Gaki

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Sleepyhellow1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I also have gaki spirit .. Male.. but yet I have not seen him even I can't feel his energy or its presence

HUNCHO
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Star Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know or have an idea
Zodiac:

More experiences please from this spirit in relations to money???

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Yup, Gaki is all about money, right? Why look for *ahem* or shopping companionship from them?

HUNCHO wrote:More experiences please from this spirit in relations to money???

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
HUNCHO
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Star Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know or have an idea
Zodiac:

Can somebody explain their relations to money with this spurit Gaki and how the spirit is helpibg him or her in his or her finances???

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Bump

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I had mine from my Wealth Triad from CH along with my Leprechaun and my Muddled Blood Vampire from the Dinazi clan. She is extremely powerful and my mood has changed since the order was completed. I feel like I'm just a big ball of determination and creativity and I feel like I could conquer the whole world with it. She, along with the 2 spirits gives me ideas on how could I make the most out of my artwork to create more artwork to help gather more fame and money. I have to be patient because I'm still manifesting more money to realize my goals, after all, Rome wasn't built in a day. I just feel much more determined to reach my goals in life and to earn more money.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I believe I dreamed of her 2 nights ago and I saw her manifest as a beautiful blonde woman wearing a very elegant 15th century attire. I assume that she is European because she spoke to me in French. In that dream she opened a treasure chest and inside the treasure chest were my poetry and some of my paintings. She said I have to make it more beautiful and create more art with those.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm still adjusting to her energies as well as her influence because I still find it extremely strong. I'm also very grateful because she lets me realize and see things from a different perspective when it comes to not just earning money but also tapping into my potential as a person and what I could achieve further in life in general. I believe she reminds me to establish balance in life as well as to help me reach my goals, not just the magickal ones but also the mundane ones, most especially if it's about getting more fame and more money.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think the great thing with having and working with not just Gakis but with wealth spirits in general is that they won't just help you attract money but they'll also help you save more money in the long run so that you'll have more money in the future. I'm just taking it easy on myself now because I believe I'm still adjusting to her energies. I also allow my wealth spirits to help me manifest my future goals about wealth, success and good luck, I'll just need to have a bit more patience for those to be realized, what important is that I'm somehow taking action and also doing my best.

Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Andariel wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 pm Greetings. :wave:

I know that Gakis are more towards money purposes, but can they be sexual like vamps can be?

Fairly sure they can be. I am pretty sure they are one of the spirits you can select for the soulmate/twin flame listing in the CH shop if I remember correctly.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”