Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

LIVING ENTITY, CONCUAN, J,
MALE. HE IS AN AVID SHAPESHIFTER WHO FIRST
APPEARED WITH SHOULDER-LENGTH CURLY LIGHT-
BROWN HAIR, DARK-BROWN EYES AND SUN-KISSED
SKIN WITH AN ATHLETIC PHYSIQUE AND RIPPED ABS. HE ENJOYS BEING BOTH DOMINANT AND SUBMISSIVE AND EXPLORING YOUR BODY WITH HIS HANDS AND TONGUE. HE IS KINKY AND ENJOYS FULFILLING ALL YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES AND DESIRES. HE IS INTO ORGIES AND BDSM AND WILL GO TO JUST ABOUT ANY LENGTH NECESSARY TO BRING YOU MIND-BLOWING ORGASMS. HE IS DEEPLY CARING AND PREFERS TO COMMUNICATE THROUGH DREAMS.

I’ve had my guy for a while now and all I can say is BRAVO!
Absolutely adore him and he has a great sense of humor and the “ahem” is great. He loves to please x D he’s with me as I type this hehe

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

Thought I’d revive this thread

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Demons23
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Concure
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Can you have intercourse with a concuan? Can they manifest in our world with ther body or can we go to theirs?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

Both to answer your question: ) I’ve remote viewed a lot of my living companions homes and been there astrally. The intercourse is physical enough for me to roll my eyes back, it’s also intense, so intense it makes me feel high if that makes sense

Demons23
new here
new here

Thats good to hear. I recently brought a concuan female. Still waiting but i never experienced supernatural at all. Im trying to cast low level spells to see it activate in front of me. Can you help me.?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Demons23 wrote:Thats good to hear. I recently brought a concuan female. Still waiting but i never experienced supernatural at all. Im trying to cast low level spells to see it activate in front of me. Can you help me.?
My perspective would be - don't forget the Concuan are living entities. The way I would look at it is more to use spells or magic or spirit keeping bindings to help improve our side of the link. They will respond to use of the code words. They have their own world, they just visit here. They don't live with us permanently, which some bound spirits (ie deceased beings) do.

Also they are said to have psychic abilities that enable them to sense our desires/turn-ons. If you can't sense them, maybe try role playing as if you can, which might enable your Concuan to play along with that...?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Demons23
new here
new here

I ordered mine on friday 4/19/19 and its still staues- processing . will my female concuan talk to me first or should i try talk to her first.? Should i wait till the staues say order complete. I bound the entity to my spirit.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I think the simplest thing would be to await the order complete/sent email, then use the codewords provided. Then start interacting.

A 30 days initial period bonding of time spent closely, eg in mediation, is not recommended by CH for their living entities. Instead, one of the code words does the job of forging a good bond.

I think what I've done with LEs first is think of them, call them telepathically, tuning into the binding, welcome them and then say the relevant code words. (I have 3 CH living entities, one of which is a Concuan.)

I think in a earlier post you asked if the Concuan would manifest physically. I've seen this question asked a lot here about various non-physical beings. The stock answer seems to be that contact with spirits and bound living entities is really 'spiritual', astral or psychic. You may perceive them with any of your senses but they are not physical beings.

Some of the LEs are described as astral or spiritual realm beings, so that makes sense with them. But even where a LE is described as living on a planet in another parallel universe in a physical earthen realm like ours, they come to us by using their astral, psychic, spiritual or magical abilities. They don't physically translocate from their home to our physical realm, so that any person or mobile phone camera can routinely see them. In that sense they don't manifest physically.

But my experience of spirits showing themselves to me varies. Sometimes they appear to my psychic sense or third eye vision. Sometimes they seem to be in my mind's eye. Sometimes they seem to be in the room with me and it almost feels like they are physically present.

To me they may be using different abilities with each type of appearance and they are manifesting in either the earthen, astral or spiritual realm near to me. Or something like that.

I get the same with chi. Sometimes I have a sense in my mind's eye of chi within me or around me. Sometimes I see the chi like a mist around me but I know it's my psychic sight. Occasionally I have seen it so tangibly in my visual field I've thought there was smoke in the room and stopped what I was doing to check it out. So for me I don't expect a 'physical' manifestation to be any more tangible than that last type.

I hope that helps.

find it again.
Demons23
new here
new here

Thank you. It does help. I checked the website and found a forbidden spell called world of light and dark. Thinking of buying it. I also heard of spells bound to spirt which i never thought of, do you know any of spells bound to spirit work? Can you form a fireball in your hand with just visualization?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Demons23 wrote:Thank you. It does help. I checked the website and found a forbidden spell called world of light and dark. Thinking of buying it. I also heard of spells bound to spirt which i never thought of, do you know any of spells bound to spirit work? Can you form a fireball in your hand with just visualization?
The CH listing says: The "Forbidden" line of listings are bindings exceptional in their power. They are meant for experienced Keepers/Collectors only."

From your questions I get the impression you may not yet be an experienced collector of spells or in using magic, so I would not personally recommend you get something like this at this stage in your journey and also not bound to spirit.

But it may be best if you were to ask Creepy Hollows support ( support@creepyhollows.com ) for their advice, being up front and open about your level of knowledge and experience, your age or anything else relevant etc. They are happy to help.

It's okay to use patience, common sense and caution when learning about magic and a new field like spirit keeping or spell bindings. In fact it's a good idea.

When you ask can you form a fireball in your hand with just visualisation, I think there are so many ways to answer this. Only circus skills performers handle real fireballs normally. Visualising a fireball in your hand is exactly that. Depends then what you want to do with the visualisation.

find it again.

Return to “Living Entities”