active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Well im kind of in pieces , I lost my elderly cat last night and feel so so lost . She suddenly had a huge fit Sunday night and quite a few smaller ones all through to tea time last night , ended up she had to be PTS , my Question is has anyone had the binding of your pets spirit done and how did they find it? If so how long after losing your pet did you do this ? Just something Im longing to do at the moment 1bg

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I wish I could answer this question... I think I saw there was a few sellers who can actually specifically bind a pet that passed away, so I might come back to this thread later.
The only one I could think of is BluJay76, she has a listing for a "Pet Portal" where she can open up a portal to your deceased pet so they can come and visit whenever.
All I know is I was told once that all pets that die go into a happy place though haha!

When my dog passed away my dog had chosen to watch over me ..though I did not know this for a few year.. So I didn't need to have any kind of binding done or anything because my pet had chosen out of his own accord to protect and be there for me. I think since last year though he has officially passed over and decided to incarnate into a next cycle.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I wish I could answer this question... I think I saw there was a few sellers who can actually specifically bind a pet that passed away, so I might come back to this thread later.
The only one I could think of is BluJay76, she has a listing for a "Pet Portal" where she can open up a portal to your deceased pet so they can come and visit whenever.
All I know is I was told once that all pets that die go into a happy place though haha!

When my dog passed away my dog had chosen to watch over me ..though I did not know this for a few year.. So I didn't need to have any kind of binding done or anything because my pet had chosen out of his own accord to protect and be there for me. I think since last year though he has officially passed over and decided to incarnate into a next cycle.
Yes I need to look into what sellers do this, To be honestly she had such a strong talkative personality that she may well come back, I feel her energy is still around. My dog was never good with cats we tried her with 3 and they had to go back. This little old gal was a stray who lived around the corner, so my dog had seen her lots. The cat walked into our house and it was like they knew each other, or had grown up together so I think she may well come back again in some way or other .

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

OH no, I'm so sorry you lost your precious kitty.

I too am curious about whether a pet's spirit can be bound, specifically as a familiar. I lost a precious kitty a couple years ago to a mystery illness. He was only 4 and I miss him terribly. :(

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

SilverElf wrote:OH no, I'm so sorry you lost your precious kitty.

I too am curious about whether a pet's spirit can be bound, specifically as a familiar. I lost a precious kitty a couple years ago to a mystery illness. He was only 4 and I miss him terribly. :(
Thanks, and sorry to hear about your Fur baby. I tried looking last night and other than CH doing this I did not see anything on any of the sites but If emailed a few prob will do this . So when my heads feeling a bit more together I shall research on , I heard her meow in the early hours This also happened a few times when she was alive too (I always wear ear plugs) 1h

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm so glad she's visiting you! 1d

My boy visits sometimes. I've felt a cat brush against me when the others are way too far away for it to have been them, and yesterday when I woke up I saw a cat-shaped shadow next to me and felt a nose bump my hand -- but when I went to pet, none of the other cats were there.

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

SilverElf wrote:I'm so glad she's visiting you! 1d

My boy visits sometimes. I've felt a cat brush against me when the others are way too far away for it to have been them, and yesterday when I woke up I saw a cat-shaped shadow next to me and felt a nose bump my hand -- but when I went to pet, none of the other cats were there.
Aww thats lovely and such a comfort! Ive left a lot of things as they are litter tray cover on couch ect . Im sure she will find her way back. I always told her to, as we never knew how long she had years ago when she took us on lol , very poorly and old really .I think really I wont need to do this pain makes us think so differently when these things happen. Its early days but I know she is not far away.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
SilverElf wrote:I'm so glad she's visiting you! 1d

Aww thats lovely and such a comfort! Ive left a lot of things as they are litter tray cover on couch ect . Im sure she will find her way back. I always told her to, as we never knew how long she had years ago when she took us on lol , very poorly and old really .I think really I wont need to do this pain makes us think so differently when these things happen. Its early days but I know she is not far away.
Yeah, the pain is the worst. My cats are like my kids (with all respect to parents of human kids), and I bottle fed this one when he was a tiny tiny baby. I expected him to be with me for at least 10 more years, so his loss was a shock.

I hope she keeps visiting and letting you know she's there and she loves you! It fills my heart with joy whenever my boyo visits. 1ey

ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

I am so sorry for your loss :( I got the binding of my pet cockatiel who had passed away several years ago, but that was before I knew about the spirit bindings. It is wonderful having her around again, the atmosphere with her vessel near me always brightens my day so I do recommend it if you decide to go that route ^^

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ReverieDawn wrote:I am so sorry for your loss :( I got the binding of my pet cockatiel who had passed away several years ago, but that was before I knew about the spirit bindings. It is wonderful having her around again, the atmosphere with her vessel near me always brightens my day so I do recommend it if you decide to go that route ^^

Did you get that binding here on CH, or somewhere different?

I can't decide if I'd like a binding of him, or just a portal attuned to him so he can visit easier and as often as he wants. And other pets too. I did kitten foster for a while and lost several babies to a disease, and I'd love to see these precious little ones again in spirit.

Return to “General Questions”