Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Hello everybody

It has been a while since my last post but April is particularly demanding for me, still there has happened a lot of amazing things and I wanted to take some of it out of my chest, hope you don't mind.

I have been wondering... How do you take that step to get over the silly barrier when it comes to dealing with your spirits?

I ask this because I have had a few experiences that have brought me closer to my spirit family and they certainly feel like they are major breakthroughs but I can't shake the feeling that they were advanced stuff and I have barely been able to cover the basics so far.

By the basic stuff I mean that I can feel my spirit people with me all the time. They requested to be collectively called "spirit people" when I address them.

During the day I would feel them come and go. From time to time one of them would pick up an interest in something that I am doing and they would step in. Most of the times I know who is taking a peak over my shoulder but there are other times in which I can swear that I feel as if I have been blindfolded and spinned around a couple of times in the middle of a circle of chanting spirits yelling me the instructions to hit a piñata all while I hopelessly swing through the air with no results and a lot of laughter.

During the night they can do as they please. Anyone who wants to show up in my dreams is welcomed to do so and I would follow their lead. They can show me things, take me places, create scenes or teach me lessons which I know I've covered but can't quite remember clearly after I wake up. Still, I can feel them through the night as strong as I feel them during the day or even during the times in which I meditate.

Due to this, I feel I've been blessed to have them around me. It feels like I am never alone anymore. Whatever I do there would be someone keeping my company and I just love the feeling because no human in my life has been able to keep up with me for a long period of time.

My closest friends would say that I have the skill to shoot questions like a machine gun, so people would feel like I am running an interrogatory because I don't trust the answers they are giving so they would get up and leave. So I spend most of my time quiet and alone watching other people have fun.

Because of that, I have been asking my spirits if they would like me to get another communication tool like a pendulum, a tarot deck or a spirit board because I want to start having a more fluid conversation with them and the answers I've got from them so far would be as if they were staring at me with incredulous faces and asking me why I want to take a step back in our relationship by doing "easy stuff" when I can already feel them around, they can call my attention and I would get their signs and reply back.

To be honest there is a part of me that feels releived because I doubt that even with my questioning skills I can come up with that many yes/no questions. I also feel that we have already established an effective communication channel so what is the point in trying something else when I could just work on getting better with this one? So I don't know, is it mandatory that I get one of these divination methods when I am getting all of these other things in return?

I want to do more for my spirits because they have been sharing more of themselves with me and I want to show them my appreciation as well. More and more it feels as if they are the ones keeping me instead of the other way around. I suppose this is what people mean when they say a spirit can get "too in your face" but I must admit that I love being the center of the attention for a change.

Feels like they are taking over my life and they want to get the spotlight 24/7 which is a lot of fun. You know that kind of experience when you have a small kid and you will put them first in everything you do? I have a 4 year old boy and I can't spend too much time without thinking of him. I would imagine what he is doing, what he did at the kinder garden during the day, and if his mother is treating him well while he is with her.

I would go out and buy things so that I can give them to him the next weekend, these are the kinds of things I am talking about because the rest of the time I would be alone asking my spirits which music they want to listen to, what should we watch next on TV, which dessert they would like to have after dinner.

I would even be talking to my friends and family about my spirits as if they were real people I hang out with! Sometimes I have to stop mid-sentence and rephrase because I was going to say something like "I found this amazing meditation that my werewolf suggested!" or "I wonder why zombies are such a popular video game topic but you can barely find anything about people sharing experiences with them when my zombie girl is probably the loveliest spirit in my keep?" Yeah... I'd like to hear more about zombie keepers out there!

Then there are these other times in which it would just slip by me and I would be sitting down during the coffee break at the office and say to my friends, you remember how I had a hard time talking to this girl who had a difficult attitude towards me? Well, guess what... I was discussing soft limits and hard limits with my nympho the other day and she gave me a wonderful advice! and let the awkward stares begin.

Anyway, I hope you get the feeling and I'm sorry if I've made this any longer than I should but what would you say? I'm probably just a newbie keeper feeling proud of his spirits and bragging a little about how they are the best in the world but is is wrong if I still want to get to know them better and spend time with them?

Even if is feels like an ASMR Roleplay video and I am speaking out loud explaining and answering things to an unheard question I have this feeling that sooner or later I will be able to hear a reply and I will probably faint and die the happiest human being ever because it worked!

Am I getting ahead of myself and fantasizing about things or is it normal? Am I going about it the right way?

