Cleopatra recently stepped forward. I still don't know her motives to be honest. *shook*)

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

This is a short answer: topic14115.html#p141040

And there are similar topics in the Beginner/Newbie Section that discuss this.

Also, this from the Encyclopedia:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

I would agree with the above post as well - at least one of my spirits knew me from a past life and all of them want to help me in some way or another.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Spirit Keeping”