A powerful demon unbinding spirits from me?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

KristersZ - please respond to our HD ticket, and please do not make lightly the threats of suicide, as it's a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and your life is precious.

Please contact a medical professional in your country if you really feel at a point of loss and depression. You need someone who has medical training to support you through this difficult time.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Please DO NOT harm yourself! See your doctor and tell them you want to change your approach to treatment, since you’re still dealing with symptoms.

If whatever treatment regimen you’re using is not getting the job done, then making changes is the next logical step.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

My best friend took an attempt on his life yesterday. Please dont kill yourself. It doesnt make the situwation better. All it does is spread the negitive energy around to everyone in your life.

memento mori
KristersZ
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Then what I am supposed to do? Doctors will not help with a spiritual problem!!! I need spiritual protection. Why does everyone think 1 banishing ritual will get rid of the demons. It didn't. It's not just in my head.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Like I said before I think you should find someone with expertise in this locally or in real-life who can perform a physical complete exorcism, and not a remote one. I'm not talking about those priests, but someone who can actually sense and see these things and who knows how to bind them away from you, and able to remove these from people. This kind of thing requires a lot more than remote work or even your own, in my opinion. It's not something I believe you are strong enough to get rid of yourself.

Doctors and professionals can help with existing mental-health related problems that malicious demons and entities will prey on (which they are currently doing as evident by your posts) which is why people are suggesting that, because the more in despair you are, the more they WILL feed on that and it gives them more power. They don't care how you feel as long as you feel bad/horrible/etc. I'm speaking from experience from almost the same exact situation I've faced before. This is all I can suggest.. Wish I could help more, not gonna lie.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

KristersZ wrote:Then what I am supposed to do? Doctors will not help with a spiritual problem!!! I need spiritual protection. Why does everyone think 1 banishing ritual will get rid of the demons. It didn't. It's not just in my head.
No one is saying you’re imagining it all. But untreated mental health issues are like leaving all your home’s doors and window wide open and unlocked. Anything at all could get in, and nothing that would trespass would be beneficial.

Seek out spiritual pros for the spiritual issues, but don’t neglect the medical pros who need to assist with the medical situation that’s running concurrently.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

KristersZ wrote:Then what I am supposed to do? Doctors will not help with a spiritual problem!!! I need spiritual protection. Why does everyone think 1 banishing ritual will get rid of the demons. It didn't. It's not just in my head.
Just because your doctor cant help with a paranormal problem doesnt mean they cant help with a psychological one.

You know in one of my favorit books that i learned magick from a part of the pathworking is seeking out a psychologist for a psychological evaluation for exactly this reason.

Working with entities and magick of any kind is not at all safe if you are not psychologically stable. This is one of the reasons i dont evoke or spellcast for others.

memento mori
KristersZ
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I think I'll start reading the Bible again. Angels were cutting the connections to my chakras from the demons. Removed a few this way some time ago. Then I turned to Satan where he deceived me. At least Satan or whoever it was is gone now.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

KristersZ wrote:Why does everyone think 1 banishing ritual will get rid of the demons. It didn't. It's not just in my head.
Who thinks 1 banishing ritual is enough?:
topic59436.html

And protection article:
topic26635.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
KristersZ
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@creepyhollows I really hope Ash banishes them. But the problem is how long I can go without masturbation. I'm only human and I have needs. Please do the work while they're weak after a banishing ritual. I felt them weak last week after the weekend.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”