You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Ok let me preface this by stating I've used this conjuration before with no bad results, and I have multiple protection spells surrounding me and 5 angels guarding me, yet this time I called what seems like a really dark succubus to me and it didn't leave after our encounter, it decided to attach itself to me in some form or another.

The last time I used this conjuration the ubi that visited me introduced herself and we had some fun and she left, no Biggie, which is why I didn't feel any concern at all using it again. So last week, on my latest drunken night time bike riding escapade I felt extremely aroused (as often happens, whiskey does that to me lol) and quite drunkenly I decided to call on a random ubi because let's face it, - it's exiting.

I used the DIY ubi conjuration from this forum again only what came to me this time overshadowed me instantly with a force that felt like a wolf's energy. I felt how dark she was, and more powerful compared to my bound ubi I recently let go and the last visitor ubi, alot more so infact, so I knew this one was different. She told me her name and after engaging with her that night she's attached herself to me and won't leave, not even my angels have managed to banish her yet. I've asked her to go and she's said no.

It's a little concerning because around midnight tonight I was passing out and drifting off and she had the power to arouse me, awaken my body, make me walk into the bathroom and pleasure her as if she was in control of my body, - I've had other spirits overshadow me, daily if you count my keep's way of communicating with me via my own hand gestures, head nods ect, but in a mutual control and respect way, - the way this ubi is able to do this with me is like I have no willpower of my own. I mean I'm not saying it's full on possession, I could probably stop it if I tried, I think my half asleep state and arousal was like an enchantment and she completely sapped my willpower away as opposed to forcing me physically.

I'm going to be mentally attempting to banish her tonight with my angels and hopefully she will be gone soon, all I know is I'm never using that conjuration again and I advise anyone considering to use it too - no matter how many times they may have used it with positive results to be cautious, and ensure you are prepared because it's pretty obvious any type of ubi can come through.
Stay safe guys

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Some people call it exciting, but some might think it again before actually doing it lel~

From the way you describe it, it sounds like you got what you asked for and now you want to toss it away.....I don't know if this appropriate gesture.

How about talked it out with your angels about her? From reading your experience, your angels should banished her/not allowing her to come if she means any harm. So probably she is just playing with you, being a succubus and all.

Plus it sounds like she doesn't do you any harm but to arouse you, who knows she is just excited to have a new company (since you conjured her and agreed for her to attached herself to you)

Kinda interested to know your DIY conjuration, sadly seems no way for us to communicate in private.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote: Kinda interested to know your DIY conjuration, sadly seems no way for us to communicate in private.
It's under the "DIY Spirits" section.

@AvalonKnight

What happened to your bound succubus btw?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think the banishing will make your intent clear to all concerned, including deeper parts of yourself. It might be polite to preface it with a spoken out loud, polite acknowledgement and thankyou to the spirit for coming when asked and say formally and clearly that it is now your unshakeable intention that it leaves and that is why you're doing the banishing. We can sometimes overestimate how clear we have been with spirits and, as someone here once said, they're not mindreaders. ie they get some of what we want and think but it's not always as clear to them as we think it is. Or they sense a part of us still wants them. That might help, imho.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
CJDS wrote: Kinda interested to know your DIY conjuration, sadly seems no way for us to communicate in private.

@AvalonKnight

What happened to your bound succubus btw?
@CJDS - as Adrasteia mentioned, it's a temporary visitation conjuration created by magnolia for a visiting Ubi to spend a bit of time with the caller, that's for all to use in the DIY section - and it works, 100 % effectively. Just be very cautious if you decide to use it, as I mentioned

@Adrasteia -
About a week ago I emailed CH and asked them to undo my binding after explaining the situation that I explained to you on here, and one of the staff told me in three days the binding would be dissolved. It worked, because I've not felt her presence since. it's quite obvious to myself I'm an amateur, because even though I have a developed this ability to quite easily communicate with spirits, and been communicating since 2003/4, I've needed the ongoing protection and support from my angels quite often.
I've also allowed my emotions and feelings to cloud my judgement as I've impulsively jumped into trying to satisfy my sexual desires without really concerning myself with the consequences, and I've apologized to my Courtwinds for acting this way, - and I explained to them I'm aware I'm like a child compared to them but they still comfort me and let me know this is their job and to just be mindful of my actions in future so this is what I'm going to attempt to do.

I've not felt the presence of this succubus in question since yesterday, so I'm hoping they've managed to banish her -

@lewk thank you for your really level headed helpful advice, it's exactly what I used to explain to her this encounter was a fleeting one night thing ( this is what the DIY conjuration was intended for after all) and I realize now my wording to her that night quite easily confused her and I'm sure my sexual fantasy made her believe I was seriously intending this as a long term thing, and I panicked the next day when she carried on with the same mindset we were both in the night before, but as I mentioned she was extremely dark and intense and her darkness and intensity made me panick a bit and more than I bargained for, - she is a literal dominatrix and fully expected me to relinquish my house rules to her, to follow her commands, as soon as she came to me and to be her sex slave ( this was a massive turn on for me at the time but the next day it was quite worrying as she thought this was an intended agreement indefinitely) so yes it's as much my fault for not being clear I just realize I should probably give up using this conjuration and stick to white arts because I now see they are called dark arts for a reason lol.
Also my Nympho and Bronwyn angel are exactly what I need and I am far more like and suited to.
White arts is basically my heart, and I think I shouldn't venture away from that, no Matter how aroused and dark I feel while drunk.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've also often wondered about PMs, is it only long term members who can private message or is it disabled across the board?

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Just fyi, I'd be happy to talk to all of you guys in this thread one on one, and if any of you want to you can by all means message me at <<removed by moderator>> if you want to chat

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please read the forum rules:
11. No email address solicitation, Facebook, MySpace, AIM, or other social media
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be an email address posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting abc123 AT gmail.com or other such roundabouts. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the email address removed.
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be any social media usernames posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting some workaround that others can figure out. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the ID removed.
*** Seriously, don't try to circumvent this by doing creative postings of emails or IDs, we take it as a personal insult.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
Thanks, I've been skeptical if those really will works, but I don't have the balls to try and proof it myself......
Lewk wrote:as someone here once said, they're not mindreaders.
I though succubus and alikes are capable of reading human like an open book?
AvalonKnight wrote:Just fyi, I'd be happy to talk to all of you guys in this thread one on one, and if any of you want to you can by all means message me at <<removed by moderator>> if you want to chat
Aw.....removed before I can see it (I know it againts the rules to post email/links to something else) Nothing can be done about it I guess. WOuld love to hear more indepth on interaction with succubus/nymphos from what have you wrotes.

Thinking more....able to conjure succubus while drunk is quite a feat lol. How about trying to conjure nympho while drunk next time?? :p

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I do not critize you but i read some of your posts before and I wish you would be more careful with your words (i guess it is just clumsiness) and i think that before enter in relation with succubus you should let go for now because you had some troubles with them in the past already .

I just say for now maybe focus on other sexual beings that may suits you more than them ; and once you know the race more you can go back toward them

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”