I met a Vampire and got the worst scenario...

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I recently met a Vampire with whom I had been chatting for quite some time. We never got around to see each other since we're living far apart, but he had a seminar in my city and so we decided to meet up by that chance.

When you think of Vampires you surely have a picture in mind of how they look like. I haven't seen him before, but I recognized him immediately. It was not necessarily the appearance, but the radiance. A Vampire's aura feels spiky. We walked around and talked for a while, it was a very interesting talk and to me, very weird, too. He did know some other Vampires... and like it is, there are so many different Vampires out there of which he told me... it was just strange to talk about all of it so openly. He belonged to the types drinking blood and also had donors for that matter.

After some time we went into a cafe and sat down to grasp a drink. It had been very cold outside and the cafe felt like it was an oven... it was incredibly hot and well, that triggered the most inconvenient: a gushing nosebleed. 2ded When I say gushing, you can imagine that kind of nosebleed you see in some anime, where people are thrown backward and so on... heck. It was so bad that I got up, excused myself and ran to the toilets to help myself. Like, it was really the worst nosebleed in YEARS, I couldn't stop it with tissues. So I hung over the toilet and begged for it to stop, which took about 15 minutes. After it finally stopped and I got rid of any of the blood that spilled on my clothes, I came back. We talked as if nothing happened, but he seemed kind of sidetracked and not really as focused as before. When we parted ways I got a message the same evening, where he told me that the blood had triggered something inside of him and he had a really hard time to concentrate on what we said. That he just wanted to taste that blood. Obviously... I can't blame him, but I'm glad he didn't relent to his "instincts".

Side note: The day I met with him, I wore the vessel of a Vampire and one of the Unseelies, who also love blood. When I got the nosebleed, it ran all over the vessels it my futile attempts to stop this mess. I kind of thought it was predestined to happen 1hd it was the worst that could happen when meeting with a vampire.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

A real Vampire? Here in Germany (if I'm not mistaken)? This is super interesting! The story wasn't triggering any bloodlust but my vivid imagination. :D

Did he notice your spirits? I'm wondering what your Vampire spirit has to say about this. Omg, keep us updated. I expected something worse, when I read the title.

vier
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

Is it really alright for him to come out so openly? Idk but I feel bad knowing they are living in secret amongst us as we humans are dangerous creature D:

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

MidnightMusings wrote:I recently met a Vampire with whom I had been chatting for quite some time. We never got around to see each other since we're living far apart, but he had a seminar in my city and so we decided to meet up by that chance.

When you think of Vampires you surely have a picture in mind of how they look like. I haven't seen him before, but I recognized him immediately. It was not necessarily the appearance, but the radiance. A Vampire's aura feels spiky. We walked around and talked for a while, it was a very interesting talk and to me, very weird, too. He did know some other Vampires... and like it is, there are so many different Vampires out there of which he told me... it was just strange to talk about all of it so openly. He belonged to the types drinking blood and also had donors for that matter.

After some time we went into a cafe and sat down to grasp a drink. It had been very cold outside and the cafe felt like it was an oven... it was incredibly hot and well, that triggered the most inconvenient: a gushing nosebleed. 2ded When I say gushing, you can imagine that kind of nosebleed you see in some anime, where people are thrown backward and so on... heck. It was so bad that I got up, excused myself and ran to the toilets to help myself. Like, it was really the worst nosebleed in YEARS, I couldn't stop it with tissues. So I hung over the toilet and begged for it to stop, which took about 15 minutes. After it finally stopped and I got rid of any of the blood that spilled on my clothes, I came back. We talked as if nothing happened, but he seemed kind of sidetracked and not really as focused as before. When we parted ways I got a message the same evening, where he told me that the blood had triggered something inside of him and he had a really hard time to concentrate on what we said. That he just wanted to taste that blood. Obviously... I can't blame him, but I'm glad he didn't relent to his "instincts".

Side note: The day I met with him, I wore the vessel of a Vampire and one of the Unseelies, who also love blood. When I got the nosebleed, it ran all over the vessels it my futile attempts to stop this mess. I kind of thought it was predestined to happen 1hd it was the worst that could happen when meeting with a vampire.
I want to know how you met him? Like where ? I guess they dont make it common knowledge, so how? lol 1tk

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

That is a very good anecdote. Myself I'm not surprised to hear that someone on this forum has met with a living vampire.

