Summoning a succubus for a beginner

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
AWintersHowl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure

Hello, everyone! I am new to magick, wicca, occult, and all that stuff. I'm wanting to take the journey to summon a succubus safely and properly. If there is any information you could provide me, helpful advice you could give me, ways to ensure you are showing them proper respect, or if you could point me to someone who could help me on this journey I would much appreciate it! I've been researching Lilith herself as well as lilims and succubi in general. I have found a great respect for these entities and find them fascinating! To me they're more than just a sex demon and I find their origins to be very interesting which is why I would like to summon one. To all who see this and are willing to provide some answers thank you so much! Have a great day everyone :).

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you want to stay safe, you could just buy a binding to a succubus.

Or you might try this: topic42054.html

It's still better to seek a professional conjurer.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Google succupedia. Please make sure you know what your getting into, what you want out of a succubus, and why you want.

Doing a ritual like this is not something i would advise unless you know all the details of what you want.

Be clear in the letter. Be very clear. Otherwise the only things you will find are fear and regret.

Doing an evocation your self isnt like buying one from CH. it will be a much much MUCH stronger result.

If you believe this ritual is going to be for any reason unsafe dont do it because this ritual will call forth what you think it will both consciously and subconsciously.

If you think this ritual will bring forth something other then a succubus then dont do the ritual because the act of belief as i said plays a big role in evocation.

You have been warned. Please be safe and happy evoking :)

memento mori
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

The thing about spirit keeping of the sort people here do is by and large we avoid the very real pitfalls or risks of trying to summon succubi etc, such as bringing in the wrong kind of spirit and then needing professional help to get out of that situation, which has been talked about quite often here .

So people here aren't trying put others off having a succubus companion or gaining experience and learning how to conjure safely themselves. There is a lot of experience here and wisdom too.

The advantage of having a trusted experienced conjurer binding the spirit is that you and they have the added comfort and protection of the agreement that went into the binding so that the relationship gets off to a good start.

As a first time spirit keeper you can get your first spirit for a penny from Creepy Hollows.

See here https://shop.creepyhollows.com/new-to-c ... llows.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Everything Lewk and Adrasteia said.... If you're new to it and have never worked with summoning before. I was lucky with the method I found for years, but there are some out there that can be real trouble if you aren't careful. Best advice: Let a practitioner who knows what they are doing conjure and bind if you are intent on having one as a companion.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”