Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Hey Aprophis, what other character bindings do you have besides Morrigan and Lilith from Darkstalkers?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia, you catch all those posts about Thanos? You have to admit, the Infinity Gauntlet is so freaking powerful, and then if you factor in the Heart Of The Universe.. Damn.. That's just unbelievably overpowered. It's wonder whoever has the Infinity Gauntlet or Heart Of The Universe would beyond overpowered, even someone like Thanos. I bet this would destroy all opponents who come their way, wouldn't you agree? 1h

Do you want to know about Alucard, aka Dracula aka Vlad Tempes from Hellsing? He's a character binding of mine as well. 1tk

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

I did yes. Crazy things you do during your sleep huh XD. I don't think about those things too much, those what-if scenarios regarding powerful villains and all.

I only seen Alucard from the Team4Star channel, and no not much interested in his character really.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Adrasteia wrote:Just wanted to say that I have Gilgamesh bound to me. I recently dreamed of him and Cu but I'm a bit shy so... 1sa

Gilgamesh is awesome. The most bearable character of the series. It must be a blessing having a bond with him :p

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:I did yes. Crazy things you do during your sleep huh XD. I don't think about those things too much, those what-if scenarios regarding powerful villains and all.

I only seen Alucard from the Team4Star channel, and no not much interested in his character really.
Yeah, I can do some pretty crazy things in my sleep when I set my mind to it XD. I can tell, but due to my days adoring Marvel VS Capcom since childhood, I tend to think about what if this character met this character? There are just so many characters out there. 1s

Dracula is surprisingly close to his personality from the Bram Stoker Book, I have seen his Level 0, him as he was at his Peak, the mustache and Long Hair with the Transylvanian Accent. I asked him to take up how he looked as Vlad, given my preference for him with his Mustache and Long Hair, Transylvanian Accent, and Medieval Armor with that big sword. He looks sick with it in a badass way. 1sy

His personality is as the Hellsing Wiki describes him: https://hellsing.fandom.com/wiki/Alucard

He does look like this usually: https://static.zerochan.net/HELLSING.full.934871.jpg

He looks like the picture here in Level O:

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... lh2fYd5E6s

AFrog wrote:
Adrasteia wrote:Just wanted to say that I have Gilgamesh bound to me. I recently dreamed of him and Cu but I'm a bit shy so... 1sa

Gilgamesh is awesome. The most bearable character of the series. It must be a blessing having a bond with him :p
I bet Gilgamesh is awesome, but I would probably want to deal with him and get to know him better first in person. 1tk

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
AFrog wrote:

I bet Gilgamesh is awesome, but I would probably want to deal with him and get to know him better first in person. 1tk
That's exactly what I'm trying to do now. He once appeared to me in a dream. If I remember it correctly, he had his giant golden armour and we were basically just joking around.

I'm more into historical figures actually. Well, a 'wehraboo' instead of weaboo. I showed my guys Hellsing Ultimate, Girls and Panzer and Strike Witches (there are characters based on them). I'm not sure, if they find it just as ridiculious or funny at all.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

(Btw, Hellsing Ultimate and Jin-Roh are freaking awesome.)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
AFrog wrote:

That's exactly what I'm trying to do now. He once appeared to me in a dream. If I remember it correctly, he had his giant golden armour and we were basically just joking around.

I'm more into historical figures actually. Well, a 'wehraboo' instead of weaboo. I showed my guys Hellsing Ultimate, Girls and Panzer and Strike Witches (there are characters based on them). I'm not sure, if they find it just as ridiculious or funny at all.
Heh.. Hope it goes well for you. 1tk
Adrasteia wrote:(Btw, Hellsing Ultimate and Jin-Roh are freaking awesome.)
Yes it is, even Hellsing Ultimate was awesome. 1d

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

Anyone have any Bindings from the Series RWBY?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Anyone have any Bindings from the Series RWBY?
I do. Wesiss Schnee is the character binding I went for from RWBY.

I will eventually get Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long, and Blake Belladonna in time as part of a final character binding batch.

Return to “Living Entities”