Has There Been Any Warfare Involving Magick?

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I’m not asking about Military, all over the globe. I’m asking about is there warfare between different Covens. The Past and the Present? I know we shouldn’t trust Hollywood either. But I feel Magick Warfare against Covens might be real? What is there purpose to do such a thing and is it just for pure Black Magick practitioners?

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Yes, and the reasons vary.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’m sure it’s happening now.

I’m reasonably sure there are politically-motivated practitioners on opposing sides of the spectrum, in multiple different countries, who are either having at each other directly or are casting to counter each other’s castings that promote or obstruct specific government officials and their policies. We don’t talk politics in here, for good reason, so that’s as much as I’ll say about that. I’m reading Gary Lachman’s nonfiction book Dark Star Rising, if you’re interested in this topic.

There might be groups that had a falling out with each other IRL, who decided to become enemies instead of just walking away from the dispute and moving on. It might include casting hostile magic along with bickering and perhaps engaging in a smear campaign.

Groups might become rivals if there are multiple people contending for a leadership role, with differing factions vying for power. Ditto for if there are multiple groups that are each convinced that theirs is the ONLY true teaching method, and all other groups are frauds and usurpers.

Power and money are two BIG motivators for a lot of folks, and some people out there are willing to turn downright cutthroat to gain either one (or both). If they think someone has money, power, fame, or influence, they might decide to try and take that other person down instead of earning their own money, power, etc.

And then there’s the good old standby, sexual desire. When I was a reader on a phone line, more than 90% of the calls were about relationship questions. In the event of people competing for the same love interest, or in the aftermath of a failed relationship, a magical community might splinter, pick sides, and engage in conflict.

Those are just thoughts off the top of my head. I’m sure other conflicts have broken out over reasons that wouldn’t cross my mind if I had a lifetime to guess it.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

There is one frightening group who’s name I know of (but won’t mention in order to avoid offending them and for everybody else’s safety) that does it alot, especially in regards to expansion and removing the rivalling influences of mainstream religions.

They even have codes or terms written that mention dealing with ‘surrendered’ people but I don’t know how it’s handled, however it’s frightening because of how powerful they are. There was this one guy they were closing in on in terms of magickal warfare I heard from somebody in here.

Afraid there’s a chance they could be winning although there are groups trying to ‘keep them in check’.

Best I can describe is that they’re a sort of moderately - ranging to strongly BA leaning “Right-Hand Path” who call themselves “LHP”.

OchunLadeApetebi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guerreros/Yoruba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Ochun Lade

Yes, I am an officially formally initiated priest in Santeria, and I have other priests doing black magic on me. Most of it, is because I don’t subscribe to their scam of going to Cuba and bringing back people to Miami or New York with a green card. There’s a huge scam in the New York Santeria community where they bring American Latinos, blacks and whites to Cuba to become initiated as priests (for health mostly, but also for other reasons) do witchcraft on them to make them to become infatuated with priests in Cuba, and bring them back to America with a green card and dump them. I saw it with my own eyes and heard stories of my Godsisters falling in love with priests there. And I refused to subscribe to that, and it upset some people. I am going through an ongoing war. Constantly have to do reversal spells, clean myself with animals blood and herbs, and I was shunned in my “house” (my religious group) because I am the one with actual morals.... and I actually speak up about the illdoing in the community....

I/G chinkychunkytuna <3
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Being a whistleblower is definitely a way to find oneself in conflict. Sadly, there will always be folks who want to break rules, be dishonest, try to get away with ignoring safety requirements, or whatever. And they won’t respond well to anyone who shines a light on their bad practices, especially if it means they’ll lose access to power, money, prestige, sexual favors, etc.

One would think that folks pursuing a spiritual path would be above all this, but nope. :(

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “General Questions”