keywestbabalawo - anyone got any feedback on this person

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
SpiritSeeker
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Juliana

Wow I'm glad I found this thread...I'm tempted to purchase a spell from him to help me with my spirit communication skills, but I'll see how he responds to my question first.

DigitalDream
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Love Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: The Oncoming Storm
Zodiac:

Spiritseeker ~ Did you ever purchase from the seller? What were your experiences?

raj9868
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I did buy a Black Magic Love Spell from this seller, it's been around 5 weeks and I am yet to see any results but I am willing to wait a bit longer, may be I am expecting it to happen too soon, will update again later if I see any results. I am really desperate if someone can suggest me a seller whose Love Spells work coz I have already spent hundred of Dollars on these spells from different sellers with no results, I am in a situation that needs some desperate solution..... Poor me :crying:

esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

raj9868 wrote:I did buy a Black Magic Love Spell from this seller, it's been around 5 weeks and I am yet to see any results but I am willing to wait a bit longer, may be I am expecting it to happen too soon, will update again later if I see any results. I am really desperate if someone can suggest me a seller whose Love Spells work coz I have already spent hundred of Dollars on these spells from different sellers with no results, I am in a situation that needs some desperate solution..... Poor me :crying:
Raj, I can relate to your situation myself......All Casters I turned to so far were either outright Scammers or just incapable to deliver what they had promised......
Forum Member Mysterious Moon spoke great things on this thread about Paul the Seer, located in the UK. She had the results she was expecting .

http://www.magickshop.co.uk/spiritual-s ... spell.html

The only bad thing is that he currently only accepts UK Clients. I know cos I contacted him and I was told this. He said he might change his UK-only Policy sometime in the Future.
Good Luck to you.

raj9868
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

esoteric52 wrote:
raj9868 wrote:I did buy a Black Magic Love Spell from this seller, it's been around 5 weeks and I am yet to see any results but I am willing to wait a bit longer, may be I am expecting it to happen too soon, will update again later if I see any results. I am really desperate if someone can suggest me a seller whose Love Spells work coz I have already spent hundred of Dollars on these spells from different sellers with no results, I am in a situation that needs some desperate solution..... Poor me :crying:
Raj, I can relate to your situation myself......All Casters I turned to so far were either outright Scammers or just incapable to deliver what they had promised......
Forum Member Mysterious Moon spoke great things on this thread about Paul the Seer, located in the UK. She had the results she was expecting .

http://www.magickshop.co.uk/spiritual-s ... spell.html

The only bad thing is that he currently only accepts UK Clients. I know cos I contacted him and I was told this. He said he might change his UK-only Policy sometime in the Future.
Good Luck to you.
I appreciate your help, I am very much in need of this, lemme see if I can get him to work to help me, thanks anyways...

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

I understand that Paul is now accepting international clients. Good luck!

esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

Yes he is. Thanks albanygang....Raj,sorry for having forgotten to update my reply to you......Good Luck .........

OchunLadeApetebi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guerreros/Yoruba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Ochun Lade

He sells black magic stuff...
I am sorry, I am a part of the same religion as him, a priestess, in fact, I am an apetebi.

And babalowos are not allowed to perform palo or black magic for other people... they are supposed to only serve and be a priest of Orunmila.. the religion is Ifa...
Sounds sketch to me... please be careful guys...

I/G chinkychunkytuna <3

Return to “Seller Review”