Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guerreros/Yoruba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ochun Lade

Hi guys, my name is Ochun, and I’m a medium that uses my body to channel and mount spirits for my clients.
I have seen a couple of you guys on here who would like to “feel more” or “see more” and I wanted to share with you guys how I have seen GREAT manifestation and increased sensation when it comes to spirit communication.

*you need to have a dedicated space in your house for an altar to put your boveda, if you don’t, I will tell you what to do in the end of this post*

The first thing that is very important to me is something called a boveda. If you look up “spiritual boveda” on google, you will find pictures of it. Basically it is an array of glass cups filled with cool water (I have one big cup in the middle, and three small cups -7 total cups including the big one- on each side of it). Some people use only three cups, and some use 9, as it is the number of the dead. I choose to work with 7, because it is my life path number, and in my religion it hold great significance.

Basically a boveda acts as a portal/ bridge between the physical and the intangible realm. You place the cups on top of a white table cloth. You also put pictures, dolls or statues of your spirit guides and ancestors around the cup so that they can communicate with you through the portal. Next you place fresh, either white Pom poms or roses, on the altar to honor your spirits.

One key crucial step that I do is use FLORIDA WATER. Florida water isn’t water from Florida haha. It is actually a colognia that attracts spirits and raises your receptiveness to spiritual activity. I pour Only a couple drops of FW in the big cup of my boveda, since it has a STRONG smell that lingers... since FW attracts all types of spirits, you must have a protective sigil on your altar, I put a wooden crucifix on top of the big cup in my boveda...

Next, take a white candle and light it on your altar. Can be a tea light candle or a seven day big candle, doesn’t matter.

You can sit in front of the altar, beside it, etc.

Say your prayers / or affirmations, whatever you practice.

Lightly wet your palms with FW and dab it on your forehead, behind ears and neck.

Envision yourself being very still, in a meditative space... do whatever makes you feel comfortable next... you will feel more sensation and have better visions. I smoke a cigar while praying in front of my boveda, asking for messages and talking to my ancestors, or spirits in my keep. Cigars attract spirits as well, and sometimes they like to manipulate the smoke.... but if you are not a smoker, this is not necessary!!!!

You need to change the water once a week, or sooner if it gets cloudy, because when it gets cloudy, your ancestors and spirit guides don’t have a clear path of communication to you!!!

*like I said in the beginning of the post, if you don’t have space in your home for this altar, or you practice in secret from your family, use a flat surface like a desk... just buy a NEW wine glass... fill it up with cool water, one drop of FW, put FW on your forehead, back of ear and neck. Light white candle and do the same thing!!! When you are done, place the glass under your bed... change water once a week or whenever it gets cloudy..

*also remember it must be cool water!!!

Please let me know if any of you guys also have a boveda, or if you guys try it. I am not sure how to attach images on here but I left my I/g handle in case you guys want to reach out.

Hopefully this helps you guys, thanks for reading!!!

I/G chinkychunkytuna <3
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I do not live in the USA. Is there a possibility to buy florida water online for my country (Brazil)?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote:I do not live in the USA. Is there a possibility to buy florida water online for my country (Brazil)?
I live in Europe and there are multiple online stores where you can order it. I don't think that you'll find it in a conventional store.

Sounds interesting. I researched a bit and it's good to learn more about different arts of witchcraft. I'll definitely give it a try, since my altar is a little bit bleak. :D

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Here I have never seen this colony, and I know a lot about religion, mainly Afro Brazilian, I have a lot of knowledge in Umbanda, I have frequented a lot, but I have never seen this water.
Here I know something similar to lavender water, which is a colony and is sold in a religious articles store.
Lavender water is an adorable scent and has both spiritual and soothing cleansing action. So I was interested in Florida water. I'll see if I can find it on any website.
I have a gypsy altar at home, dedicated to gypsy entities and I need to organize a space for the elementals. And add this practice.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Could you please tell us what happen/what you feel when you got communication through? To know if things really does happen/just imagining it.

And probably some pointers if things goes bad/attracting something bad.

OchunLadeApetebi
new here
new here

marcoank wrote:I do not live in the USA. Is there a possibility to buy florida water online for my country (Brazil)?

Yes, on Amazon, or a botanica!!!

I/G chinkychunkytuna <3
OchunLadeApetebi
new here
new here

marcoank wrote:Here I have never seen this colony, and I know a lot about religion, mainly Afro Brazilian, I have a lot of knowledge in Umbanda, I have frequented a lot, but I have never seen this water.
Here I know something similar to lavender water, which is a colony and is sold in a religious articles store.
Lavender water is an adorable scent and has both spiritual and soothing cleansing action. So I was interested in Florida water. I'll see if I can find it on any website.
I have a gypsy altar at home, dedicated to gypsy entities and I need to organize a space for the elementals. And add this practice.
Yes I am Chinese and Cuban so I get the best of both cultures when it comes to my spirituality ;)

Lavender colognia is amazing, I use it to connect with my angels and feminine spirits. My djinn seems to like it too!!

Florida water is very potent for spiritual connection. I don’t use a lot and not before bed because spirits flock to me when I use it.

Funny I also have a gitana / gypsy statue on my altar. I give her tons of jewelry and candles and that seems to satisfy her!!

Best of luck xx

I/G chinkychunkytuna <3
OchunLadeApetebi
new here
new here

Adrasteia wrote:
I live in Europe and there are multiple online stores where you can order it. I don't think that you'll find it in a conventional store.

Sounds interesting. I researched a bit and it's good to learn more about different arts of witchcraft. I'll definitely give it a try, since my altar is a little bit bleak. :D
If you have a little botanica, or Latino spiritual shop should sell it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post. Best of luck xxxx let me know if you see any improvements

I/G chinkychunkytuna <3
OchunLadeApetebi
new here
new here

CJDS wrote:Could you please tell us what happen/what you feel when you got communication through? To know if things really does happen/just imagining it.

And probably some pointers if things goes bad/attracting something bad.

It was more like a trance. I receive visions and hear voices of future occurrences. And I realize that it is not a coincidence. Everything always comes to pass.
Once I even had a spirit touch my shawl!!! But that’s very rare. Usually I see orbs and shadows. But my hearing is very clear. Better than my vision. Everybody is different. It might be different for you!! Try it out, I really hope you see the difference, update me xoxo

I/G chinkychunkytuna <3
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I found Florida Water.

For me the communication with entities or spirits is very subtle, kind intuition, and sometimes even signs, day by day and also in dreams.

I know when there are negative energies, counter spells, especially in the form of malaise, mood swings, insomnia, nervousness, hazards, and many other forms that add up. I know when the thing is bad for one or more of these symptoms.

When I feel that something is wrong in the sense of having a psychic attack or some form of negative magic, I do a lot of things, from defensive magic, protective herb baths, use of incense and also I try to go to places where there are mediums that to help with the help of entities.
I also apply reiki and ask the Archangel Michael to help me.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”