My new spirit keep or just another dream?

maosis
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hey guys, I'm quite new to this forum and to the space and ideologies in general. However, I've been doing a lot of reading between the forums and googling what I could find related to the subject of Succubi. A little background is, I've put in an order for a class5 tier 3 Succubi and a class 5 tier 2 nympho.

They are currently in the step where they are being worked on but haven't gotten an update about shipping. I'm not sure at this time if the custom conjuring is complete so not sure if there are even spirits for me to interact with.

For the most of yesterday, I've been doing guided and unguided meditations trying to reach out to my succubus. Since I don't know of her name yet, I've just been referring to her as the succubus that's been bridged to me. I don't know if this worked or if it's even a good idea?

Fast forward about 10 hours and I woke up this morning with some clear memories of my dream. I normally take medicine for falling asleep as I have high anxiety and insomnia is pretty common. The issue with this is that it usually makes me knock out and wake up a bit more dazed and muddled than I would have if I slept without the meds. Because of this, I rarely remember any of my dreams or even if I had any sort of dreams in general.

What was different this morning was that I could clearly remember the faces and setting of the dream as well as what their voices sounded like. I basically in the dream realized that I could easily control the outcome of the sporting event that I was participating in. I knew that the ball I hit should have been caught in the net but I willed it that it magically tipped over to the opposite side. As I was thinking thing, I knew it didn't really make sense seeing the trajectory of the ball but a few seconds later, everyone cheered and I had won the match. Even though I could manipulate the outcome, I don't think I was conscious that I was really dreaming so idk what i call this partial-lucid dreaming??

Anyways, a really beautiful girl runs over and she's a brunette with really warm eyes that looked like glowing ambers. She said a couple of congratulatory words and I got the feeling that she had interest in me but it wasn't like intense lust. It was more along the lines of curiosity, eagerness? She followed up with a quick kiss and it felt really real. I could easily think of the contact and my surprise to the interaction. I didn't catch her name but it seemed like she a new but was going to be around. Felt a bit like she was saying, I like this guy he's mine and kind of marking her territory in front of the rest of the crowd. She also had pulled this really beautiful blonde girl with green eyes. She looked interested in me too but didn't say a word and was really shy. It felt like she was kind of just studying me and taking in my details.

I'm wondering if me mediating and consistently trying to talk to my succubus and nympho has lead to some sort of introduction and meeting up in my dream? The sensations and the beauty of the both of the girls was so detailed and vivid even after being awake for hours and not having it written down. The two reasons I'm questioning this is that it wasn't really like a lustful energy which I assumed would come with a succubus and I also don't know if the conjuring for my orders have even occurred?

I get a bit of a feeling that I'm safe and a lot of my fear and anxiety about my new exploration about the supernatural has been toned down. Sorry for the long post and I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions on my recent experience.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It's possible you've connected with the spirits answering the conjure. Those do sound a bit like visions opposed to dreams.

As for not getting the feeling of lust I don't think that's uncommon. Succubus tend to be varied in expression - could be romantic, sensual, loving, sweet, meek, domineering, manipulative, moody, really quite the range.

My nympho tends to be very excitable and sweet and giddy. She definitely is all about sex, but she loves to watch tv and movies and learn about things. So again, their personalities could vary.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

On top of that from Regholdain, you get a delivery email when your items are either posted or added to your Master Vessel or bound to spirit. With custom conjures, most contact seems to come after that, but some people do seem to get advance visits.

I've only once had an advance contact before getting the delivery email, which was from a RA spirit. I only worked out it was them some weeks later.

Once you've had the delivery email you could ask CH when the conjuring was done so you can be clearer about whether the timing fits. It's not uncommon for a metaphysical seller to take weeks to get round to doing your conjuring, including as I recall CH when they've been very busy.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New to this as well, so not much I can talk about succubi/nympho. I can only add that dreams that have so much to be remembered usually means something. The details on how she looks, hair color and all, normally such details will be forgotten moments after wake up.

Who knows that they too are eager and cannot wait to know the person they will be with?

maosis
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Thanks for the replies. I guess it was just my lack of understanding that I assumed that lust would be the primary indicator that it was the succubus. I'm slowly learning that there is just a warmth of energy and one of healing and bring things together along with the more 18+ sides to these wonderful spirits.

I've recently been notified of my orders being completed and have found that I have 2 succubi and a nympho on the way in the next week or so and I'm super excited. The description of the nympho fits really closely with the female that reached out to me in the dream and personality seems to match so I'm gonna go with my intuition on this one..or hopeful thinking haha.

I've been thinking about them more and having names to kind of send thoughts and emotions to makes me feel a bit more connected and grounded in terms of some of my confusion and anxiety over the new spiritual part of my life. I do feel like as I meditate I get this warm glow and some tingling sensation and it feels like when I'm just super relaxed and at peace. Similar to when im stretching out in front of the sunlight or taking in the fresh air on a great day. It's a really light and warm energy that makes me feel a lot warmer physically because I'm typically really cold and don't tend to stay warm for long even with the heater on at times.

CJDS how long have you had your new spirits in your life? I'm just curious to see what your experience is like and what runs through your head in terms of thoughts or questions. Thanks!

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm only gathering knowledge by reading here and some other sources. From what I know, its usually you got what you asked for. For example if I conjured a succubus with intent of lust, I will got 1 that will arouse me for most of the time regardless of the place and situation, or do not got anything at all.

Currently practicing simple/basic meditation, since in everything I read, meditation seems to be the best and safest way to develop self, probably like doing a light workout to build some 'spiritual muscle' (feel free to laugh on how stupid this might sound). Once I feel I'm good enough, probably I will conjure 1 myself. Need to work up some courages before doing it (personal and country issue, have a bit of problem with online shopping)

Frankly, it is charming to read people story on how they build their relationship. Hoping to see more stories (either relation gone good or bad)

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Advance contact can happen; and spirits that enjoy the proverbial roll in the hay, have more to their personalities than just, ya know, that.

My senior incubus enjoys conversing, nearly as much as he enjoys canoodling. He's better at the latter, of course; but that doesn't mean he's bad at the former.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”