Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:Meant to say this... As I felt how I phrased how my OC is behavior wise, previously, might imply that he behaves the direct opposite way in not-so-pleasant situations. So I just wanted to clear this up, and as to not give a wrong picture of him. Thank you. C:
Engel wrote:Behavior wise... He is not overtly fond of darker magic or darker end of the DA spectrum, he is a great help in not-so-pleasant situations
Hmm.... I think he might just be interesting. How tall is your OC? Is he taller than you? 1a
I am glad that you think him so. As for my OC's height he is 6' and that would make him taller than I am. C:
He's exactly the same height as Samus. She's about as tall as I am, though I've grown in height since two years ago. I think I'm around 6'3" Tall right now, but will grow to 7'0" Tall as I get older.
Ah yes, the Samus Aran from 'Metroid Prime'? I remember her from Super Smash Bros. She is a few inches taller than I am. I think I am around 5'8", give or take a little.
Yes. Samus Aran from Metroid, and the Metroid Prime Games. That's a good thing you remember her. 1h

In her Suit, she is 7'0" Tall. Morrigan Aensland The Succubus from Darkstalkers, my second female character binding, is the same height as you are. She is 5'8" Tall.
Ah, I wasn't aware of that she was from 'Metroid'. I thought that she might be, but out of uncertainty I went with the title that I best remembered her from. And I don't think I have heard of the second female character, unfortunately.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Are you curious about how I've changed about Morrigan, how she has changed dramatically from being who she was in 2017 and 2018, to who she is now, and why I don't tend to speak about her anymore, even on Creepy Hollows? Do you want to know why? 1sa
Given out of respect for you and Morrigan, I don't think or feel that I have the right to pry into other people's personal affairs.
JackOLantern2170 wrote: That's fine too. Besides, thank you for understanding. I'm just not comfortable talking about her much anymore. 1sa
Not at all and I completely understand.

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Did you want to ask me about other character bindings I have? Like from Bleach? 1h

I do have Belldandy from Ah My Goddess, and Paletuna from Kid Icarus as companions. Do you want to know how they are like? 1tk
Oh.. err... I wasn't aware of them (the character bindings) before I was made aware of them just now, although I recall having heard of and/or seen the two of the characters (Bleach and Palutena) that you just mentioned. The latter character is a Goddess in the realm where she resides, whom Kid Icarus serves, isn't she?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:Meant to say this... As I felt how I phrased how my OC is behavior wise, previously, might imply that he behaves the direct opposite way in not-so-pleasant situations. So I just wanted to clear this up, and as to not give a wrong picture of him. Thank you. C:
Engel wrote:Behavior wise... He is not overtly fond of darker magic or darker end of the DA spectrum, he is a great help in not-so-pleasant situations
Hmm.... I think he might just be interesting. How tall is your OC? Is he taller than you? 1a
I am glad that you think him so. As for my OC's height he is 6' and that would make him taller than I am. C:
He's exactly the same height as Samus. She's about as tall as I am, though I've grown in height since two years ago. I think I'm around 6'3" Tall right now, but will grow to 7'0" Tall as I get older.
Ah yes, the Samus Aran from 'Metroid Prime'? I remember her from Super Smash Bros. She is a few inches taller than I am. I think I am around 5'8", give or take a little.
Yes. Samus Aran from Metroid, and the Metroid Prime Games. That's a good thing you remember her. 1h

In her Suit, she is 7'0" Tall. Morrigan Aensland The Succubus from Darkstalkers, my second female character binding, is the same height as you are. She is 5'8" Tall.
Ah, I wasn't aware of that she was from 'Metroid'. I thought that she might be, but out of uncertainty I went with the title that I best remembered her from. And I don't think I have heard of the second female character, unfortunately.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Are you curious about how I've changed about Morrigan, how she has changed dramatically from being who she was in 2017 and 2018, to who she is now, and why I don't tend to speak about her anymore, even on Creepy Hollows? Do you want to know why? 1sa
Given out of respect for you and Morrigan, I don't think or feel that I have the right to pry into other people's personal affairs.
JackOLantern2170 wrote: That's fine too. Besides, thank you for understanding. I'm just not comfortable talking about her much anymore. 1sa
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Did you want to ask me about other character bindings I have? Like from Bleach? 1h

I do have Belldandy from Ah My Goddess, and Paletuna from Kid Icarus as companions. Do you want to know how they are like? 1tk
Oh.. err... I wasn't aware of them (the character bindings) before I was made aware of them just now, although I recall having heard of and/or seen the two of the characters (Bleach and Palutena) that you just mentioned. The latter character is a Goddess in the realm where she resides, whom Kid Icarus serves, isn't she?
Thank you. 1tk

