Avedas - Metaphysical - Emporium

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
wolfheart
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: wolfheart

Hi,

I have no money and have tried emailing her and no-response and the paypal support is stupid as its all automated so impossible to get my money back I am not a happy person :(

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

wolfheart wrote:Hi,

I have no money and have tried emailing her and no-response and the paypal support is stupid as its all automated so impossible to get my money back I am not a happy person :(
If you payed on pay pal just open a case, go into your buying history and options just come up

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

You can actually open a dispute and case against a seller. You click the transaction in your transaction history and scroll down and click "Report A Problem." I was able to open a dispute against a seller purely through the website and get my money back without having to phone call them, since the seller didn't respond. Just make sure you are detailed in your dispute. There's a page for "Open Cases" where it will show which transactions you've opened a case on, if you want to double check.
Good luck.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Another thread about this seller can be found here:

topic22064.html

they are clearly frauds and choose to ignore that the magickal community dislikes them. They pray upon the new and uneducated to the path unfortunately.

Also, a few days ago they made this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/DIRECT-BINDING ... SwSw1cqER0

Literally stealing both the picture and description from CH then marking up the price 300. How nice they are to make hard working witches look bad by turning people off to their path with their snake oil.

I have informed CH helpdesk. They can't do much, but they do encourage we send them emails telling them we know which I plan to do in the morning. Sucks for people who will still fall for their tricks though! VERY AWFUL PEOPLE PRETENDING TO HAVE POWER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS. DISGUSTING.

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
wolfheart
new here
new here

Hi,

Sadly as you know I fell for this and she even sent me emails asking me to remove my complaints against her on paypal. I now believe my time to get my money back is up also :( so now I am stuck with about 5 empty vessels :( Also since i started buying from her things got worse instead of better!

I bought these items to try and help me as I have a very difficult life and still am. Let me explain a little bit about me below so you can see why I need as much help as possible.

I was born in Hanover, Germany 9th April 1981 and because my father was with the British Army we moved a lot. Also once when I was child I was nearly kidnapped and this put me off motorbikes for many years. I have always been bullied because of my surname and other stuff, I would always walk around the playgrounds on my own with people taking the p out of me and not leaving me alone and all the girls calling me ugly etc. Also most of the people who bullied me were older lads and was always in groups of 3 or more. I even had rubbish thrown at me, head cracked open on a brick wall just for walking home from school by 3 older lads and had to get stitches.

Was beaten up in school by a group of lads for no reason again. I even had some bully kick my chair while in an exam! Then I went to college in 1997 and some bully though it would be funny to put dog <<Removed by Mod>>in my bag, and yep you guessed it it ruined all my college work and I had to redo it all again!

I was also bullied everywhere I tried to work at, yet again because of nasty rumours spread about me at school and because of my surname, so I ended up leaving a lot of jobs because of this. My family though it was because I was lazy but I never told them it was because of the above.

I was also made homeless three times, one time i ended up at a shared house. First night there I had £80 stolen from me what was my rent money. Then I got accused of being an alcholic and other stuff when I don't even drink or take drugs by the landlord as the other residents living there made lies about me.

Then I moved back home, then in 2007 the college near where I live now and have lived since 1989 got University status and that is when more problems happened, lovely family homes were turned into hmo's and the problems started with students right away. I ended up having a break down and ended up with psychosis because of noisy students and the University etc was given warning from my doctors but ignored them. Problems with the uni students have been on going since and still to this day have problems with them and that includes them hacking me and breaking equipment. Not to mention in 2015 students next door to me then accused me of something what I never did, I was then arrested after 4 police cars and loads of police arrived at my door.

One of the police officers nearly pulled the bone out my right shoulder. Me and my mum where then taken to the police station for hours, then i got to see the police nurse and she checked me over and I said I don't want to live any more and she checked my sugar levels and they were really low, and told the police they cannot interview me, yet they went ahead and interviewed me anyway. Lucky enough I had a good solicitor then and have gaven him evidence of what these students are like, the case got dropped.

Then shortly after that the students of same address then next door to me came to my door and threatened me, I phoned the police and the police never bothered showing up, yet they was quick enough to come and arrest me?

Also these students in 2014-2015 have been using effective and dangerous magic on me and my family since and still are. On May 7th 2017 my mum sadly passed away, then last year 11th October 2018 my dad passed away. We have new students next door to me and its been hell with them being noisy at unsociable hours as well as hacking etc I even showed the police evidence of there hacking yet they said they did not understand it. All I can say is the University pays the police, council, environmental health etc to do nothing about its students. Also recently the University has been telling lies saying it is Number #1 in the Uk in my local news paper when it is actually at the bottom.

