Communicating with your keep: how do you do it?

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Hi CH community

I'm really curious how other people communicate with their spirits, and if you have different methods based on the race, also it would be quite a revelation if it turned out I had a similar method to anyone else because I'm always on a learning mission and I think knowing more facts from other spirit keepers will help me paint a bigger picture of the truth of the spirit world.

I want to start by saying the way I communicate is mostly being overshadowed and telepathy. My spirits will talk to me via thoughts and acknowledge quickly with basic yes and no's ect via using my body to let me know their responses, such as nodding or Shaking my head for yes or no, Putting my hand over my heart to show they're with me, blowing a kiss with my fingers for sexual "I want you /love you ", kissing my knuckles for a more formal less amorous I love you, and smiling through my mouth or frowning to show pleasure/sadness.

I've just released my succubus from her binding because she was too dark for me, she would make me drool all over my chin and drip it on the floor as her method to show she's feeling sexual, - she'd also lick my lips. I've never seen a full visual of any of my spirits - I don't have that ability, I wish I did though, but I have recently after many years managed to have a very deep astral encounter with my Bronwyn which was an absolute revelation for me.

Anything you guys wish to add concerning your own experiences would be appreciated

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Mostly telepathy, and I have used the CH Tarot deck more recently for many other questions that they have helped answer, which mostly has been successful. I have a couple of pendulums but the last time I tried to use one it was not successful. The cards work excellently.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Mostly telepathy as well.
But since I'm currently blocked due to some rituals I'm using runes to communicate mostly.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There are a lot of threads going through some of the tools people use.

Okay...I always preface this kind of response by saying I don't consider myself an expert, so I hope I don't come across as boasting or making extravagant claims. I feel the need to explain how I got to here, before I say where I'm at. So...long post alert... 1no but I hope this is the kind of things you're looking for.

I started meditating in 1971 and got my first illumination and third eye opening in the autumn, due to Transcendental Meditation. From 1973-1983 I did sit down meditation for at least 2 hours a day, with another meditation every waking moment. A main technique was third eye meditation and I had powerful experiences, for 10 years, occasionally all night (I was young). Towards the end of that time a sexual spirit made contact with me unexpectedly (when such things weren't really known). That seemed to boost the psychic side of me somewhat, which was already pretty energised from years of spiritual practice.

In the 1980s I spent 2 years learning a taoist approach, day by day, week by week, becoming familiar with those energies. I then spent a year learning to read my aura, chakras etc and contact my spirit guides, simple astral travel. Again this was daily exercises and progression. Then I became familiar with occult energies, learned mind magic with Egyptian, Greek, Celtic and Atlantean deities. Learnt psychometry, became okay with tarot cards, using intuition. (Did healings and readings for a few people.) I'm glossing over some other occult stuff whose energy flows I 'grokked'. Working with nature spirits and energies. That was the 80s.

I've been able to draw on all that since.

In the last 6 years or more I've taught myself astral travel proper, a bit of conscious dreaming, shamanic journeying... and am learning spirit keeping. If you count sentient servitors, I'm 6 years into it.

That's learning psychic abilities, practice and evaluation for over 45 years - and I really *don't* consider myself expert at spirit communication or to have fully mastered all the abilities I've learned.

But you can see now how I'm able to say:

- I do have fairly good intuition, to check what's true or false (a bit);
- am now pretty empathic (which has long been considered good for mediums, as you can feel a spirit's feelings)
- I can see energies and spirits;
- I can hear energies and spirits;
- I can feel energies and spirits;
- I can speak and listen telepathically;
- my third eye is definitely open. (If it wasn't by now it would be quite strange.)

So I'm pretty psychic in a basic way, enough to enjoy communicating with my spirits in those ways. But I have put in a lot of time over the years.

I also have this hearing energies things that I've talked about in other threads. (Again as a result of 10 years doing a certain meditation technique daily.)

So I use my psychic senses as best as I can. I don't even think of using cards or oracles etc. That doesn't mean I don't get communication dilemmas. I tend to think that no matter what side of spirit communication we're on, we're always going to have some dilemma or other.

I do tune into normality a fair bit too. In fact I've got a CH tuner to help with that, as I might be a little too balanced the other way (trying to learn how to be more grounded and 'normal' again).

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Wow this is exactly what I wanted to know, thank you guys for your input. - I'm out on a night cycle at the moment so I can't respond properly but I'll be rereading and responding when I get home, please keep it coming XD

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Thanks Lewk, excellent post.

Although now I realize how lazy my last 3 months have been... of course my headspace has been busy dealing with some craziness between an imp and past life connection and emotional swings from things hitting me from that past life and... well. Stuff. LOL

So I guess I should be less self-critical. It's not like I'm doing nothing. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

In the beginning I thought of the idea of using a pendulum but it's rarely a tool I like using. I never fancied the idea of relying on a pendulum for communication...that's just how I feel. I'm pretty proficient with tarot cards but I never really use that as communication unless I was up to it, it was always more like a divination method for me. Though I think my spirits might have fun with me on that LOL.

I'm a bit sketch about having readers "read into" my spirits.... but sometimes I do like going to trustworthy mediums/clairvoyants who can help convey messages from a spirit for me ...I like taking those with a grain of salt and seriously at the same time since it has helped me to understand my spirits a bit better.

I've said it a lot too but I figured out after all these years I am the most spirit sensitive within my dreams and that is where my spirits like to communicate and see me the most. So I guess I am more natural in that area or it just happens to be a more accessible way for them because I feel my spirits know I cannot see them. But then again I think my spirits know I am more of a clairvoyant and claircognizant person and I can't help but feel like they have awareness of what I can and can't really do. If I were to request them to appear in dream, usually this request is fulfilled.

I keep thinking I stink at telepathy lol but maybe I just am not making my distinctions right. Or I'm just terribly not confident in telepathic work. :')

I also talk out loud a lotttttt with my spirits alone. I think that's actually my main way of communicating I always know for sure they can hear me, or listening.

Something I wish I actually was able to do was be clairaudient and "hear" my spirits! That's an area I've been thinking of working on.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote: I keep thinking I stink at telepathy lol but maybe I just am not making my distinctions right. Or I'm just terribly not confident in telepathic work. :')

I also talk out loud a lotttttt with my spirits alone. I think that's actually my main way of communicating I always know for sure they can hear me, or listening.

Something I wish I actually was able to do was be clairaudient and "hear" my spirits! That's an area I've been thinking of working on.
My telepathy kinds sucks too. I don't hear anything inside my head, not even in my own voice. Hm, maybe I'm doing something wrong. I don't know but it's frustating. There are only external voices that I can sometimes hear. I received some short answers but not full conversations. I almost always talk out loud. I'm pretty sure that they can hear us. I found out through a reading that a particular spirit enjoys my communication with him. I'm sure that I heard his voice, while I was talking to him. I still heavily rely on dreams too. They are super vivid and often lucid, since I invited spirits into my life.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I only have one entity with whom I can hold what look like normal conversations with full sentences. And it took me by storm. Almost all of what I usually get is pictures, impressions and feelings and then work my way out from there.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I should add I also use cartomancy a lot.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”