I have Winged Wolf's ebook An Energy-Workers' Guide To Real Vampirism.

As I understand it there is a subculture of people who self identify as Vampires, that fall into several types. (eg from sanguine to energy vampires). Like any occult type subject it is quite complex. There are other people who identify as non human, as werewolves, mermaids etc. I think the word Therianthrope is used (non-insultingly) to describe someone who identifies as non human.

I would say there is a difference between people discovering this side of themselves and 'coming out' as a therianthrope and the more well known type: historical, 'undead' Vampires. And maybe a difference between that and finding that you have a Vampire in your blood from a reading.

And from reading some of Winged Wolf''s auto biography, being this kind of a living Vampire may not always be voluntary or desirable.

This is not my field of speciality by the way.

I have learned a lot in the last 6 years when at that time I only 'believed' in energy vampirism. I don't have a Vampire bound spirit but I do have a King Vampire sentient guardian from Eclipse Metaphysical.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Honestly I don't believe the person you met was a real vampire, but confusion exists and that is for a reason I will elaborate on below.

Let me tell you something, an actual supernatural vampiric entity living on this earth is not going to come out to you that way and they certainly are not going to allow you to expose them in any way.

I have no doubt people have met living vampires, but it would be seriously bizarre for them to advertise themselves and it would never go like this.

Most likely you've met someone of one of our vampire subcultures. In what has been called as the 'real-life vampire community', most all of these people do not believe the supernatural variety of vampires exist, they think they are the closest thing to true vampires and they feel the need to feed on blood or energy as well as having many other traits similar to the vampiric archetype which is the reason why they have coined that term for themselves. I am intimately familiar with that community. Those types would easily seem very serious about, what is for them, a condition. They do take donors, etc.

Please understand that they are not the same, although I theorize some of them may descend from supernatural vampires. It would impact you in ways you cannot imagine if you met a true supernatural vampire.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:I recently met a Vampire with whom I had been chatting for quite some time. We never got around to see each other since we're living far apart, but he had a seminar in my city and so we decided to meet up by that chance.

Hmm.. So there are real blood sucking Vampires in our world? Nice. What was the Vampire like as a person?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote: I recently met a Vampire with whom I had been chatting for quite some time.
The first thing I was going to say when you wrote worst scenario was that nothing happened and you were bored, right?. But then I read your post, and I saw that you met a vampire in person. Your worst scenario was a nosebleed. As I sift through all the things I could say to you that won't get me in trouble for being mean to yet another person here, it all amounts to one core thing. I can't believe you were serious in posting about meeting a real vampire in person.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Adrasteia wrote:A real Vampire? Here in Germany (if I'm not mistaken)? This is super interesting! The story wasn't triggering any bloodlust but my vivid imagination. :D

Did he notice your spirits? I'm wondering what your Vampire spirit has to say about this. Omg, keep us updated. I expected something worse, when I read the title.
vier wrote:Is it really alright for him to come out so openly? Idk but I feel bad knowing they are living in secret amongst us as we humans are dangerous creature D:
Yes, though I do have to apologize for any confusion on what I meant with Vampire, I DO NOT speak of the supernatural kind here, please don't muddle that up, but the subculture which was mentioned. Don't want to give the wrong impression, I was very tired when I wrote that post and did not think that someone would assume I met a "REAL" real one^^ they do drink blood, heal faster and might live longer to a certain extent, but not like the supernatural ones. A lot of them, though, don't like coming out openly. People would label them a freaks... they don't need that, just want to live a normal life like we do. When we met I didn't know about his vampiric side, he told me about it later.

Yeah he did notice my spirit family.
lolaberry wrote: I want to know how you met him? Like where ? I guess they dont make it common knowledge, so how? lol 1tk
It was by coincidence :) I don't seek them out and therefore I didn't expect to ever meet someone like that. I also didn't immediately knew of his nature, it was something I found out much later.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
What was the Vampire like as a person?
That's hard to describe, honestly. There's some vibe which can give you the creeps if you know what I mean. I had a lot of creeps xD There wasn't much emotional response, a rather cold demeanor but depth in conversations. But that was him, they're all just as different as us as people :)

vier
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

lol you got me there, should figure that out myself bcs you probably won't be able to post anymore if the 'real' ones know you're telling for all the world to see ><;

Return to “Vampire”