active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Has anyone gotten one to help with sleep issues ? mine are pretty bad now. I have been given Zopiclone years ago for this. I try to meditate daily and do my own mini Yoga routine beforehand. Ive changed the way I eat, Im now Vegan and use Mugwort, pritons to help ( ive tried so many things) , Im lucky if I get 3 hours in a row recently. I Had Zoladex last year for 6 months which made this old issue worse , this stopped over 3 months ago and Im walking around like a Zombie now through severe lack of sleep , Its really effecting my abilities. Honestly a really good nights sleep used to be 5 hours for me Im really struggling and dont want to pill pop for this , ahhh Im ranting now 1ex

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I’m sure you already know this, but watch your caffeine intake. 12 hours after you consume caffeine, 1/4 of it is still in your system. Time any intake of caffeine accordingly, so as much of it as possible will be gone by bedtime.

Have you had a sleep study done?

I know, this is all muggle stuff, but when a possible medical issue is going on, we have to hit it with medical solutions as well as adding anything metaphysical. Making those servitors’ lives easier is a GOOD thing. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

You could also try melatonin if you haven't already.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks guys. Yeah I had a friend do a sleep study it was no good. Plus I would have to travel stay overnight ect, no good for me . I had something years ago with melatonin in, but small amount.I will get some just melatonin tablets and see how I get on . Yep think I may try knocking my afternoon coffee on the head (I never have it after 4pm anyways) but worth a shot. I looked on forums about Zoladex and it looks like its bought on an early change for me . So may up my meditation time and lower my being online flitting from site to site ha ha .

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I have very picky sleep. Always have. Things I've had to do to make it possible to sleep without medication:
-daily exercise, not too much, and not too late in the day
-bumping up my caffeine cut-off--when I was younger my cut-off was four, but now I have to stop at two
-I take a LOT of melatonin--40mg; that is unusual, but it works for me; I take it every night four hours before I want to sleep
-I use blue and green blocking melatonin glasses for all screens five hours before I want to sleep and for all activities two hours before then
-immaculate sleep hygiene, especially in holding to a rigid routine every single night and having the same bedtime and wake-up time regardless and controlling for naps (that last bit is the hardest--if you are really desperate you will have to not take naps)
-cod liver oil or sun exposure during the day has been helpful for me also
-valerian tea each night, and extra valerian if I am unusually stressed

Ancillary medical issues that have to be well-controlled for me to sleep:
-my acid reflux
-my mental health--sometimes my depression or ADHD treatment regimen has to be changed; sometimes those things require medication for me and sometimes they do not

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I have very picky sleep. Always have. Things I've had to do to make it possible to sleep without medication:
-daily exercise, not too much, and not too late in the day
-bumping up my caffeine cut-off--when I was younger my cut-off was four, but now I have to stop at two
-I take a LOT of melatonin--40mg; that is unusual, but it works for me; I take it every night four hours before I want to sleep
-I use blue and green blocking melatonin glasses for all screens five hours before I want to sleep and for all activities two hours before then
-immaculate sleep hygiene, especially in holding to a rigid routine every single night and having the same bedtime and wake-up time regardless and controlling for naps (that last bit is the hardest--if you are really desperate you will have to not take naps)
-cod liver oil or sun exposure during the day has been helpful for me also
-valerian tea each night, and extra valerian if I am unusually stressed

Ancillary medical issues that have to be well-controlled for me to sleep:
-my acid reflux
-my mental health--sometimes my depression or ADHD treatment regimen has to be changed; sometimes those things require medication for me and sometimes they do not
Thanks , I need to look into the melatonin and the glasses sound interesting too. I have camomile tea in the evening may switch to valerian , I cannot sleep in the day not even nap I tried working nights years ago lasted a few months due to lack of sleep lol

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

My top tip:
Not staying in bed for hours being unable to sleep. We need to re-associate our bed with sleep. This is done by getting out of bed if not asleep by 20-30 mins and doing something in another room until actually sleepy.

Sleep or insomnia is a habit.

Part of this is not reading in bed and not watching TV or looking at your phone or PC in bed.

This tip comes from sleep scientists. (A sleep study works out what your personal needs are, so this may not be what does it for you - but it should help.)

Servitors:

- a Hypnos avatar is available from Eclipse Metaphysical.

Immortal binding of Hypnos:

- is available from CH (sleep brought by Hypnos is of the deepest sort, it says in the shop)

Spell binding:

- hypnokinesis from CH (enables user to manipulate their sleep)
- enchanted soap for sleep

PS I'm not sure that your spirits really want me to tell you all this as the post failed to appear the first time then the second time deleted itself before I finished :) Here goes the 3rd time!

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

PS I'm not sure that your spirits really want me to tell you all this as the post failed to appear the first time then the second time deleted itself before I finished :) Here goes the 3rd time!
OMG I actually go to bed early to talk to them! That is why , Wow! I do this every night as I live with a non believer who is not woke ha ha , so I talk to them for up to an hour before I try to sleep

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I also had to stop having in-depth spiritual conversations before trying to sleep. Turned out the years of intense Christian prayer before bed were not helping my sleep! So I’ll cuddle etc with my companions before sleep, but we don’t have convos that require me to think much.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

There are other activities that can be done at bed time that will also assist in bringing on relaxation, if you get my drift...

2wk

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”