neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

draco_star898 wrote:I love Jules! I have a Sang Norse vamp and a Bloodwolf from her that are very close companions of mine. They are very vivid and easy to bond with!
I'm even more excited now, knowing that you have great experiences with her entities!! 1s

Can you elaborate a little on what kind of manifestations you experienced? I was hoping for another dream, but everyone presents themselves differently. I'm not sure if this Psy will do the same or perhaps he is just waiting for the right time. (Lol, he's not even here yet...)

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I interact with both quite a bit on the astral and they are very easy to communicate with telepathically as well. I can sense their presences pretty easily when they are more active energetically here in the physical too. As far as dreams I've seen the bloodwolf in wolf form a couple of times and talked with the Norse vamp during a lucid dream.

Most of my interactions tend to be during meditation when I'm working on the astral though and we've done a lot of that over the last few years. I have no doubt you will adore your new friend from Jules!

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

You have some great experiences! I'm so much looking forward to meeting him.
Thank you!! :D

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

I have a psy vampire who can enjoy blood also. I allow him to feed from me if he wants to. He has sharpened my psychic senses. I am naturally sensitive so with his help my gifts are gradually developing.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My Psy Vampire (self conjured and bound to me using CH custom conjuration method) is quite introverted BUT he always stimulates my higher chakras whenever I do divination. I feel like he also heightens up my intuition.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Vampire”