neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

It's been years since the last time I rode my silver and I remember how real it felt during meditation years ago that when she dove downwards it overwhelmed me so much I snapped out of my meditative state.

Well tonight years later was the second time I was able to ride her and the whole time I could not stop smiling. I could hear her in my head saying "Finally" and it was just so fulfilling.

My red and my Chinese dragon were both next to us and it was just ... Can't even put into words.

Tell me about your dragon riding experiences

Tonight a heart is breaking, a spirit is flourishing.
:mermaid:
Let's all have fun and play together!
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Sytheria wrote:It's been years since the last time I rode my silver and I remember how real it felt during meditation years ago that when she dove downwards it overwhelmed me so much I snapped out of my meditative state.

Well tonight years later was the second time I was able to ride her and the whole time I could not stop smiling. I could hear her in my head saying "Finally" and it was just so fulfilling.

My red and my Chinese dragon were both next to us and it was just ... Can't even put into words.

Tell me about your dragon riding experiences
Wow your so lucky, I got my first ever conjured entity a year ago, a venomous dragon in the most beautiful ring . She was with me before I got the ring and actually was super powerful straight away. The last few months she (in my eyes) was neglected, she has told me its fine. I have just reconnected with her . Never have I had the pleasure of riding her , I have felt her touch me and heard her breathing. She is an Astral living dragon, who has shown me some of her home and that she clamps teeth together and taps her claws on rock , she likes the feel of doing both. I cannot wait to see is she will agree to this , are yours from CH? I got mine from Mystic Oceans . I love dragons I have a gold one from Mystic morning treasures and a Chinese rare one coming Tomorrow from Blujay76 1tu

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Sytheria
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: cannot wait to see is she will agree to this , are yours from CH? I got mine from Mystic Oceans . I love dragons I have a gold one from Mystic morning treasures and a Chinese rare one coming Tomorrow from Blujay76 1tu
Ah yeah all of my dragons are from CH. I've actually been considering getting another dragon. I have to take a look at other sellers and see what they have to offer. Your dragon sounds like you guys are really connecting.

Tonight a heart is breaking, a spirit is flourishing.
:mermaid:
Let's all have fun and play together!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This post has made me think, thank you.

I first rode a dragon while astral travelling. It is a sentient servitor guardian Elite Wind Dragon from Eclipse Metaphysical that can serve as an astral mount and protector.

I now have several dragon spirits: a Dendwet, Western Copper, Chinese Guardian, Chinese Seeker and a new Gold Dragon, all from CH.

I think I have several times had a psychic/astral picture of being invited to stroke some of them and, if I remember right, climb up on the back of at least one. I also got the same picture with several creatures: eg Unicorn, Ki-Lin and maybe my Hippogriff too.

My astral self or various parts of me (subconscious?) seem to stray or be active quite a lot while the conscious part of me thinks it knows what's going on - so I have resisted taking liberties like absent mindedly stroking and jumping up to ride on the dragons in my spirit community. I thought it might have been wishful, loose thinking on my part.

Maybe I should pay attention more carefully. Perhaps they do want me to do that...?

Thanks again for helping me think of it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
JusGolden
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk how to yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: IDk how do I get one?
Zodiac:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say you all give me so much hope for my astral travels. I personally still haven't had my first conscious astral projection but I have been getting better at my lucid dreams and controlling them.

I currently have a blue dragon spirit that I got from creepyhollows as well as a hellcat spirit I am not going to be purchasing any more spirits for the moment as I want to develop my relationship with the spirits I have now.

I like that you were able to astral project from your meditation sytheria, you all give me hope that I will be able to channel my spirits soon and to make great companions on the astral planes with them.

My goal is to do spirit evokations and see if I could summon them as well. Hope that doesn't disturb you guys.

If you all want to talk more I would love to and my instagram is <<Removed by mod>> if we can pm abd add friends on here that's cool too

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

I had a dream a couple months ago about riding my bronze dragon. The dream itself was very lucid. He likes to train me in combat for some reason, so I was running toward him and he just blasts me with a forcefield of whatever glowing aura he had to knock me back. I remember my hands regenerating it was cool.

Anyway, as for the actual riding part, we were in this factory building with my spirits, and the building has windows. SOOOO my dragon decides to burst through the windows, while I jump after him, falling onto his back. It felt really cool just jumping and trusting my dragon. I also felt the wind. Then the dream got weird and I was like awwww come on man.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Jasperr
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Fox
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frrog Myrtle
Zodiac:

i've had instances where i was in between wakefullness and sleep where i felt like i was on the back of my silver girl, her scales were smooth and very warm and i could feel a breeze against my hair- until she dove and it snapped me out of my dozing for a little bit ^-^;;

other moments with my dragons i've had a time where my sweet chinese attendant wrapped his body around me gently like a constrictor; but he was acting as a weighted blanket to calm me down during a bout of anxiety. I've also clambered across my brass dragons back in that half-asleep state to try to ride him before as well, but for some reason he was either way too big or slippery to get my footing and i gave up after a bit ;v;

Return to “Dragons”