I have also failed more than once with my own businesses, I had my own psychic and mediumship development website, I had people promise to help run classes and do readings with me, yet they either never showed up or I would find them as staff on other sites when they should of been on mine at that time. This cost me thousands of money and even my website got hacked. I also tried setting up 2 x manual surf exchange sites, i got the members no problem but due to hacking and other reasons I had to give them up.

I then tried setting up my own online store selling drones etc, I paid a lot of money for traffic I could see people adding items to the cart, but never buying anything what was odd considering this was over 30,000+ visitors in hours. I checked with more than one psychic friend and they said there was a problem with the cart, i contacted the person who done my website and told them, yet they said nothing was wrong what is rather odd considering the amount of people who were adding things to the cart and trying to check out (you can see all this happening inside google analytics).

As for my love life, iv never met anyone who I can trust etc, but I will tell you i was friends with a girl called sara(h) in Minden, Germany as a child and i seen her again in 2007 and she was with another lad and he kept abusing me and she would do nothing about it, also same year while walking my dog i seen her again and she was with him again and he kissed her and i walked away and as i walked away i heard a voice say " I am very sorry this was not meant to happen " then I seen her again around 2013 and in 2014-2015 and she tried waving at me but I ignored her as I do not want to be friends with someone who goes out with horrible University students that caused a lot of problems and sleepless nights for me and my neighbours.

I believe she is now pregnant with one of these sad losers from 204-2015 (uni students) kids.

I would rather go and burn in the lakes of fire in hell than have anything to do with her or her friends etc!

One more thing in 2016 I was at mcdonalds getting some meals for me and my family, while doing this a group of lads started bullying me (people iv never met) and because i stood up for myself the leader tried to get me to step outside etc what i refused, then he spat his food at me what is assault. Then it went to court, My first solicitor seen things in the cctv what the police etc didnt, then somehow I got another solicitor than the one I had and previous to this altercation the night before I had a psychosis relapse, yet the solicitor said there was no time to get my medical records etc. So i got fined £770 for causing alarm, harrassment and distress yet I werent the one who started it all and plus I suffer with psychosis. Yep you guessed it the other lad walked a way free with assault and nothing said or done about him spitting his foot from his mouth at me! Yes I did ask for a copy of the cctv what your allowed to do by law in the time frame, guess what I never ever got a copy of it and i believe the cctv was edited!

Remember I am on benefits so this was a huge loss to me. This is why I struggle to believe in a god or jesus or that, as if there is justice how come I never see it to all these people who have destroyed my life? I constantly see them having a happier life than me, they are married have kids etc and I have nothing!

I am getting to the point if I am not allowed to be happy in life then there is no point being here, I would rather not exist at all than live this daily nightmare! I really do mean none-existant as in not being an existance anywhere in all the universes/dimensions/realities etc as I have had enough.

People say everyone has spirit guides, guardian angels, door keepers, gate keepers, if that is true then why is when I ask for help I never get it and only suffer more? I am more than certain I have no spirit guides, angels, guardian angel, door keeper or gate keeper, as I am always being attacked and even when I ask for protection I never get it! Same as when I ask a door keeper, gate keeper to keep all negative entities out etc, they always seem to come in, so I am pretty sure not everyone has the above.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I think you can still file a Paypal claim, by calling the PayPal phone number. I would try to discuss with them what the seller tried to do, with trying to make you retract your claims. I actually have had that same exact incident happen to me before with the seller emailing me and threatening me to call the police (which is just empty threats lol) but I personally talked to Paypal on the phone and got my money back. I would say maybe try to do this first before giving up. Keep screenshots of what the sellers says.

Well... If it helps to say... I happen to be someone born into a bad life but I have some kind of strange ability of good luck. My ex-partner that I used to be with for 4 years she had a generational curse on her set on by someone within a brujerian bloodline and I had to deal with over 10 rapist men, ended up sending them all to jail... and I had to ultimately deal with a lot of black magick, a crazy incubus and demonic entity.. all because of what was set on her. A lot of financial craziness too. I'm still in a bit of debt and owe my ex-roommate over $4000 after everything that happened to me back then and I was able to move to an apartment to get away from my abuser years ago, but after all the craziness I ended up having to move back with family last year. I am only slowly building up but nowhere near moving out again and it's frustrating.

