blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv or Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Re: blujay76

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:11 am

I freaking LOVE Jamie's stuff!! I'm posting another positive "review" but to be honest her spelled items work VERY well for me. It's really crazy. I have one of the spelled items that "block other's from reading into you" and one of her karma stones. Well just a lot of things.. but each and every one of them have been working extremely well for me, even if I am not wearing the object or have it physically with me. I must confess I am kind of addicted to her spelled stuff lol..

I also ended up getting one of her Level 7 custom conjured Garden Fae.. I ended up with a female one. I normally do not get spirits from her but I felt compelled to have a garden fae with me.

I am actually thinking of getting her Zimada (the soul retrieval skull) because I feel it will actually help me with some of the soul issues I've had with myself... I may update this thread again if I go through with purchasing one since I don't know anyone who has got that yet.

hereditary clairvoyant / spiritualist / i practice a mixture of eclectic, traditional, & death witchcraft

my IG = my username

spiritkeeperviolet @ tumblr

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Chimella » Wed May 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Jamies and her spirits are awesome, her items are a bit pricey but they are the real deals. I have 4 archangels from her. Her archangels are more like warrior/guardian spirits and are life savers. They've saved my live several times, so I bound them to my physical body, don't know what I would have done without them !

I never tried her spelled items, but glad to hear they work, will try them in the future.

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Postby lolaberry » Wed May 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Chimella wrote:Jamies and her spirits are awesome, her items are a bit pricey but they are the real deals. I have 4 archangels from her. Her archangels are more like warrior/guardian spirits and are life savers. They've saved my live several times, so I bound them to my physical body, don't know what I would have done without them !

I never tried her spelled items, but glad to hear they work, will try them in the future.

I was going to wait another week or 2 , But I freaking cannot!!! 1h 1lo
I have 3 spirits from her now, My Ling Yung Dragon who is amazing and so calming and sweet. She has appeared as a small bright white light to me, also moves candle flames when asked. She is the dragon who is around me most . My Shiqq Djinn , wow she is a super sexy fun flirt! She just wants me to be happy and has even hugged me 1sp .Her sexual energy is powerful . The latest is an Ankou and my god she is helping me so so much , dreams are very interesting since she came and her energy is great . I think her spirits are amazing , they honestly are! 2wk

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Darkgoth
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Postby Darkgoth » Thu May 16, 2019 6:31 am

Are you able do see spirits?

Where did this P!@ce has became political correctness, a religion not to say.
The Modern 21st century Deception and betrayal.
Your words has not powers against me keep that in mind!

Return to “Seller Review”