Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Looking at dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver

Blessings

I am currently bonding with the spirits I currently have, 6. I never had any interest in DA but lately DA have been calling to me. After bonding with these 6, which spirit is a good place to start for a beginner?
Any and all advice is appreciated

Immommica

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Is there a specific dark arts spirit or species of spirit that have been calling to you? Everyone is different in what they're called to and what they have interest in. Is there a particular spirit that YOU are interested in, that's dark arts?

Personally, if you want a recommendation from me, I would start with a vampire. I'm a bit biased and love them, and that's what I started with when it came to dark art spirits. Gargoyles, too, I've heard are great for DA protection spirits. Its possible others could recommend a more "beginner friendly" DA spirit that's beyond my simple knowledge of what spirits are out there, too.

I do want to point out that there is a range to being DA, where you're on the lighter part of the spectrum or darker part of the spectrum. Any spirit type can be a lighter DA or darker. So if you're interested in a particular type of spirit, say Vampire for example, you can always ask the conjurer that you're interested in a vampire who is on the lighter side to begin with :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Immommica
new here
new here

Thanks Featheredstar!

That is solid advice! I had not thought if that

Blessings
Immommica

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Immommica wrote:Thanks Featheredstar!

That is solid advice! I had not thought if that

Blessings
Immommica
If you like Dragons maybe a dark one ? Psy Vamp maybe or gargoyle . I do recommend a wraith if you want one low maintenance 1tu

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I have a Fae who I absolutely adore who is considered DA, she completely changed my perspective on DA's after bonding with her. Literally one of my best friends in the spirit realm.

I also just made my first purchase of a Psy vampire (thankyou lolaberry!!), who I'm extremely excited to bond with. He is my first vampire and from suggestions and research this particular entity seems like a great fit for me to start my journey with vampires and into other DA beings. I also have a gargoyle, my keep adores him but he doesn't communicate with me as much, I think he just enjoys keeping himself busy on my rooftop as I'm in the city and there can be some unsavoury beings both living and spirit that roam around here. He makes sure the keep and lists of allowed spirits, are the only ones allowed through.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Immommica
new here
new here

I do adore dragons and just may get one

Thank you for all the suggestions

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

MysticEmpath wrote:I have a Fae who I absolutely adore who is considered DA, she completely changed my perspective on DA's after bonding with her. Literally one of my best friends in the spirit realm.

I also just made my first purchase of a Psy vampire (thankyou lolaberry!!), who I'm extremely excited to bond with. He is my first vampire and from suggestions and research this particular entity seems like a great fit for me to start my journey with vampires and into other DA beings. I also have a gargoyle, my keep adores him but he doesn't communicate with me as much, I think he just enjoys keeping himself busy on my rooftop as I'm in the city and there can be some unsavoury beings both living and spirit that roam around here. He makes sure the keep and lists of allowed spirits, are the only ones allowed through.
Aww your welcome 1lt . I am 100% sure you will love him. I very nearly got a gargoyle but ended up with a Headless horseman and Grim reaper , sooooo unlike me but I was guided to them buy whom Im not really sure .Keep us informed about your Psy .

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Immommica wrote:I do adore dragons and just may get one

Thank you for all the suggestions
I got a penumbra from Mystic Oceans a year ago and she is more dark arts, and boy is she powerful! She is a living Entity. Before I had her vessel I asked her to help me when I had travel sickness on holiday , less than an hour later I was 100% fine and riding on a steam train <3
She has even caused someone very bad to keep having falls when I asked for help , long story but the person is Im sure half evil 1la

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”