So after reading everything all I can conclude is you might still be suffering the effects of black magick or you might happen to be a soul born into a very difficult life.. or you could similarly be like my ex-partner, who attracts bad luck and bad things like a magnet. (My ex-partner is someone I am spiritually connected with.. we're basically like yin and yang). Because of all the events my ex-partner was going through constantly she made many suicide attempts and it was once that my deceased dog (I guess my guardian spirit back then) saved her life and all the other times it was always me intervening to keep her alive.

When I was suffering from black magick years ago, for a few years, I also was scammed a lot. I kept constantly going to artificial ~psychic readers~ because I became so paranoid, and I even kept attracting bad men around me I was constantly trying to see different men that were only interested in a sexual encounter. My bank account back then would constanly be overdrawn... Obviously today my life and my mind is in a better place and all the evil has been rid of but I am still reminded at times of what I went through. My mental-illnesses were also so much worse back then which also made the effects of all the black magick done on me ten times worse.. especially I neglected a bit to take care of it.

I won't detail about my life but mine I guess is somewhat similar in the sense I know what it means to go through hardship and trauma.. I went through a lot of domestic violence throughout my life and still going through emotional abuse today. I went through a lot of spiritual trauma due to dealing with all the black magick done to me back then. It can destroy you from the inside out really.

I do see your post as being a cry for help.. and I can understand and see why you may feel you do not have anyone protecting or watching you after basically life perpetually running you over. I do honestly believe because you are still alive and have kept persevering this whole time, that certainly means something. I'll have to be completely honest I do not think, as a lot of people believe, that requesting and asking for protection will automatically filter and vacuum all the negative and bad out. A lot of the work also has to be done of our own accord.. like getting rid of all the things leeching off of us one by one, even though we are well aware who are the ones in the wrong. Even though I have many spirits and entities especially with the purpose for protection I never rely on them because I know there's only so much that can be done.

Anyway enough about that. Is there a way to donate money to you? I can do that. But since this is the CH forums, obviously money compensation and things like that shouldn't be posted up or talked about since I believe that's breaking policy. I'd definitely like to help though.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

vier
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

wolfheart wrote:Hi,

Sadly as you know I fell for this and she even sent me emails asking me to remove my complaints against her on paypal. I now believe my time to get my money back is up also :( so now I am stuck with about 5 empty vessels :( Also since i started buying from her things got worse instead of better!

I bought these items to try and help me as I have a very difficult life and still am. Let me explain a little bit about me below so you can see why I need as much help as possible.
Hi wolfheart, try fighting them off. It's your money. Try to talk to paypal/ebay customer services, tell them the seller threatened you. They tend to side with the buyers (as sellers myself this is kinda unfair, but in this case it's valuable asset). I'd like to help you since I myself used to be in this position, not as severe as you've had but you got the idea. I live in the part of Asia that is still believing in magicks and superstition. Even to this day me and my family is thriving financially because of the black magic that was sent to us. The attacks had stopped though but the damage is done, at least it's treated before it can crept up on our health. You can find me on beyondtheveil dot store as I used the same username there also, if you just wanna talk... blessings 1hg

wolfheart
new here
new here

Hi,

Godslayerbabe I am sorry to hear about your life, seems me and you come from similar backgrounds, I myself also suffered violence not just by bullies but also by my own family and my dad would punch me just because I could not understand some things, I would get stressed at school's as well because as hard as I tried information would not go in my little brain nor could I understand much I dunno if this was because of the bullying or what, i even ripped up test papers as I got angry with myself for not be able to something what should be easy, I still to this day do not know my times tables and basic maths etc as hard as i tried to remember stuff my brain would not work or understand things same as I could not understand electronic circuits in science, yet I am good with computers and can program and can type over 300 words per minute if i feel like it, when I was working as a Data Input Clerk this girl Kelly was happy I was there as I knocked months work into less than a weeks etc lol anyway not sure if this is allowed, but if you wish to talk to me about my stuff etc you can email me at<<removed by moderator>> and Vier I am glad you are thriving financially what part of Asia you from? I have been to the philippines myself and must say its a very nice country and very friendly people, just too hot for me my body can't handle it lol. I will also take a look at your website and I am sure I have been on there before or maybe a site with same name or something.