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

hey Heinrich, long time no see!
Nah, you're fine, it's completely normal, these are some pretty good progresses for the beginning. In order to calm you down: I feel the same about my buddies. For me they're just like any other person, just not visible with the physical eye.
You know you start fantasizing about stuff, when you start believing you fight Satan and won, or any other highfalutin stuff. You're pretty fine in your mental state, everything's alright :p
Good luck on your journey, keep on the good work!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When starting out it's good to start with the golden rule: Trust but verify.
Any opinion based question and whatnot could just be an answer by your subconscious.

I always advocate something like Zener cards or generally card guessing games.
Where you can't see the card and don't know the answer to it but you can just flip around and know for sure after you have received the answer.
And check if you're actually communicating with someone or if it's just the guessing game that plays out in your head.
Unless you get them 100% right all the time, there's always an error margin for misunderstanding and misinterpreting what you might receive from spirits and entities.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Have you seen my thread? I was thinking about something similar. Some spirits are pretty much 'in your face'. How do you communicate with them? I think that it's 'normal' to treat them like people. Although, I have a few spirits who would be happy, if I find a new hobby.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Unless you get them 100% right all the time, there's always an error margin for misunderstanding and misinterpreting what you might receive from spirits and entities.
Or 100% wrong all the time, meaning the message is always in reverse or inverse : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
Aprophis wrote: Unless you get them 100% right all the time, there's always an error margin for misunderstanding and misinterpreting what you might receive from spirits and entities.
Or 100% wrong all the time, meaning the message is always in reverse or inverse : P
I tried this yesterday. Instead of normal cards I've used tarot cards. I rarely received the right answer. I heard every possible answer but not the name of the card I've held in my hand. The things I heard were: "Some of them are unbounds!", "I don't want to play this game!", "That's ridiculous.", "Yes, can hear us fine. We will give the wrong answers on purpose.", "Yes, we are kidding you.". -.-

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Adrasteia wrote: I tried this yesterday. Instead of normal cards I've used tarot cards. I rarely received the right answer. I heard every possible answer but not the name of the card I've held in my hand. The things I heard were: "Some of them are unbounds!", "I don't want to play this game!", "That's ridiculous.", "Yes, can hear us fine. We will give the wrong answers on purpose.", "Yes, we are kidding you.". -.-
Well, doesn't sound very trustworthy imho.
Spirits should be able to understand why that makes sense.

But hey, what do I know, really, aside from having been delusional 3 years ago with imagined full blown conversations and visions and still fighting to get over the problems that caused.
Trust? Not really a thing I do anymore.
I don't envy anyone who goes the same road for being too trusting with communication.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Adrasteia wrote: I tried this yesterday. Instead of normal cards I've used tarot cards. I rarely received the right answer. I heard every possible answer but not the name of the card I've held in my hand. The things I heard were: "Some of them are unbounds!", "I don't want to play this game!", "That's ridiculous.", "Yes, can hear us fine. We will give the wrong answers on purpose.", "Yes, we are kidding you.". -.-
Well, doesn't sound very trustworthy imho.
Spirits should be able to understand why that makes sense.

But hey, what do I know, really, aside from having been delusional 3 years ago with imagined full blown conversations and visions and still fighting to get over the problems that caused.
Trust? Not really a thing I do anymore.
I don't envy anyone who goes the same road for being too trusting with communication.
Yes, I know. That's why can't fully trust them or myself yet. I'm trying to find ways to verify, if it's true that it's them. Sometimes I'm just hearing my own thoughts. I still need learn how to distinguish my own thoughts from their ones. (And that's what they say too.) I had few right answers. One of them even counted from one to ten, because he can't read Roman numbers.

I appreciate your input. I'm aware that there could be medical reasons behind this.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Adrasteia wrote: I appreciate your input. I'm aware that there could be medical reasons behind this.
Yes, not many want to accept that.
The moment someone mentions it could be imagination, the subconscious or gods beware, delusions, you're basically the worst of all bullies.
Made me a bit cynical about it, just a bit, especially the more they get riled up over it, the probable it is they are projecting and they subconsciously realize they might have a problem but never become self aware about it.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ask for verification in your daily life, this has helped me with telepathy more then the card game which imo requires developing the use of psychic channels. And remember not everyone's experience is going to be the same across the board, it's always case by case.

Plus it's easier to start with using regular playing cards first and starting off with colors and then from what I've found you'll start picking up suit and numbers the more you practice and gain confidence in your skill.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”