Cypress Star Spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Adrasteia wrote:Please go to her Instagram. She posted that she had an inner ear infection and home repairs. I hope that she'll work on the backlog soon. Her work is great and I am a loyal customer.
Im glad its nothing bad, but if she can go on insta she can reply to emails . People do need to know where they stand in all honestly, after all they are paying money in trust of getting a service. So glad she is OK I was getting worried 1s

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Based on everyone's positive reviews, I just bought some readings from Ruby! I love readings and learning things about myself, lol.

Looking forward to getting them. :)

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

SilverElf wrote:Based on everyone's positive reviews, I just bought some readings from Ruby! I love readings and learning things about myself, lol.

Looking forward to getting them. :)
I hate to say that I have put for a refund days ago, as she never emailed back and still no word from her at all, even after refund request. Im saddened as she was always quick to respond as soon as you buy a service , to let you know she would start work on it

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that she never replied. :(

I hope she is doing okay; I saw above that she posted about being sick. I'm prone to ear infections and they are nasty things, so I'm hoping that as soon as she gets better she will get back to you and be able to address orders.

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

To be honest, I don't mind the wait. There are many sellers that take about three to four months to finish the work. I'm used to CH and Billy's prossesing time (usually takes about one to two weeks), so it was almost upsetting to find out that many sellers need so much time. I just hope that she'll be working on the backlog soon.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I hope so too. It's almost been a month since I bought the readings from her, and I've heard nothing back aside from the automated acknowledgment message sent by PayPal. :<

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

SilverElf wrote:I hope so too. It's almost been a month since I bought the readings from her, and I've heard nothing back aside from the automated acknowledgment message sent by PayPal. :<
I still had no word opened a case with pay pal , nothing so they did the other case thing and still nothing, got refunded yesterday with no contact , even when pay pal contacted her . Looks like you will need to get refunded sadly

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
SilverElf wrote:I hope so too. It's almost been a month since I bought the readings from her, and I've heard nothing back aside from the automated acknowledgment message sent by PayPal. :<
I still had no word opened a case with pay pal , nothing so they did the other case thing and still nothing, got refunded yesterday with no contact , even when pay pal contacted her . Looks like you will need to get refunded sadly
Aww. I was really looking forward to these too. That's disappointing. 1sa

RainbowDemon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymphie

I have not received my order from February 2019 and still waiting where is it? I tried contacting her but no answer m. Now I just want a refund for my order. I hardly complain but I did try despite the good reviews she had

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

RainbowDemon wrote:I have not received my order from February 2019 and still waiting where is it? I tried contacting her but no answer m. Now I just want a refund for my order. I hardly complain but I did try despite the good reviews she had
Sorry to tell you but her site has gone now, along with any (and I mean if any) spirits I supposedly got from her. I did get refund though. Im thinking servitors sadly,Im far more along in my journey now thankfully.

Return to “Seller Review”