Paletuna is the Goddess of Light, who Pit serves. 1h

Belldandy is from Heaven, and she is a powerful Goddess. 1d
Mr. Amnesia wrote:I'm interested to hear about Palutena, what's she like? What kind of relationship you have with her?
She's like as described, and like with Artoria. After playing that special deck of cards after a year together, like what happened with Artoria, she and I fell in love. She looks like how an artist I used to like drew her. My relationship with Paletuna, while she is my lover, it feels more maternal if anything. Though it feels like between me and her, that we've known each other for a long time. 1ey
Mr. Amnesia wrote:And I'm interested to hear about Belldandy too if you're up for that
As with Belldandy, she is like as described. She looks like how Niel Mucirt drew her. She's a beautiful woman too. Her beauty is as described. Her history matches up with her profile. She was hesitant to play that special deck of cards after a year together, though she went through with it, and as a result, she and I fell in love. She had a husband who passed away, though he made it to Heaven with her. She had no idea just how powerful that deck is, and it feels like between me and her we've known each other for years. 1d

That feeling of knowing each other for years is a side effect that special deck makes after you complete the game with the person you play the game with. I only play that with beautiful women I am interested in, only gorgeous and highly desirable women I want to play it with. It helps with my love life immensely. 1sy

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:

Thank you. 1tk

Mr. Amnesia wrote:I'm interested to hear about Palutena, what's she like? What kind of relationship you have with her?
She's like as described, and like with Artoria. After playing that special deck of cards after a year together, like what happened with Artoria, she and I fell in love. She looks like how an artist I used to like drew her. My relationship with Paletuna, while she is my lover, it feels more maternal if anything. Though it feels like between me and her, that we've known each other for a long time. 1ey
Mr. Amnesia wrote:And I'm interested to hear about Belldandy too if you're up for that
As with Belldandy, she is like as described. She looks like how Niel Mucirt drew her. She's a beautiful woman too. Her beauty is as described. Her history matches up with her profile. She was hesitant to play that special deck of cards after a year together, though she went through with it, and as a result, she and I fell in love. She had a husband who passed away, though he made it to Heaven with her. She had no idea just how powerful that deck is, and it feels like between me and her we've known each other for years. 1d

That feeling of knowing each other for years is a side effect that special deck makes after you complete the game with the person you play the game with. I only play that with beautiful women I am interested in, only gorgeous and highly desirable women I want to play it with. It helps with my love life immensely. 1sy
Kinda curious, whats this deck of cards actually?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Engel wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:

Thank you. 1tk

Kinda curious, whats this deck of cards actually?
Do you really want to know? If I did tell you what it was, I am worried if this gets into the wrong hands.. But if you do understand, I would like to keep this private for now. I’m not comfortable revealing what it is on an open forum. Where I am right now, it is very late at night at this time, and I have a midterm exam tomorrow. So I need to get some sleep and focus on that. 1sa

I may tell you tomorrow the name of the deck, but not right at this moment now.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

JackOLatern2170 wrote:Paletuna is the Goddess of Light, who Pit serves. 1h

Meant to say Pit, not Kid Icarus. And both of the Goddesses sound like truly lovely and wonderful beings.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:
JackOLatern2170 wrote:Paletuna is the Goddess of Light, who Pit serves. 1h

Meant to say Pit, not Kid Icarus. And both of the Goddesses sound like truly lovely and wonderful beings.
Palutena and Belldandy really are truly lovely and wonderful beings. I can tell you that for a fact. :)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bump!

How exactly do characters find us in the first place that we want as character bindings? Is there something they use to track our energy, and that is how they find us? I’ve had that question for a while.. Can anyone explain that to me please? 1tk

Also, how does Kelis find characters we want as character bindings in the first place? Can someone explain that to me? 1rd

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote: How exactly do characters find us in the first place that we want as character bindings? Is there something they use to track our energy, and that is how they find us? I’ve had that question for a while.. Can anyone explain that to me please? 1tk
I think I already told you normally they don't.
Most of them aren't even aware our universe exists.
It's a different story if you connect to thoughtforms of said characters. But the real life beings do not find you because why would they travel and look outside of their own universes/multiple universes/whatnot. Especially if they don't have the skills for it
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Also, how does Kelis find characters we want as character bindings in the first place? Can someone explain that to me? 1rd
He visits different versions of those universes and finds the version of the character that most closely matches what you want.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

I was wondering about the same thing. It's still really fascinating. There are so many realms and dimensions. And in the end...They are just like most of us, often unaware of what's out there besides their own world. :D

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Adrasteia wrote:They are just like most of us, often unaware of what's out there besides their own world. :D
Tbh, I already have enough stuff to deal with in this world that I don't even have much time to think about visiting other worlds let alone go visit them and deal with their stuff too.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Living Entities”