Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Very interesting results! I may have to look into this...I think my pineal needs all the help it can get. :D

May I ask which brand you ended up using?

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Enki wrote:
Bobertt wrote:
Enki wrote:I will be ordering some today. The suggested dosage is up to 50mg 3 times a day. I am going to try and incorporate it into a tea once a day and see how my body takes it after 2 weeks. The maximum dosage seems to be 150mg a day.

I will be sure to write back on my findings!
Did you get any results?
Hello everyone,

Sorry for a long time in responding as my personal life has been a bit busy.

Anyway I have been taking the Chaga Mushroom each day and it has defiantly sharpened my awareness with my surroundings. It's hard to put into words the feeling of it but this is my best description. So when i'm in a public setting like my gym for example I'm able to scan the entire room (its quite large) and almost hone in on exactly everything everyone is doing in almost a split second. It also feels as though Im in a movie being played on a vcr with people around me in slow motion and i'm currently on fast forward. This feeling is not to be confused with the feeling one would get from taking addarall or cocaine as the chaga mushroom gives no jittery feeling and no crash whatsoever.

I feel this is just the tip of the iceberg however. I'm hoping to get some more time in the direct sunlight which is said to help penetrate and decalcify the pineal gland even faster while using the chaga. I'm hoping at this point I will be able to activate even stronger mental abilities.

More updates to come.
I had people on facebook a bit back, trying to sell me Chaga coffee, think theres 2 of these NM companies that do it 1tk

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “General Questions”