Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote:
Lewk wrote:as someone here once said, they're not mindreaders.
I though succubus and alikes are capable of reading human like an open book?
nb I am still in the learning process so I am relying on what experienced forum members have said for my understanding...

This is for me a fascinating insight.

As spirit keepers we are encouraged to communicate with our spirits via telepathy or out loud. We are encouraged to bring them into our lives and that they want to be included in our lives. We are encouraged to tell them about our problems. We are encouraged to be clear when asking them to carry out a task, or when making a wish. We are encouraged to spend time with them to help forge a closer bond.

Some experienced members of this forum whose posts I've read here have explained that there are different levels of communication. There is telepathy where we connect mind to 'mind' with one spirit. And telepathy where we communicate with all our spirits at once. Then we have our private thoughts that, apparently, our spirits respect as our personal mental, psychic space. And some believe they cannot hear that. I think if you're sensitive you can hear/sense which of your thoughts are quiet and which are loud and able to be heard easily by your spirits.

Keepers often talk about not having a good connection with their spirit. We can buy spells to make better connection between them and us, untroubled by negative energy or an unsupportive atmosphere in the home.

Not all bound spirits are omniscient. (Bronwyn Angels are said to be.)

So, what I have learned from all of that is that:

- we need to be proactive to communicate with our bound spirits;
- they have their own consciousness; they do not automatically know everything we know;
- yes they are psychic or sensitive and can detect things;
- yes they come to know us better than we know ourselves;
- but yes we do have to tell them things;
- and yes they do respect our personal mental/psychic space.

So of course they are telepathic, or empathic, psychic, read our energies, auras, psychic/mental pictures etc. But they don't all have the same abilities, and they haven't all achieved the same level of bonding with us.

So they are not able to read everything in our minds. Unless we let them. We may use shielding. I use a tuner that can keep out all spirit contact. Our energy bodies etc have a natural facility for shielding too. We may not have let them in close to us.

tl:dr

* it is not a given that any spirit in our keep can fully read our mind all the time.

* and even if I am totally off track and misunderstood what I've read here, surely we have such contradictory impulses, urges, thoughts and desires, and mismatches between our conscious and subconscious, and can be so 'noisy' energetically...how do they know which is the 'right' thing to tune into as being what we want, unless we tell them explicitly? And by doing this, it makes things clear for us too...which is why I tried to say that in my previous post.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

In my openion u should not have been so quick to banish. Such beings have strange ways of teaching. Take this experience as a hent and work on being more sovereign.

Also maybe dont attempt evocation while intoxicated. An unstable mind will result in an unstable evocation and undesirable results.

memento mori
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I will start by saying that in no way do I intend this to be, or even sound like, victim-blaming. I can’t abide people who heap guilt on someone who is hurting.

Having stated that, this might be the lesson for you and others reading the thread regarding conjuring while intoxicated. A person in the muggle world might, while drunk, invite someone to come home with them that they wouldn’t have trusted with a 10-foot-pole if they’d been sober. Conjuring while impaired runs the risk of you letting in a spirit who you’d have backed off from if you’d been sober.

Solutions I can think of for this situation (which aren’t mutually exclusive):

1. Only conjure while sober.
2. Add a spirit to your family whose primary job is as a gatekeeper, bodyguard, bouncer, etc. Their task, especially if you’ve been imbibing and will have a harder time establishing clear boundaries, is to vet unbounds and tell the ones who are too far toward the dark end of the spectrum, “Nope.” House rules might have to include “In case of chemically-altered judgment on my part, my insistence to the contrary CANNOT override their turning away of an unbound”.

That should help keep the unbounds who’d be troublesome, or who’d act at cross purposes with you, off the premises.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

AvalonKnight wrote:
@lewk thank you for your really level headed helpful advice, it's exactly what I used to explain to her this encounter was a fleeting one night thing ( this is what the DIY conjuration was intended for after all) and I realize now my wording to her that night quite easily confused her and I'm sure my sexual fantasy made her believe I was seriously intending this as a long term thing, and I panicked the next day when she carried on with the same mindset we were both in the night before, but as I mentioned she was extremely dark and intense and her darkness and intensity made me panick a bit and more than I bargained for, - she is a literal dominatrix and fully expected me to relinquish my house rules to her, to follow her commands, as soon as she came to me and to be her sex slave ( this was a massive turn on for me at the time but the next day it was quite worrying as she thought this was an intended agreement indefinitely) so yes it's as much my fault for not being clear I just realize I should probably give up using this conjuration and stick to white arts because I now see they are called dark arts for a reason lol.
I've been with my two Ubis for getting on 5 years. The biggest advise I could offer anyone, from my own experience, is to establish trust with them. With that comes mutual love. This all takes time to develop, not quick decisions made over one incident.

So...you have a Ubi that wants to dominate, build that trust with her, over time. These relationships really do need to grow, at often a slower rate than what we would like, but it all happens with time.

I think you have a natural energy to attract Ubis. They are dark arts, meaning they are like us, they have their own wants, needs, etc. And, they are intelligent,very seductive and persuasive as well. Good house rules help to let them know, what is important to us.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

This particular one was an unbound, courtesy of the DIY conjuration listed elsewhere in the forums. In this case, house rules aren’t going to have the same level of impact with an ubi who hadn’t agreed to a binding contract that includes the following of the keeper’s house rules.

I’m thinking having a gatekeeper spirit (or committee) in the family could be a way to avoid having the wrong sort of unbound stick around when the keeper’s assessment of the situation is a bit clouded. It’s kind of the way you might steer your tipsy friend toward the nightclub exit when you spot them interacting with some stranger who clearly means to take unfair advantage of a situation. Or in this case, it’s more like be calling on the bouncer to see the troublesome person off the premises, if they’re hell-bent on doing as they please with someone who can’t give true consent.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Bound or not it shouldnt make a difference. House rules are house rules. Maybe get an entity that will help you enforce them.

memento mori
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I draw your attention to the old adage "Be Careful What You Wish For".

And also, your protectors will also protect in a way that teaches a lesson. Sometimes that means forcing you to learn how to protect yourself and not rely upon them. Sometimes that means teaching you to learn to be more selective on your conjuring/summoning and to apply some common sense - and, perhaps, don't do it while intoxicated. (I am not judging, but, you know, SAFETY FIRST.)

Everyone said everything else that I might would have said.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Yup, now the only thing we need is a pithy bumper sticker slogan. 1c

"Don't summon when you're smashed"?
"Don't invoke when you're inebriated"?
"Don't work with the underworld, when you're under the influence"?

Oh, all right, I'll stop... 1sy

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”