A powerful demon unbinding spirits from me?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

KristersZ wrote: Also, this being ... I think it's Satan. But I might be wrong. Always temping me to sin more and more. Comes once in a while to tempt me especially after reading the Bible. Goes away when I actually read it because he hates it. I think he just did some banishing work on me to trick me so I believe that the spirit is unbound and so I believe I'm not recieving any help.
It definitely isn't Satan. The real guy doesn't care about the bible.
Satan is also a title so anybody could claim to be that. The Adversary, literally, anyone can be your Adversary.
But it sounds more like an internal conflict that you see as external projections. Your own conscience, expectations and beliefs of good vs evil playing out their play.
That he especially shows up to try to make you sin after reading the Bible is a telling sign. Of course he would show up then when that conflict is right at the front of your mind.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

If he thinks this being is the devil and that the word of his god will protect him it would make sense that such a being would not want to be around the bible. By reading verses from it or even just praying he would be invoking the power of what is to him a sovereign force.

Please dont go selling your valuables though. PS4s are fun.

memento mori
Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Is it gone now? Or you still being attacked?

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
KristersZ
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
Zodiac:

Blackcat415 wrote:Is it gone now? Or you still being attacked?
The succubus and incubus remain. The powerful one as I call him is gone. He comes and goes but I know he bound himself to me.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

And how did he bind himself to you?

memento mori
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have to agree with the folks recommending that you work with your doctor to get unwanted symptoms under control. Psychic ability and mental health diagnoses are not mutually exclusive. The trouble is that if there is a symptom flare of the mental health variety, any kind of feeder or trickster can capitalize on that to create the negative energies they feed on. It’d be like picking a fight with an already-injured person and targeting the part of their body that’s injured.

Getting all symptoms under control takes away that avenue of attack. Then you can get rid of this feeder/trickster for good.

This kind of spirit tries to make itself look more potent than it actually is. Just the fact that it didn’t keep its end of the so-called bargain tells me it’s not capable of doing as it promised. It can interfere with communications as well, so getting the Help Desk involved will be a good way to straighten out the meta side of the problem.

But only you and your doc can sort out the medical side of the equation.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I have to agree with the folks recommending that you work with your doctor to get unwanted symptoms under control. Psychic ability and mental health diagnoses are not mutually exclusive. The trouble is that if there is a symptom flare of the mental health variety, any kind of feeder or trickster can capitalize on that to create the negative energies they feed on. It’d be like picking a fight with an already-injured person and targeting the part of their body that’s injured.
I quite literally was going to mention this in another reply, about it capitalizing on an already existing mental-illness. I think your response reflects the most what is happening, really. That's exactly what happened to me when I dealt with the two entities I had dealt with in the past. I had a demon and incubus both "attached" to me and the demon would feed the incubus more power, especially the more I was mentally disintegrating. The incubus would hide in the background and pretend it was gone, and both of them would come and go - it would make me believe I had gotten rid of it. The incubus hid itself for a month until it next made another move.

So my advice to OP is to be careful before believing you have completely got ahold of these entities. Because who knows, you mentioned you had a sexual addiction.
I'll admit this was also part of my problem when my mental health was poor back then, I had a sexual addiction and did not get that under control and whatever was "bound" to me, they preyed on that and used it against me, and they latched onto me for the longest time because of that.

I still continued to see a therapist for this reason, because even if one can't mention any of the metaphysical aspect - you can still attempt to get your mental health under control. That should be the priority.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I should also volunteer that I have my own mental health diagnosis: depression. I’m thankful it’s under control with meds. If it were not, any feeder that spotted me with full-blown depression symptoms could have an absolute field day making matters worse and feeding on the energy of that.

But I won’t let that happen, because if I ever need my treatment plan adjusted, I will go straight back to my doc and we will work on creating a new regimen. I know I have protective spirits by the zillion around here, to help keep the nasties away, but I’m going to do my part to keep things running smoothly, too.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
SirAddiWiz
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sexual spirit
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet but very interested to know ^_^
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:The truth is we do not know you're actually psychic, there is zero evidence of that here. You can tell us that, but for all I know you may have some mental or emotional issues which could be helped if you were to see a doctor (and I am not belittling you over that possibility, many people have these issues and many could benefit from getting some medical help, but they are constantly mistaking their medical issues with paranormal phenomena).

Let me tell you something, having more experience than you with both Satan and succubi/incubi, you are just incorrect. You're incorrect, and that is all there is to it. I think either you've mistaken the entire incident due to mistranslations and possibly psychological confusion, or as Nienna said it is a complete illusion.

I'd like more people here who are so plagued to always first consider if they are properly able to discern between psychological distortions and psychic/paranormal phenomena, very seriously and without shame, before allowing yourselves to consider metaphysical explanations. If you're unwilling to do that you will never be able to progress spiritually.
Plus, human problems such as mental illness are something I find a lot more malicious than supernatural if left untreated or unrealized.
I'm new to all of this and have zero experience, I'm not spiritual but would love to open up to it more and see where I can go with this and be spiritual!
Anyways, the reason why I'm quoting you is... thank you. Thank you for posting! It's made me feel a lot better knowing it's possible that this is all just illusion. Then again, I knew something was up and your post confirmed it for me. I hope the Original Poster is okay and goes to see someone!!!!

KristersZ
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
Zodiac:

Okay. The demon didn't unbind anyone. That was his trick. Ash did a banishment ritual on me on Saturday. I felt it. The succubus and incubus remain. I have ordered some banishing magic and rituals from the store. Dissolve unbound attachment, banishment of entities and 1 hour entity removal service. If this does not work, I'm out of money and any options. Last option - suicide. I'm afraid this is the end really. I'm sick of them and this life so much I'm willing to end it.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”