Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guerreros/Yoruba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ochun Lade

Hi, last night I had a dream of my boyfriend dying. I was in my mother’s house (whom I haven’t spoken to for years), and my sister was consoling me. I was crying uncontrollably and holding a book of some sort... I woke up crying in my sleep.
What do you think this means?

About my boyfriend and I: this is my soulmate, he’s the love of my life, my childhood love... we went on a separation for almost a year, and we got back together and we are stronger than ever... we have such a positive relationship, but being as he has a high status in our religious community, a lot of women want to be with him and throw black magic or evil eye to break us up.

Thank you, any help would be appreciated.

I/G chinkychunkytuna <3
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

First off, let me tell you I am glad you have met your soul mate/love of your life, not too many of us can say that! I won't ask about your Religion because even though it's none of my business I don't want to use to make any quick judgements or scare you! But what I am going to say is to be very careful, I think your dream may be a warning or a message! It also sounds like some one may be casting against you & your relationship with your boyfriend! I am hoping I am wrong & it just means you are just picking up their bad/negative behavior but when/where there is jealousy there is something to worry about! Put some White Light Energy around your self, light a white candle & some incense if you can! I was in a really bad relationship some years back-I thought this guy was the one but he wasn't, anyways I kept getting these weird dreams that something bad was going to happen to him & my friends were trying to console me telling me it was going to be ok, come to find out some of his friends & him were wishing me ill will-I kept having bad luck as a result, but it could also be a bad streak due to other things-until the day we broke up I was in tears then that is when I saw it, it was all of the bad/negative energy that was sent my way & that's when I finally realized he was never the one & if I had continued in this relationship longer then something bad may have happened! I think my dreams were warning me about him!

:3
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I can't offer an opinion on what your dream actually means. But psychologically this kind of dream can signify the acknowledgement in one's deep self that a close relationship is no longer so close (ie the 'death' of that, like the tarot Death card nowadays rarely means actual death). And that can just mean a change in the relationship onto a new basis.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Good point Lewk! I think you had just nailed it-in my dream the relationship I was in wasn't really a close one-it was one sided anyways & I won't bore you with the details-you also reminded me I had a Tarot Reading a few months after the relationship ended & if I remember correctly the Death Card popped up, the Reader had told me that relationship was cursed to begin with & them wishing me ill will wasn't helping so the outcome had to be an end or in other words put the relationship to an end/rest!

:3

Return to “Dark Arts”