What happens if you run into a Cryptid or Earthen paranormal being that falls inside this range?

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

What happens if you run into a Cryptid or Earthen paranormal being that falls inside this range?

Postby Wizard » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:37 am

Have there been any accounts of this happening and what are the chances/risks?

Not saying I want it to happen at all but just curious, and it could be helpful if ever.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Re: What happens if you run into a Cryptid or Earthen paranormal being that falls inside this range?

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:15 pm

Can you be clearer about what you mean by "inside this range?"

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Re: What happens if you run into a Cryptid or Earthen paranormal being that falls inside this range?

Postby Wizard » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:46 am

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Can you be clearer about what you mean by "inside this range?"
If a person runs into a cryptid or ‘physically manifesting level’ paranormal entity that is what people here call Black Arts. Like what’s it like or what happens to them?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:42 am

It's an interesting hypothetical.

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Wizard » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:47 am

Well guessing you would have to be really unlucky first off.

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 126
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:34 pm

I'm guessing the same things would happen as if you ran into a human being that falls into the classification of Black Arts - that has no off button for doing as much harm as possible to anyone or anything they encounter...?

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
1mg

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:54 pm

Agree. The only variable would be the limits of said creature's abilities. So. If it's BA but weak, it does its damage and dies, etc.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:24 pm

I’m pretty sure not all cryptids are BA, anyway. At least some of them will probably be muttering to themselves, “Where’d I take that wrong turn?” as they retrace their steps to get back to a familiar landmark. Or they might be paying us a visit just as a tourist, the way we might AP to another realm to learn new things.

Shoot, maybe in other realms, HUMANS are the scary cryptids that the local residents fear and write scary stories about. Maybe they tell their misbehaving offspring, “And if you’re bad, a human will astral project here and take you back to their realm, and put you in a zoo!”

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Wizard » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:24 am

Likes2Read wrote:I’m pretty sure not all cryptids are BA, anyway. At least some of them will probably be muttering to themselves, “Where’d I take that wrong turn?” as they retrace their steps to get back to a familiar landmark. Or they might be paying us a visit just as a tourist, the way we might AP to another realm to learn new things.

Shoot, maybe in other realms, HUMANS are the scary cryptids that the local residents fear and write scary stories about. Maybe they tell their misbehaving offspring, “And if you’re bad, a human will astral project here and take you back to their realm, and put you in a zoo!”
I didn't say "all cryptids are BA", I mean if you encounter cryptids that genuinely are.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Kitsune » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:43 am

SoJ, what are you, personally, looking for when you ask about 'BA' beings? What does that term mean to you? What criteria of creature(s) are you looking to get information on? Just saying BA gives us no viable information that will help us get you the answers you need.

Referring to cryptids, do you mean things like shifters, reptilian beings, or even something like bigfoot? Things with claws, no claws, long legs, fur, smooth skin, wings, human-shaped, a tail, no tail, looking nothing like humans, etc. The list goes on.

"Frustration is simply 'I can't'. Hate is simply 'I'm not'. Fear is simply 'I won't'. Negative emotions stem from resistance, and when you flow with the current rather than against it, that negativity will dissolve and your life will improve." ~Kitsune, companions, and friend

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Black Arts”