Babylonian Tablet of destines

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/LIGHTNIN ... -LIFE.html

Channel to Akashic Records

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/channel- ... ords2.html

Powerful spellblend of 10 enhancements

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/flash-fr ... value.html

What should I Do ?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/what-sho ... spell.html

DOES ANYONE have any experience with these ? I’d love to hear about them or how you use them/how they’ve helped

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I don't have any of these, but I have been eyeing a few of the bindings myself so I'm quite curious! I hope you get a few good responses and that you'll come back and let us know your own experiences with them after you've worked with them for awhile!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you I certainly will ! I can tell you the whole time before I got my complete email I felt dizzy and a lot of pressure and can confidently always tell which companions is around me and also feel them sltwice as well bc I did get some other spells one being https://shop.creepyhollows.com/gathering-of-magic.html

: ) I can feel each of these listings working their way deep into my head and through my energy getting aquanted with me. Bc if their own depths I believe it will take a week for the magic to settle in as it normally takes 1-3 days for me to see results with CH magic the more complex stuff takes 1-2 weeks max for me. So I’m going to meditate whenever I find the time to focus on each binding then once I see legit results I’ll be sure to update!

Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Any updates on your purchases? I would love to know how they are going.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I’m not too sure how well they are working, the dirt time I tired to use them I didn’t get any results and I recently caught a cold but maybe I should try again. I’ll keep you posted !

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Initially I felt them but when I tried to utilize them I didn’t get any visions or cool epiphanies.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Oh no! Some vessels might take time to adapt to their energy especially with illness thrown into the mix, keeping my fingers crossed that it works for you. I'm going to keep checking this thread for updates. :)

Thank you for sharing your experience with it so far though.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

So after retracing these listings I can say a few have been working quite well and have added a foundation or added to my own foundation of strength and how things manifest in a way. I went back just a few moments ago and said all the activation words Incase I missed them the first time around and tonight will be focusing the growing moons energy into my body (I started last night bc it helps a lot with lucid dreaming) but I will see how these things work now that I’m a bit more focused

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”