Places you've taken your spirit family to.

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:I invite them to go with me wherever I go: work, grocery shopping, running errands, visiting family and friends...they're always welcome with me wherever. :)

I'd love to take them someplace fun like Disneyland though!
Oh yes Disneyland is on my bucket list to take my spirit family and definitely the Harry Potter theme park and universal studios :D

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My boyfriend and I had our first vacation six months ago. We went to Turkey and spend one week in a smaller city near the mediterranean sea. My spirit family only consisted of my first three Angels, my Seraph, my Volkh, my Watcher and my Merman then.
They all seemed to enjoy it.

I usually allow them to follow me everywhere. The only exception is when I'm using the toilet but for the rest...I don't really care. Some of them want to explore our realm and I give them the opportunity to do this.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I told my family it's okay to follow me everywhere and I also take all the vessels with me at all times. When I go to places I know they like, I specifically invite them. Like for the sidhe and fey when I go to the forest. I am always happy to have them around, feel their presence and occasionally hear their voices speaking in my head. It always makes me smile. Once I've been to Venedig and it was extremely hot outside, the Ice Queen complained about it, just as I did xD it was funny somehow, laying there and just being like "It's hot.." "Yeah... too hot..."

I very much appreciate it when they accompany me to events or places I don't feel comfortable with.
Like, when I was on a boat, I got quite nervous and scared as I tend to get seasick easily. I was told to not be afraid, that they are with me. Or when I have to pass an important exam, they are there, encouraging me and standing behind my back.
Adrasteia wrote: I usually allow them to follow me everywhere. The only exception is when I'm using the toilet but for the rest...I don't really care. Some of them want to explore our realm and I give them the opportunity to do this.
Same. The toilet is the absolute no-go, I even take off the vessels when I have to go. Even though it's just a human need, it's a thought that makes me uncomfortable.

Jasperr
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Fox
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frrog Myrtle
Zodiac:

I honestly try to bring my entire spirit family with me to places i enjoy or are natural in some way. Sometimes all like to join in at once but mostly its groups of around 3-7 since it can sometimes feel a little too crowded in public spaces. With that said, most places we go are spacious; movie theaters, lakes, long drives for my gargoyles and dragons, and for my garden elf i have a special creek full of life that we love to walk the length of. For my more personable spirits, I tend to let them join in on visiting with friends or family outings. 99% of the time they tend to just stick with me and help keep my anxiety in check. My closest spirits love to give me a bit more insight of the people around me and help me be more in tune with the world around me.

Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I like to invite my companions out whenever I can, if they want to join me.
When I have time, I walk to the beach and have a chill moment talking to them :)

bronzewolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a flying animal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: mysticala

they are bound to me so they go wherever i go

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I have taken mine to the Heidentempel (Heathen Temple) in Noethen/Germany and to the Martberg in Pommern/Germany :)

BlackDaisy
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily
Zodiac:

Ooo I've taken mine to the pool with me and the lake. One's that like to shop I take to the mall and just really I invite them anywhere I go.

The cracks let the light in
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

We went to Universal Studios Hollywood over the weekend and had a blast! Loved me some butterbeer and seeing how much the park has changed since I was there over 1 years ago. I think my spirit fam had a good time; I brought all their vessels with me, snug and safe in my little backpack. :)

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki

Return to “Spirit Keeping”