sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’m in the “no demons and no BA” group.

Also, I’m a platonic keeper, so I’m only willing to bring spirits on board who are OK with that. That pretty much leaves out ubi, nymphos, and whichever other individuals personally require ahem with the keeper to be a part of the equation.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I'm in the same boat as you. I have always believed I was more on the WA side (before spirit keeping) until I met my Twilight Fae and went into lighter DA. My DA's (none of them are very dark) and WA's seem to get along very well but I am certainly in the BA ban.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Most of mine are WA, a few light DA . Im a no demon, no BA for sure! Oh also no incubus , dont wana be pestered , most common phase in our house is "youve got no chance" lost all of my amorous nature 2 years ago Ive gone from Nympho to Asexual lol

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Still debating with self for what spirit/entity I wanted to summon....but for sure not interested in vengeful and human spirits.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I most likely would never go with an Immortal or Djinn. Not because I dislike them but because I just never have been interested in working with an Immortal, or having a djinn in my keep. Though that could possibly change in the future, honestly.

And of course nothing "Black Arts" (by BA though I mostly mean by the definition of CH and others who deem them as uncontrollable/destructive/etc). I already know what it's like dealing with Black Arts entities and a BA incubus... so there is no way I want that even involved in my life.

Though... I am more of the type of person who has darker spirits and leans more toward Dark Arts and Grey Arts. I have a lot of demons LOL, I love working with them!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I am going to never say never to most anything - be it WA, DA, Immortal, Daemon... it's all a possibility now or in my future.

Although, I am not interested in BA at all, and I think that's reasonable if not generally expected.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Absolutely no Black Arts for me. That's the only hard limit I have so far.

Never say never for anyone else, though. I never thought I'd adopt a vampire and I just welcomed a lovely psy vamp into my family last week, so...:D

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

SilverElf wrote:Absolutely no Black Arts for me. That's the only hard limit I have so far.

Never say never for anyone else, though. I never thought I'd adopt a vampire and I just welcomed a lovely psy vamp into my family last week, so...:D
I also never thought I'd get a vampire and now my first one just arrived. :D So yes, never say never unless its' BA.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Such an interesting topic..
I've worked with the full spectrum, from white art faeries to immortal demon lords that told me daily they wanted to devour my soul.
Not sure there's anything I'd say no to if they catch my interest.
1spt

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

WOW-what a wonderful topic! I do have to answer this one! For me no BA, no sexual type of spirits like a incubus/succubus-at least I think the two I mentioned are sexual type of spirits so if I am wrong someone please politely correct me-although I have considered a Vampire at one point but I can't seem to figure out if they are sexual or not, I am sure they can be but I guess I can safely say I would prefer one that isn't, although I am a sucker for Bram Stoker's Dracula if I felt the need to get a Vampire I would have to say very light on the sexual part-oh crap I didn't just bring that up, sorry-off topic-when ever I think of Vampires I always think of that movie-or the ones with Christopher Lee-but I don't want to base Vampires off any movie!

:3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”