Could Spirits in Our Keep. Effect our Mood?

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I keep getting angry a lot. But for unknown reasons. Like doing nothing in particular. Then suddenly get mad. I shouldn't be getting mad. Especially just like say watching TV and or bed. I don't believe it's due to my recent upgrade in meds. I've been going to counseling to. Recent of this past Tuesday to. Was curious. Many thanks.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Absolutely! This would be effects of the DA and BA if you have any. You should ask them to ease up on their energy if possible. They may not realize the toll it's taking on you. If this is a recent phenomenon you should take a look at your most recent companions that were added to your keep.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

Absolutely! This would be effects of the DA and BA if you have any. You should ask them to ease up on their energy if possible. They may not realize the toll it's taking on you. If this is a recent phenomenon you should take a look at your most recent companions that were added to your keep.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

Sorry for the double post, I don't know what happened there...

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

They *could*, but a very specific and rare form of bipolar can do this too. Discuss it with your care providers.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

From stories that I have read....the answer is yes, but let's not jump straight to 'unseen' cause.

You said you got angry a lot, since when this happened? And you said you are under meds, and got an upgrade to boot.

If you just sit still, doing and think of nothing, goes WTFRAGE next, under healthy mindset I will think that this is something to do with yourself / your personality.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

My first thought is yes it could be DA/BA spirits or entities ...but I am someone who has a ton of darker spirits and demonics, and I rarely have mood problems or issues with my emotions. Even during adjustment periods it wasn't so much a problem for me. (But then again, I'm only just one person speaking on my own experiences so who knows)

So I'm lead to say it could be some underlying thing or mental health-related. A lot of people will always say look to the rational explanation first so that usually ends up being: -maybe- it's your meds after all - BUT anyway..this is just what I think.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Always lean into the medical / psychological and evaluate that as a cause first. To that end a good start could just be keep a journal. When the mood swing happens write down what you were thinking of, what you were watching on TV - look for a pattern, triggers, etc. Of course, bring that with you when you see your councilor / therapist and talk about the swings. The journal will help that discussion. How do they make you feel, all that stuff? Try to pin down a mundane explanation FIRST.

Given your current reference toward counselling and treatment, this would be the most likely cause.

That said, it *is* possible new DA spirits in your keep can cause this sort of swing, and it's typically quite temporary. I experienced a rough time of this one week after new spirit purchases I had made in October or November. I was on a rampage for a few days. Would get ticked off at the drop of a hat. Then, I woke one morning and it had just stopped, I felt back in control, my happy normal self. It did not recur, so I am fairly certain it had to do with the conjuring (which would have been my Headless Horseman). So, yes, it does happen sometimes.

However, if you're spirits are not newly arrived, it is possible and fairly likely that they are not the source.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

While i absolutely agree that the medical route should be sought out, i personally find that when my OCD meds got to strong their affects diminished, you can still address the spiritual side as well.
As stated, new DA can cause mood swings, but another possibility is your own development of powers. If you have some latent empathetic or clairsentient skills forming you could be tapping into the emotions of DA spirits who've been with you for awhile.
A third possibility would be an unbound around you messing with you're emotions.

I'd personally discuss with you're doctor about the possible affect of your medicinal increase, while also practicing grounding yourself whenever you feel an emotional spike.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:They *could*, but a very specific and rare form of bipolar can do this too. Discuss it with your care providers.
Many times I wanted discussed I might be bipolar. But my primary care providers. Refuse to do tests. They don’t believe I’m bipolar in anyway, shape and or form.

Return to “General Questions”