I am currently having major problems with someone using astral travel and magic or either /entities stealing items and not returning them and causing me major bad luck with things breaking and I ain't got the money to keep replacing things as I am on benefits and have bills to pay and food to buy and also in debt too and nothing going right as hard as I try to do something it goes wrong as well as soon as I am happy for a minute or so something bad will happen and I am unhappy again, its like whatever magic they using it is to cause me pain, suffering and misery this includes physical pain as well as emotional pain and stress and anxiety etc. I even bought an anti-hex ring and its never worked :( I have been told by more than one person that there is years of hexes and curses placed on me and has been there since I was born, I have tried removing them but they just keep re-appearing.

I do have this idea of when ever I get the money (god knows when) is to build Pyramid shaped healing centers where people of all walks of life can get free healing and they may donate if they wish to pay for maintenance of the building and bills, repairs etc, also the people doing the healing will be tested thoroughly to make sure they know exactly what they are doing and not just making things up or using fake certificates, there will be all various types of healing from reiki, energy, crystal etc.

I don't care if the governments don't like it ( I am sure we are all aware of there cover ups about the de-popullation progams and fema camps and them now using alien technology to change history (you may or have not noticed now things have been changed, peoples names not existing, movie scripts been changed from what they were originally to something else now yet same movie etc) and things appearing or not appearing in photos, videos that were there or wasnt before.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

wolfheart wrote:anyway not sure if this is allowed, but if you wish to talk to me about my stuff etc you can email me at<<removed by moderator>>
It is not allowed.
Please read the forum rule:
11. No email address solicitation, Facebook, MySpace, AIM, or other social media
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be an email address posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting abc123 AT gmail.com or other such roundabouts. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the email address removed.

Mescalero1
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

wolfheart wrote:
I am getting to the point if I am not allowed to be happy in life then there is no point being here, I would rather not exist at all than live this daily nightmare! I really do mean none-existant as in not being an existance anywhere in all the universes/dimensions/realities etc as I have had enough.

People say everyone has spirit guides, guardian angels, door keepers, gate keepers, if that is true then why is when I ask for help I never get it and only suffer more? I am more than certain I have no spirit guides, angels, guardian angel, door keeper or gate keeper, as I am always being attacked and even when I ask for protection I never get it! Same as when I ask a door keeper, gate keeper to keep all negative entities out etc, they always seem to come in, so I am pretty sure not everyone has the above.
Hi Wolfheart

I ended up here because I was curious about how many people really used Aveda's products. Then I saw your post. I would like to tell you something. I am an old army sergeant, I used to train men to find their confidence and believe in themselves. Your problem doesn't lie in the spirit world, it lies within you. No amount of magic, no matter how strong would work for you because you don't believe in yourself. When I was young, I had this thing where bullies used to pick on me and I hated it. But you know, I fought back. If you wanted to fight me, fine, go ahead and please your ego. But I wasn't going to let you get away beating me, I was going to give you the fight of your life. Eventually, I realized that it was confidence that won, and strength was second.

Do you ever see those little guys that make people afraid? It's not because they are strong, it's because they project a strong aura, a fearless aura, and that scares people. Its what you project, not how strong or brave you are.

You don't address your fear, you become it. You need to learn to that, aside from needing to be positive in any situation, that you need to believe in yourself. There is nothing you can't do, it is only because you believe that in advance, everything is going to end up bad. You project a dark shadow on your life, and then you live inside of that shadow. You need to break out of this continual cycle of living in fear that you project onto your life.

When an animal, such as a dog, sees your fear of it, it will growl. The bullies you see, you create, they are your creation because you let them smell your fear of them. They pick up on that and they have a field day with you. The guy that spit his food at you, if that was me, I would have taken the palm of my hand and shoved it up underneath his nose, breaking it and making him pass out. Then I would have turned to his friends and asked if anyone else wanted some. Your issue is a confidence issue.

More than that, I want to point out something that you probably don't think about. YOU CHOSE THIS LIFE. For whatever reason you did, you chose this life. Are you going to live the rest of your life in fear? If you don't stand up for yourself, or respect yourself, or believe in yourself, no God, no spirit or spirit guide, nobody can help you. You need to make a stand son. You need to do it after you read this post. Dying trying to make the best of your life is better than dying because you were afraid of life. Live, go outside and look at the sun, smell the air, the ozone, smell the trees, smell the life, it is all a part of you. You are the master of your world. You don't need spells, you need confidence in yourself and it is easy to do. You might get some bumps and bruises along the way, but you will feel better about them, because you took part in that action. At at some point, when you look back, you will see how far you have come.

To quote FDR: "So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance."

Convert retreat into advance kid!

Mescalero1

Return to “Seller Review”