acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I believe i would do well with many diff kinetic abilities as I italics a few but not as well as I’d like to. But what do we know? About utilizing them. To me kinetic abilities are just a very good control over energy (magic) to the point that it changes things or manipulates them physically and perspectivly I guess is the best way to put it. In this sense I have an immense draw o purchase the omni-kinesis binding from ch.

My question is does this allow one to potentially utalize all kinetic abilities? Or just the ones that would work well with you. I assume a mix of both and the others could just be honed it’s practice.

Does anyone else work with kinetic abilities or the Omni kinesis binding? If so how is it working for you?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'd like to see an expansion of discussion on this topic as well. Kinetics are shown to be an ancestral thing for my bloodline apparently, and that I would do well to pursue them - which is interesting because it never really crossed my mind as something to investigate previous to that reveal. I have never attempted anything, but then I've also not really tried to figure out what kenetic abilities really are. I assume they are things like elemental kinesis (manipulating fire, water, etc) and telekinesis, although more than that I wouldn't know.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

topic54144.html?hilit=Kinesis

There's a lot of good info in the forums about kinesis and kinetic abilities. Raven's explanations in this thread is one of the good pieces of info you can find on it.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I looked through the forum but I’m looking for updated info

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Start with telekinesis. You might want to look into heart rate variability because it is a good start to getting in the right frame of mind. For that, 4:4:4:4 breathing (inhale 4, hold in 4, exhale 4, hold out 4) is a good start. Set up a piece of aluminum foil on a needle because it is lighter than paper. It is also shiny, so it will show tiny micromovements a lot faster than paper. If you get it to move even the tiniest bit it is a success you can build on.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

What do you mean by updated? That info is still relevant, and there's more threads I haven't posted here you can look into. All the info in them should be able to help answer your questions, unless I misunderstood what you were asking.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

A nice update would be someone here gaining control over an ability and demonstrating it in a way that is clear and convincing.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Kitsune wrote:What do you mean by updated? That info is still relevant, and there's more threads I haven't posted here you can look into. All the info in them should be able to help answer your questions, unless I misunderstood what you were asking.
What this person said ^ and sure but there’s a listing (I think I mentioned it) that CH has that I assume develops the Omni kenisis I wanted to know peoples personal experience with using that listing.

I always post this way. I read through everything I’m curious about on the thread. I’m not new here. Then I ask for updates. As in. How is it going now for these people (ether it be service or being) how have they grown through he process. Learning is half and half. Reading about the meanings. And how tos. Sure. But also follow ups. And current events. Or at least that’s how it is for me. So general info helps. Yes. But I like hearing about soecific interactions as well within the same year. One of my questions was answered. So thanks

I do a lot within my own capabilities. And energy work in general to menis the simplest. I just wanted to hear MORE from people currently. Again. How they are doing etc etc. Hopefully that doesn’t offend you ? Unless you’re just trying to get an understanding of what I’m asking. I know there a thread that’s been active about redundant posts. But I am redundant. Because I like updates. I like to hear about the progress and how things are progressing for others. I don’t ask questions I know the answer to and I don’t post without already ready everything that stands out to me.

Thank you for your help though

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Inedible wrote:Start with telekinesis. You might want to look into heart rate variability because it is a good start to getting in the right frame of mind. For that, 4:4:4:4 breathing (inhale 4, hold in 4, exhale 4, hold out 4) is a good start. Set up a piece of aluminum foil on a needle because it is lighter than paper. It is also shiny, so it will show tiny micromovements a lot faster than paper. If you get it to move even the tiniest bit it is a success you can build on.
That’s a very interesting exercise, thank you

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

If no one else responds I’m very okay because I’ve read all I can so far (within this forum, I’ve also been looking up a lot online as well)

Return to “General Questions”