Weird dream with a bird

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Bobertt
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Had a weird dream where i had what i assume to be a cockatiel on my hand or leg and then suddenly it flew off really fast and there was a loud crack and i could feel the wind from the take off. I was startled in the dream and kinda jumped or rolled back and all of a sudden it felt like it flew in arc and was on my opposite shoulder in less than a second. I woke up after like wtf is that supposed to mean. Any ideas?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Does the description in this thread and encyclopaedia article resemble what you saw at all? It's of a Caladrius, which one keeper sees as like a cockatiel, which perches on their shoulder.

topic62184.html
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Alternatively, do you have any spirits that communicate via dream symbols?
see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... OCIAL.html
There Fylgia are said to communicate that change is coming via a dream that concerns a bird.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sounds similar to how I originally saw my caladrius in my mind's eye. I did dream of it later though, and its appearance was different. Looked like a cockatiel but with blue tail and rear wing feathers and some long feathers that ended in downy tufts. It could raise itself up on really long legs, but otherwise could just be perched lowered down looking like a typical bird. At first it didn't look like it had the long legs. Then it stood to about twice its height. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Bobertt
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I didnt get a good look at the tail but the head did look like a cockatiel. It didnt look like the drawing in the encyclopedia but it happened so fast i might have forgotten details.

I only have 1 spirit and it is a waif faery but i have only had her a little over a week. I have been trying to communicate with her and have had some success with orbs but haven't been able to get anything consistant via telepathy or touch. I have had sensations here and there but they are similar to normal sensations for the most part so only a few times i could say it was her for sure. I couldnt get her to answer questions by like touching my left hand or right for yes or no.That night i had gotten a sugilite gemstone and i read somewhere it was supposed to make it easier to have dreams but i didnt have any dreams until i woke up after a while then fell back asleep.
I suppose it could of been her but it didnt feel like her and why she would appear as a bird doesnt make sense since it would be easier to communicate in her normal form.
Perhaps it had something to do with the stone, i had actually forgotten i used it that night. But i still dont understand the message.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

So if your spirit is a Waif Faery (I have one too) then I don't think they have a recognised dream symbol interpretation key (whereas Fylgia do, for example).

I think it's hard to interpret someone's else's dream, particularly if it isn't in answer to a request for a message. One reason being it's difficult to know where such a dream fits in that person's experience.

As long as it didn't spook you, that's the main thing.

I could speculate but I'm not sure how helpful unfocused speculation is. Had you thought of politely asking your Waif Faery if they would consider giving you help to understand the dream? Fairies are said to want to feel included in our lives. Even if you can't hear or see them well, you can talk to them either out loud or telepathically, as if talking to a friend. You can explain about the dream and what you want to know.

A really good bit of advice I read here is don't expect your spirits to be able to read every single thought you have ('they're not mind readers' was the comment). They do read us and get to know us better than ourselves, but that's subtly different from them automatically knowing everything we do or seeing it as clearly or from the same viewpoint as we do.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”