Does Anyone Know of this Demon?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
SirMagio
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

Lucid Dreamed that my friend from work told me to go into the elevator and look up into the ceiling with my cousin. He asked me if I saw anything so I said no. I didn't see anything. However, my cousin saw something. He said that it was a demon who only appears to those who need a certain level of advancement in their spiritual lives, and since I was beyond a certain point spiritually, the entity didn't appear to me.

Any thoughts/comments are welcome.

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

Oh yeah buddy, i'm very sure this thing exists. Gave me chills when reading this.

Basically that dream means the more you advance the darker it's going to get on the path, it's inevitable. And if your not prepared, you stop on the floor on the elevator your on, and there's the demon...waiting.

I think it's also a message since you missed the demon, that you are doing very well and are blessed.

I met that demon years ago, it's more symbolism than a real entity, but you never know lol

but i also think it's trying to warn you about always being careful, you missed a demon sure...But if theres a demon for those who need to pass a certain point, what about another one that goes for those who don't need a spiritual advancement and want them to go backwards?

It's really an interesting dream.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

That is so true & great advise you gave Unclesid! Both posts gave me a serious chill & reminded me of a dream I had when I was younger! In my dream I was driving home from work, next thing I noticed these two cars pass me on each side of me, when I looked to the left I can see what I believe to be a Demon looking right at me smiling, then when I looked to the one on the right I has seen two of them in that car & they kept looking ahead, I then realized they weren't after me but after the person in the car in front of me & these entities were chasing this person as they were driving high speed at this point, I started to follow to make sure if help was needed I can try to help, then a voice had said it has nothing to do with me & to back off because if I don't I may become a target & get dragged into it as well because of someone else's lack of common sense! When I had this dream I was dating this guy for about a year-ended up with this jerk for three years which is too long due to my own lack of good judgement & not putting my foot down when I should have-when the relationship finely did end I also did have a dream that the someone spoke to me & said it was about time because he was just going to hold me back & inflict his bad energy on me to the point I could have had it much worse!

SirMagio
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

Thank you Unclesid and Catgirl2 very much for the replies! I'm sorry have taken this long to reply.

Unclesid, I have further advanced spiritually, as well as the left hand path, since that dream. Since, I have met my guardian as well as a cobra familiar spirit! Shortly after my guardian and I first met, I was sitting in class, when the air drew cold and the door slammed shut with a huge gust of wind. Many students, as well as the professor, looked like they had seen a ghost :)

Catgirl2, Demons have their ways of teaching us, sometimes its tough love, and maybe things you don't want to hear, but need to hear. My companions have driven away more than a couple negative people from my life, wanting the best for me. One of those people I have known for a very long time. Thank you for sharing your dream/experience!

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Glad to have been of help SirMagio! I have had your post in mind since you had posted it & me replying-it was giving me an opportunity to think on some things & do some research with a couple of friends that had some paranormal experiences themselves! I actually had told them the dream I had & one of them had said to me that that my dream may have been a message-or warning depending how one can interpret it-personally I think it was both! I also have a theory about it too & I am willing to share my theory but I want to be sure that if I do what I say is only a possible theory & not something that is to be taken lightly or too literally-in other words I don't want it to come back to bite me in the butt & have someone tell me "Catgirl you said this or told us that"!

:3
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

If anyone wants to know what my theory is please let me know & reply to my post!

:3

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”