Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sexual spirit
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure yet but very interested to know ^_^
Zodiac:

Sooooooo

I've never experienced anything paranormal and my family and I grew up in such a normal life and completely oblivious to it all and even I didn't know anything at all until a few years ago.
I take very huge interest in this all and would love to experience something for myself.
But, things are definitely holding me back.
Like, fear of family or anybody around me finding out about this. Which, I don't want to happen. I want to keep this to myself.
Another fear our my dogs looking at them like "what the heck?" and my mother noticing, or they just start barking out of nowhere and my mother thinks they're crazy.
Maybe what else is holding me back is I'm new to this all don't know what to expect.

However, now we're on-topic, I've seen some services in the shop like an open-minded service. A service that opens your mind up more to the paranormal and really see things around you more.
Can any tell me if this is a good idea for a newbie like me?
What other services should I look into?
Of course I'll do meditation and whatever else is needed by myself, but if these services actually do help, I'd really love your help in what a new spiritkeeper and one who's never experienced the paranormal, get in the shop to start his journey!

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I live with my mother these days after she had a fall and broke her arm and had a heart attack. I have djinns, fairies, gargoyle, nympho and tribi. And I can say that they are all very discreet and nobody suspects anything. On the contrary, even outsiders feel good in my house, they have very good energy, and I have 17 spirits in total. Never thought to have so much spirit, but one leads to another and so on.

But my mother, very Catholic, knows that I have an esoteric and mystical side and the people I live with know it.

So I'm going to say that there are fairies in the garden, and there are fairies in my house, I even bought a steling angel pendant for my mother.

I also put a big picture of a girl who plays with several small fairies, which I had bought before and had it framed, in honor of my fairies.

I have only had good things, such as a potted plant that I bought over a month ago and the white flowers remain fresh and beautiful.

As for exercises to see the spirits, I advise daily meditation, and the will to see is essential and the belief that you will see, because if you do not believe every exercise will be void.

I bought a third eye spell from Lisa of mystic mornig treasures, but it's slow and gradual and will only open the third eye when you're ready to see things on the other side.

Because there are things that can cause us fear, we must work on our fears first.

blessed be.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

If you have Dark Arts spirits you will benefit from using house rules, one of which is to not act up or frighten or cause problems for your family. That can include pets.

See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/HOUSE-RU ... ITIES.html

There is also a binding in the shop of those house rules.

White Arts spirits from CH are described as incapable of doing wrong. But grey/dark spirits are. Many bound grey/dark spirits will be fine. House rules make things clear for your spirits, as well as giving you less to fret about. So even with a spirit family of only White Arts / light natured spirits having a couple of basic house rules can be useful for you all.

There are useful discussion threads in this forum on house rules. (It sometimes can be easier to find topics by searching google, eg 'creepy hollows house rules'.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I agree with Lewk. House rules are always good. I have mostly WA spirits but I do have 1 DA. I make all my spirits follow the same rules, no matter WA or DA. One of my rules is to not appear to my family members when they visit, especially my sister who seems to attract spirits and paranormal experiences. None of my spirits have been noticed and my family members are always happy to visit! :D

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”