Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ishvala wrote:My first Spirit was a Djinn from Moonstar7 and T has been a huge presence in my life since even before her vessel arrived. I've already bookmarked two more Djinn from that seller, as she was very communicative and helpful, and the vessel that I received was very pretty as well. Overall I do not at all regret going to her for my first Djinn experience. I wouldnt trade T for anyone.
I adore that your relationship with T is this way <3

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Ellie44 wrote:I adore that your relationship with T is this way <3
That's sweet of you to say, love. ^^

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

I just have this love for Djinns now. He was actually a calling I ignored and a rescue <3

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Ellie44 wrote:I just have this love for Djinns now. He was actually a calling I ignored and a rescue <3
Djinns and Vampires are my two faves so T being both was just "Yep". And the rest is history haha. Anyway I'll stop bragging now before we get too off topic lol.

@OP Oh also as a side note if you're looking for darker Djinn I've seen some DA and BA ones on Lilith's Treasure Tavern.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I got mine from Lisa of mysticmorning ( my first spirit ever, a male marid djinn) and the three others are from Creepy Hollows ( all female: a gold djinn, a cleopatra djinn, and another marid).

I'm guessing the one from Lisa has always been the most powerfull? He has been named my Beta, second in command. And I do remember that one night where I was visited by a scary black shadow person (those nightmare things everyone in the world experiences but some call them hallucinations) that was looming over me in bed, and I called out to my marid djinn instantly, forgetting about all my other spirits. Next I opened up my curtains and the shadow was gone. But I will always remember that night as the fact that I didn't call out to my mom, the archangels or even God Himself, but to my djinn for protection. 1sh

But of course my marid is my first spirit, so that's maybe why we've such a good connection. I don't think I'll buy any other djinn from Lisa, cause CH in the end is very good for my wallet. Lisa has more expensive spirits... she is a great conjurer but my wallet kinda rules my life. And Mags and Ash do wonderfull work in the end, for a better price.
So for the alhena djinn, other gold djinn, my other cleopatra djinn, the ghul djinn, the ifrit djin, the jann djinn, the bahai djinn on my wishlist, I'll go with Creepy Hollows. 2lv

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:but my wallet kinda rules my life. And Mags and Ash do wonderfull work in the end, for a better price.
So for the alhena djinn, other gold djinn, my other cleopatra djinn, the ghul djinn, the ifrit djin, the jann djinn, the bahai djinn on my wishlist, I'll go with Creepy Hollows. 2lv
Just an FYI, if you're looking for great, powerful Djinn on a budget who are also wonderful, supportive companions than you can't go wrong with thepaganahoponline. Billy's conjures are awesome and I got a Silat Djinn Prince from him for $10 who is lovely, powerful and active.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
bronzewolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a flying animal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: mysticala

Angels Eclectic Metaphysical Spirit Conjuring Group on facebook.
She has all kinds of Djinn, can get them bound to a vessel of your own or direct
Very reasonably priced
Does custom if you wish
Im really happy with the work she has done.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

bronzewolf wrote:Angels Eclectic Metaphysical Spirit Conjuring Group on facebook.
She has all kinds of Djinn, can get them bound to a vessel of your own or direct
Very reasonably priced
Does custom if you wish
Im really happy with the work she has done.
You are a big fan lol hope your getting a freebie for all this praise 1ak 1tu

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Fireshadow wrote:I got mine from Lisa of mysticmorning ( my first spirit ever, a male marid djinn) and the three others are from Creepy Hollows ( all female: a gold djinn, a cleopatra djinn, and another marid).

I'm guessing the one from Lisa has always been the most powerfull? He has been named my Beta, second in command. And I do remember that one night where I was visited by a scary black shadow person (those nightmare things everyone in the world experiences but some call them hallucinations) that was looming over me in bed, and I called out to my marid djinn instantly, forgetting about all my other spirits. Next I opened up my curtains and the shadow was gone. But I will always remember that night as the fact that I didn't call out to my mom, the archangels or even God Himself, but to my djinn for protection. 1sh

But of course my marid is my first spirit, so that's maybe why we've such a good connection. I don't think I'll buy any other djinn from Lisa, cause CH in the end is very good for my wallet. Lisa has more expensive spirits... she is a great conjurer but my wallet kinda rules my life. And Mags and Ash do wonderfull work in the end, for a better price.
I am thinking of a Djinn , will be my first. I have 2 Entities from Lisa to,. one is distance bound and under $13 . So I think she is great priced tbh. But Im unsure as to what type of Djinn too much choice lol , I was tempted by an Alya though from mystic morning. So much choice out there so little time 1tk

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

The marrid djinn was my first, and they are said to be a great first choice for beginners.
Not to dark.

I don't think my marrid gave me much headache...

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”