DarkKingdomMagickals

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I agree that the customer service and detailed info is top-notch.
I received some interesting RAs (including a lowborn demon of music) but I just don’t have the ability to pick up on them.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
ShadowMutt
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Kirian
Zodiac:

I know I have reviewed him before however I can’t find the old thread. I currently have 3 companions from his store (with two more on the way). My lowborn queen demoness has been very good about making herself known (she likes to knock on things if I’m not paying enough attention), she even came to me in a dream to help me work on shielding. My fallen angel made himself known just last night after I gave him an offering. And my ubi did a great job on proving a point to me the other night. I’ve had very positive experiences with my conjures from dark kingdom magickals and do highly recommend him to anyone looking for a companion at a great price :) he does a great job at finding companions that match your energy signature and so far they’ve all been very fun and friendly.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

The information sheets are very detailed, which is great. I haven't done the bonding ritual yet, because I'm a bit exhausted atm. But as soon as they were bound, I saw a black spider crawling on a toilet paper roll (lol). I have a Lange Klauw Vampire and a Demonic Arachnid Warrior from him.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

ShadowMutt wrote:I know I have reviewed him before however I can’t find the old thread. I currently have 3 companions from his store (with two more on the way). My lowborn queen demoness has been very good about making herself known (she likes to knock on things if I’m not paying enough attention), she even came to me in a dream to help me work on shielding. My fallen angel made himself known just last night after I gave him an offering. And my ubi did a great job on proving a point to me the other night. I’ve had very positive experiences with my conjures from dark kingdom magickals and do highly recommend him to anyone looking for a companion at a great price :) he does a great job at finding companions that match your energy signature and so far they’ve all been very fun and friendly.
Omg your experience makes me want to do more RAs and conjures with him again lol! Very awesome and thank you for sharing. Looks like everyone who's had bindings from him have had positive experiences with great spirits. ^^ Also wow those are some very pronounced manifestations! I have a lowborn demon of music and have not necessarily noticed anything yet... Though I guess the odd thing to me is I played the violin for a great majority of my life ..I'm very musically-oriented and was considered skilled in it....and my particular lowborn demon from him plays the violin. Ending up with a musically-oriented demon made me happy lol. That pretty much blew my mind. When you mentioned he matches the energy signature really well I agree with that 110%.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

ShadowMutt
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Kirian
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
ShadowMutt wrote:I know I have reviewed him before however I can’t find the old thread. I currently have 3 companions from his store (with two more on the way). My lowborn queen demoness has been very good about making herself known (she likes to knock on things if I’m not paying enough attention), she even came to me in a dream to help me work on shielding. My fallen angel made himself known just last night after I gave him an offering. And my ubi did a great job on proving a point to me the other night. I’ve had very positive experiences with my conjures from dark kingdom magickals and do highly recommend him to anyone looking for a companion at a great price :) he does a great job at finding companions that match your energy signature and so far they’ve all been very fun and friendly.
Omg your experience makes me want to do more RAs and conjures with him again lol! Very awesome and thank you for sharing. Looks like everyone who's had bindings from him have had positive experiences with great spirits. ^^ Also wow those are some very pronounced manifestations! I have a lowborn demon of music and have not necessarily noticed anything yet... Though I guess the odd thing to me is I played the violin for a great majority of my life ..I'm very musically-oriented and was considered skilled in it....and my particular lowborn demon from him plays the violin. Ending up with a musically-oriented demon made me happy lol. That pretty much blew my mind. When you mentioned he matches the energy signature really well I agree with that 110%.
It honestly took a while for the manifestations (aside from my demoness, as she started knocking quickly after I got her and kept waking me up at 3am {although now I know that was to talk to me}) my fallen angel was relatively quiet but manifested by projecting his feelings onto me. And my ubi is rather cocky when it comes down to what he knows he can do lol. Conjures from him seem to be more outgoing towards me than ones I’ve gotten elsewhere but I did have to learn to pay attention to how he said they manifest and that took me a bit longer than it should have to be honest. It’s really cool that your demon plays the violin, perhaps you could duet with your demon :)

Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 60

I would like to thank you all for your kind words and for sharing your experiences! c: It truly makes my day when I hear that your companions are having a positive and engaging effect within your lives! ^,.,^

"Never wait for Black Roses to turn Red again"

My Shop Link: http://darkkingdommagickals.storenvy.com/
Preston
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

Very interesting, I look forward to talking with him and knowing more information as I want to expand my family, thanks for the recommendation.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Everything looks really interesting honestly.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I got a Demonic Imp who is amazing, very fun loves his pranks :p) When I did invocation the flame went crazy , I was actually really taken aback . He is really powerful, the conjurer gave me really great info on my entity and seems really nice .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
RainbowDemon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymphie

I love this shop the owner is nice and helpful and I’ve adopted twice from them. Top notch customer service and wonderful spirits to boot would adopt again

Return to “Seller Review”