CJDS wrote:Lewk wrote:as someone here once said, they're not mindreaders.
I though succubus and alikes are capable of reading human like an open book?
nb I am still in the learning process so I am relying on what experienced forum members have said for my understanding...
This is for me a fascinating insight.
As spirit keepers we are encouraged to communicate with our spirits via telepathy or out loud. We are encouraged to bring them into our lives and that they want to be included in our lives. We are encouraged to tell them about our problems. We are encouraged to be clear when asking them to carry out a task, or when making a wish. We are encouraged to spend time with them to help forge a closer bond.
Some experienced members of this forum whose posts I've read here have explained that there are different levels of communication. There is telepathy where we connect mind to 'mind' with one spirit. And telepathy where we communicate with all our spirits at once. Then we have our private thoughts that, apparently, our spirits respect as our personal mental, psychic space. And some believe they cannot hear that. I think if you're sensitive you can hear/sense which of your thoughts are quiet and which are loud and able to be heard easily by your spirits.
Keepers often talk about not having a good connection with their spirit. We can buy spells to make better connection between them and us, untroubled by negative energy or an unsupportive atmosphere in the home.
Not all bound spirits are omniscient. (Bronwyn Angels are said to be.)
So, what I have learned from all of that is that:
- we need to be proactive to communicate with our bound spirits;
- they have their own consciousness; they do not automatically know everything we know;
- yes they are psychic or sensitive and can detect things;
- yes they come to know us better than we know ourselves;
- but yes we do have to tell them things;
- and yes they do respect our personal mental/psychic space.
So of course they are telepathic, or empathic, psychic, read our energies, auras, psychic/mental pictures etc. But they don't all have the same abilities, and they haven't all achieved the same level of bonding with us.
So they are not able to read everything in our minds. Unless we let them. We may use shielding. I use a tuner that can keep out all spirit contact. Our energy bodies etc have a natural facility for shielding too. We may not have let them in close to us.
* it is not a given that any spirit in our keep can fully read our mind all the time.
* and even if I am totally off track and misunderstood what I've read here, surely we have such contradictory impulses, urges, thoughts and desires, and mismatches between our conscious and subconscious, and can be so 'noisy' energetically...how do they know which is the 'right' thing to tune into as being what we want, unless we tell them explicitly? And by doing this, it makes things clear for us too...which is why I tried to say that in my previous post.