Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:PS I'm not sure that your spirits really want me to tell you all this as the post failed to appear the first time then the second time deleted itself before I finished :) Here goes the 3rd time!
OMG I actually go to bed early to talk to them! That is why , Wow! I do this every night as I live with a non believer who is not woke ha ha , so I talk to them for up to an hour before I try to sleep

Now that makes sense! 1la 1la 1la

By the way in my first attempt I wanted to say my worst insomnia was when I was lying in bed astral travelling and getting to know astral spirits, which kept my system too alert and I couldn't sleep.

...and just trying to post this now, it failed again, which never happens...

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Blue-blocking glasses! BIG yes!

I have computer glasses that block blue light that I use at work. They look like regular glasses, so they block a bit less of the blue wavelengths than yellow or amber-tinted lenses would, but they do help block some blue. Bonus: little or no eyestrain as the end of the workday approaches.

But at home, I break out the big guns. I have amber wraparound glasses that block nearly all the blue and UV wavelengths. Those are what I wear at home. Not only are they protecting my eyes from wavelengths that are blamed for being a factor in macular degeneration, but the absence of blue light signals the body to switch on melatonin production. Win/win. (And with a family history of macular degeneration, i’m taking every precaution I can.)

Google around for the kinds of glasses that will suit your needs best.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Likes2Read wrote:Blue-blocking glasses! BIG yes!
There's software that can do that, called f.lux.
You put your waking and sleeping times in and it starts adjusting the color temperature of your screen.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:Blue-blocking glasses! BIG yes!
There's software that can do that, called f.lux.
You put your waking and sleeping times in and it starts adjusting the color temperature of your screen.
Windows has this feature, too, as does iOS. I haven’t got a regular Android device, but the Amazon Fire tablet (with its modified version of Android) has it, as well. But that won’t help with the light from my TV screen or the ambient light in the room.

For the folks with LED light bulbs: warm white LEDs have fewer of the blue light wavelengths that you will want to avoid. Cool white LEDs have a lot of those wavelengths, so if your home is full of cool white LEDs, invest in blue blockers to counteract their effect. Your eyes will thank you. So will your melatonin levels.

If you have adjustable-color LED bulbs, use their “warm white” setting, if they have one, or use their app to manually nudge the shade of white over toward a warm-white hue.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
aryanmurali
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: No transformation
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My wife had a problem sleeping as of unnecessary thoughts and also excitement.
As soon as she wore the black tourmaline pendant, she could sleep from 2 hours to 10 hours.
But, it is only based on her situation.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”