Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Also, another thing, MCU Thano’s Infinity Gauntlet will not work in our universe, as it is only tied to the MCU Universe, and can only work there.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Bump!

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote:Bump!
You don't need to bump a post you just replied to, since it will already be in the most current list.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Bump!
You don't need to bump a post you just replied to, since it will already be in the most current list.
Okay. Sorry.

I’m getting ready to do my exam right now. Wish me the best.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote: He does not know about our universe, nor did he find out, for for all Thanos knew because I ensured he only saw that I was among those who survived the Snap through the Mind Stone and Soul Stone because of me asking Jean to do so.
How do you know that? Did you ask him?
He has the mind stone, he's probably protected from everything.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Also, Thanos could not do another snap of his fingers because the Infinity Gauntlet could no longer do so, it was really badly damaged. So we are safe from Thanos snapping 50% of us out of existence in our universe.
That could still not happen.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Also, another thing, MCU Thano’s Infinity Gauntlet will not work in our universe, as it is only tied to the MCU Universe, and can only work there.
Says who? Did you try it? Do you have any proof?
It's all just assumptions.

I mean I'm not worried anything will happen because imho you're mostly playing out phantasies, but hey, at least you're happy.
JackOLantern2170 wrote: I’m getting ready to do my exam right now. Wish me the best.
Good luck on your exam!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: He does not know about our universe, nor did he find out, for for all Thanos knew because I ensured he only saw that I was among those who survived the Snap through the Mind Stone and Soul Stone because of me asking Jean to do so.
How do you know that? Did you ask him?
He has the mind stone, he's probably protected from everything.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Also, Thanos could not do another snap of his fingers because the Infinity Gauntlet could no longer do so, it was really badly damaged. So we are safe from Thanos snapping 50% of us out of existence in our universe.
That could still not happen.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Also, another thing, MCU Thano’s Infinity Gauntlet will not work in our universe, as it is only tied to the MCU Universe, and can only work there.
Says who? Did you try it? Do you have any proof?
It's all just assumptions.

I mean I'm not worried anything will happen because imho you're mostly playing out phantasies, but hey, at least you're happy.
JackOLantern2170 wrote: I’m getting ready to do my exam right now. Wish me the best.
Good luck on your exam!
I’m just going to sum up these questions about MCU Thanos real easy. He did lose to the original 6 Avengers, Nebula, Ant-Man, War Machine, Rocket Raccoon, Adam Warlock, and Me. The Snap was undone when I was involved. I don’t remember what happened to Thanos, as I don’t know if he lived or died. The only reason why Thanos lost the battle was because I used the same Christian Symbol Emperor Constantine Of The Byzantine Empire painted on his armies shields a long time ago before a battle as per a vision from the Heavens he saw, I painted it on the Avengers’s empty shoulders, Adam Warlock, and mine. That was the symbol that led the Avengers and Adam Warlock to Victory.

As with my exam, it’s done. That’s why I am getting back on now.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote: I’m just going to sum up these questions about MCU Thanos real easy. He did lose to the original 6 Avengers, Nebula, Ant-Man, War Machine, Rocket Raccoon, Adam Warlock, and Me. The Snap was undone when I was involved.
.......that's one Thanos out of how many million alternate Thanos' that might exist who are still successful?
Not to mention changing one timeline can affect the others. There has to be at least one where he succeeds and where it is not undone.

I really doubt it was the symbol that brought about that victory.
It's pretty primitive and the eight spokes look has been used a lot. Look at the Aegishjalmur, that's similar, only expanded with runes or the chaos star, which also has eight spokes, both can be used for protection.
There is the symbol of Akasha too, since it's used for that, or the eight spokes of the eightfold path of buddhism.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: I’m just going to sum up these questions about MCU Thanos real easy. He did lose to the original 6 Avengers, Nebula, Ant-Man, War Machine, Rocket Raccoon, Adam Warlock, and Me. The Snap was undone when I was involved.
.......that's one Thanos out of how many million alternate Thanos' that might exist who are still successful?
Not to mention changing one timeline can affect the others. There has to be at least one where he succeeds and where it is not undone.

I really doubt it was the symbol that brought about that victory.
It's pretty primitive and the eight spokes look has been used a lot. Look at the Aegishjalmur, that's similar, only expanded with runes or the chaos star, which also has eight spokes, both can be used for protection.
There is the symbol of Akasha too, since it's used for that, or the eight spokes of the eightfold path of buddhism.
True, Aprohis, True.

Also, Aprophis, since we are on the subject of Thanos.. you think I should go for a character binding of a version of him who is exactly like MCU Thanos in terms of backstory and personality and voice, but he is as powerful and strong as he is from Earth 616. His Infinity Gauntlet would also function like it did from Earth 616? Since there millions of Thanos’s out there like you said, then maybe the one I would want as a companion is out there.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Also, Aprophis, since we are on the subject of Thanos.. you think I should go for a character binding of a version of him who is exactly like MCU Thanos in terms of backstory and personality and voice, but he is as powerful and strong as he is from Earth 616. His Infinity Gauntlet would also function like it did from Earth 616? Since there millions of Thanos’s out there like you said, then maybe the one I would want as a companion is out there.
Sure, if there is a safe, not mad titan.
I'd still say why do you limit your choices with so much specifications and not just find the best match instead?
Because sometimes what you want isn't what you need and what could help you the most.
And you seem to have very specific wants...a little bit controlling imho.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Also, Aprophis, since we are on the subject of Thanos.. you think I should go for a character binding of a version of him who is exactly like MCU Thanos in terms of backstory and personality and voice, but he is as powerful and strong as he is from Earth 616. His Infinity Gauntlet would also function like it did from Earth 616? Since there millions of Thanos’s out there like you said, then maybe the one I would want as a companion is out there.
Sure, if there is a safe, not mad titan.
I'd still say why do you limit your choices with so much specifications and not just find the best match instead?
Because sometimes what you want isn't what you need and what could help you the most.
And you seem to have very specific wants...a little bit controlling imho.
True. I will keep this in mind when I ask for a version of Thanos. A safe one.

Return to “Living Entities”