Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid or vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Amber

Hello, I'm quite new to this Ive never come across spirit keeping before I feel maybe I wasn't in the right place and now I am. I was a bit wary but after reading and researching I feel good about it this.

So I came across this post for a incubus on ebay I keep going back and checking if he's there still there I just feel drawn to him and last night before I went to bed I said his name and I said if this is supposed to be then come to me and give me a sign. So long story short I had a very intense lucid dream I didn't see him but I could feel him there with me his energy was amazing.

Is this a calling and can spirits visit you before you go through with the purchase?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I feel it is a calling :) I had a dream of a gargoyle (never have before) before CH told me who my resulting reverse adoption was. I wanted to specifically have a Dark Arts spirit from CH.
So anyway... it could possibly be the incubus visiting within the dream. ^^
Just make sure the Ebay seller/shop really has true conjurings. I'm always wary of conjures being sold on Ebay since a lot of so-called "haunted" items and spirits are fake. Too many sellers on there want profit and will copy and paste stuff, like from CH's Encyclopedia.
Of course you can always browse the "Seller Reviews" and "Sellers You Love" sections on the forum to find more shops lead by conjurers.
But I feel with your experience that is pretty substantial, really! I'd say go for it.

Also yes it is very common for a spirit to visit you before a purchase, and even before a binding. ^^

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

It is a strong call indeed , do what you must . Although i agree with GodSlayerBabe , check if this seller is legit

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Spirits can and do visit people before purchase, according to what a lot of people here have said.

But this doesn't mean the spirit is destined to be with you beyond doubt, in my opinion. If you feel a calling for a spirit and it's a reliable trusted conjurer you feel sure of, it's completely up to you. It's common for spirit keepers to respond to callings.

But it is usually also good advice to check out whether a seller is reliable. Have you searched the seller review threads?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

I requested a specific human spirit. Some people ask their spirits for permission (or at least their opinion) before they purchase a spirit. I've never done this before but I had to do it this time. Magnolia and Ash usually don't need that much time but some spirits come through faster than others. Maybe they're more careful, because the spirit was a member of the SS. I had a few dreams about him. So, you see. It might have been a calling. Dreams are a good way to get into touch, even if your abilities aren't that great. I'm still not entirely sure, if he'll reject the offer. I usually rely on my gut feeling though. :)

Amberlynrose
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid or vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Amber

Hey guys thank you so much for the advice I really appreciate it :)

I've been meditating asking my guides if this is part of my path and every fibre of my being is saying this is meant to be there's no doubt in my mind.

I feel that the seller is reliable her names Katykatstreausures she also has a etsy account I did a search on here to check her out and others have had good experiences with her and she has good reviews on both ebay and etsy.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”