voidrunner
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Void

Not sure of anyone's beliefs on this subject, (and don't want to make a fool of myself) but a friend and I used an Ouija board, and came across a spirit. Since then, we have been having issues. (Noises, heaviness, general uneasiness, footsteps running up behind me) I need advice. Is there a banishing technique that would be good to use in this situation? I'm not sure if it is all in our heads, but I could really use the advice. I'm interested in learning about summoning, and it would also help to know what banishing techniques are best.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

These links might be of use

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
topic13973.html

You might find more in here
forum436.html

And of course there's the Creepy Hollows shop
eg https://shop.creepyhollows.com/BANISHME ... NTENT.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

topic45600.html
topic13973.html

There's more if you search through the forum topics.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
voidrunner
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Void

Thank you, Lewk, Regholdain. I will have to wait it seems, til my next paycheck to get the materials. Luckily, while we still feel something around,(as my friend has mentioned over text) things seem to have calmed down enough that waiting seems like it would fine. We did get a name come through that we believe may be the spirit's name, and I would ask if anyone has had any experiences with them, but looking at the rules, it doesn't seem to be good to share a spirit's name?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

The issues you are having is probably an unbound spirit. I don't think it is just banishing techniques you should learn but also grounding and protection before you even use an ouija board (and especially if you are interested in summoning). You probably might know that already though. I have an ouija board myself but I have only ever used it once and normally protect my circle. I don't want to sound like those type of people that sensationalize ouija boards and say the same repetitive thing I always see myself...but I would just say be careful what you are doing and what you allow around you.

Even though things may seem like they "calmed down" - if the spirit is ill-intentioned or malicious or anything of that caliber, they are capable of "hiding." That may not be the case for you perhaps but just be cautious and be prepared to do any banishings or cleansings if necessary.

I don't think sharing an unbound spirit's name is really a bad thing to do... That's just my view on it but other people might feel differently.

Personally I've had issues from two unbounds before but my circumstances was extremely different (I would say these unbounds were literally Black Arts aligned demons) -- though I did experience things like my objects being thrown, footstep sounds, my doors locking and slamming shut, etc. I had to get help from a very experienced person to permanently get rid of them.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”