Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey guys. Just curious if any of you have got a regular animal spirit binding?

I have recently got a freebie llama spirit from CH. I have not been bonding with it yet because I have other spirits to focus on and work with at the moment. But its energy is nice, light and sort of "childish". I did not expect a llama to come through and cannot imagine what kind of relationship can be built with an ascended spirit of a llama.

How would you describe your spirit animals' energy and what are their "super powers"?

Please, only regular animals, no mythical or magical ones. Thanks.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:Hey guys. Just curious if any of you have got a regular animal spirit binding?

I have recently got a freebie llama spirit from CH. I have not been bonding with it yet because I have other spirits to focus on and work with at the moment. But its energy is nice, light and sort of "childish". I did not expect a llama to come through and cannot imagine what kind of relationship can be built with an ascended spirit of a llama.

How would you describe your spirit animals' energy and what are their "super powers"?

OMG I LOVE LLAMAS!!!!!! They are so funny!

I do not have any bindings of spirits, but I have had my mother's first golden retriever come forward at Samhain. It did surprise me in that I wasn't looking for her or anticipating her, but in a way, it didn't surprise me--my mother's still-living spirit is tied very closely to her golden retrievers and to that garden. When I've got to pick a non-physical place, I always pick my mom's back yard. It's this gorgeous, overgrown garden that's thick with trees and paths and little things to discover. And so I had been there to meet my maternal grandmother. And she did come forward, but so did Murphy. She was SUPER excited just like dogs are in life. It was as though she had never gone. And, yes, she still had the nature of a dog. There weren't words or any behaviors or feelings that were different from any other dog in her physical life.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

And although you are specifically not discussing magickal animals, I thought it was relevant to add that none of my magickal animal companions read as non-animal for me personally. So the hippogryph and the unicorn are still very much animals. I don't get words from them, but lots of feelings.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

polyana005 wrote:Hey guys. Just curious if any of you have got a regular animal spirit binding?

Hi I have a cat binding from CH , he does come when called but seems to do his own thing. I have seen him when Ive called him when Im in bed. I must say though I have a heaven hound and another on the way as these are really just dogs, and do behave as such hence why Im getting another (first one wants it this way) they sit by you when you eat just like a dog expecting tit bits and they get all excited like a dog, they are just heavenly dogs so to speak. <3

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Yes, many. Some in the form of familiars, some just animals. Animal medicine is a very potent thing and your "regular" fox, owl or eagle is just as magical as your unicorn, griffon or kelpie. They all have special gifts to give. For example fox can teach you how to camouflage yourself and go unseen, owl can teach you how to see through deceptions and see the truth and eagle can help you see from a greater perspective and get in touch with higher powers. And these just touch on the things they can help you do. They make amazing, giving companions and wonderful teachers.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

My West Highland White Terrier dog passed away in 2011 and I didn't find out until sometime in 2017 he was watching over me this whole time + bringing me certain types of luck. I live in a family of six and I guess my dog chose me specifically to protect and watch. To answer the question about "superpowers".. my dog lead me to meet one of my spiritual living soulmates (a long-term past relationship I had). He's also came back from his realm to save my ex's life when she was in the hospital once, and has steered me clear away from certain men that I tried talking to in the past LOL. The biggest blessing of my life, really.. I never realized how fortunate I was. I want my own pet in the future and now I am ever-so careful to choose what animal comes into my life - whether it's a spirit binding online or bringing a domestic pet into my world.

I have a female puppy spirit that is attached to a literal dog plushie and that puppy spirit has gave me a ton of dreams with a lot of dogs.. it's really odd and interesting. I have two terrier dogs that are living in my family and sometimes my two dogs appear with all these other dogs in the dream lol.

I've been thinking of doing an animal binding though, possibly. I see that Billy from ThePaganShop posts up pre-conjure of "regular" animal spirits sometimes and I get tempted.
I've been wanting a horse or bunny spirit, so I might end up looking into CH for that perhaps!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

RavenQuill
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenQuill

Although I would include dragons, arken sonney and many other non-human beings as "animals" I'm assuming you mean companion animals, wildlife and maybe animals who are now extinct. I'm blessed to receive visits from several of our beloved companions, in particular a cat who never seems to be very far from me and two rats who apparently still reside here since I see them fairly often. I've communicated with animal spirits who aren't part of our immediate family also.
Spirits of our companion animals have brought us together with new companions, sometimes under very unusual circumstances. Of course, some have returned to us physically.
Currently I'm awaiting a lynx spirit from CH, and several of us here are really excited.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”