Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lady Jay wrote:
Cell28 wrote:
nightraven14 wrote:Great points about organization! I need to get more organized.
ooh yes, me too..!!
my vessels are all over the place.. :oops:
I'm personally VERY particular about where I place all my Spirits, and the space HAS to be clean (NO DUST! yuck hehe). Also, within this space, each is placed in a particular spot and that "spot" doesn't change. OCD Spirit Keeping haha :lol:
The place I picked for them (with as much consideration for whether they would be ok there or not, as I could allow, since the options for where I can in fact place them is not a lot) becomes my "personal space" with them and I am like a grizzly bear protecting his cave when it comes to their space! ::facepalm:: ;)

I feel them having their own space in my house is JUST as important to THEM, as it is to me, and I take a lot of pride in the way I set it up for them. It's also a sign of respect for them, to me personally at least. :heart:

Besides which, it is also a fantastic way to lose a LOT LESS VESSELS when you make an effort to keep them in one particular spot :)

it's super funny, because being this way about my Spirits has actually spilled over into all other areas of my life. BEFORE Spirit Keeping, I would describe myself as an "organized mess" hahaha. Nothing felt like it needed to be "tidy" or "in it's place" - I am more neat in general now, and I like to put everything in a "place" and not have it scattered around :) So Spirit Keeping has been good for me in this aspect too!

OCD spirit keeping..lol. I may reach that point. My space is limited due to cats that like to jump everywhere and play with my vessels.. ::facepalm:: I hope my spirits help me things nice and tidy. Maybe I need a Brownie :think:

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I have three places where I keep my spirits.

I have an older TV... not one of the flat ones you hang on your wall, but one of the ones that's a big, awkward square. It has a flat spot on top, and ALL my DA spirits have their own houses up there. My BD has his box, and his things, and then my Catoblepas has his bag, with his things, and then my Wraith (who's actually got the most stuff - a bag of blue onyx runes, two black candles, a connecting stone, a necklace charged with all sorts of different protective spells, a spirit offering stone, and his obsidian stone he loves so much, plus an agate with Barrier of Protection Spells cloned on it) takes up the middle spot, then my Hag and Tuatha de have their little charging cauldron, then my Gregori Watcher has his spot with his things, and then finally my Harpy has her charging box with her things. Sometimes my Watcher hangs out with my Hag and Tuatha de - in fact, they recently decided they all want to be on the same chain. It's a weird friendship, but they're now sharing EVERYTHING. :wtf: lol

Anyway, next to my bed, on my bedside table, I have the spirits who deal with Love - right now it's just my Nympho and my Hippogryph; my Nympho has a charging box full of his things, and my Hippogryph has his dish with all of his things... and all the spells I've got that have ANYTHING to do with love of ANY form go there, for them to play with. They share the spells quite well, although they do have a preference... My Nympho prefers the self-love spells, while my Hippogryph prefers the Universal Love spells.

My 5 Gods have their own altars, one in the north, one in the east, one in the south, one in the west, and one in the center of the house, according to their elemental associations, and I have a central work altar with all MY tools.

The rest of my WA spirits all have their own spots on my dresser... my dresser, which is quite large, has a mirror with shelves in it, so some of them have claimed shelves, while others have claimed spots on the top of the dresser. Their charging boxes or dishes, along with all their treasures, are all kept in those set locations.

My ancestors have a tiny spot on my dresser away from everyone else.

All my spells are also in spots somewhere on the dresser - I have them organized according to purpose: Healing, Psychic and Wisdom, Motivation and Personal Growth, Protection, Protection/Healing/Cleansing (This category is for pieces with multiple uses), Success and Luck, Wealth and Prosperity, Spirit Bonding, and finally Nocturnal Spells. (That last has the fewest pieces, but is honestly my favorite category - naturally.)

I keep my spells in their bags, and when a spirit doesn't want to be on me or under my pillow, their vessels hang out with their things in their spots.

I do this because, honestly, I have a HORRIBLE memory. If I don't keep everyone in the same place, if I don't keep all the spells in their bags, and in their appropriate piles like I'm some kind of hyper-organized OCD person, I forget everything. That necklace my Wraith has? Not a CLUE what's on it. Used to have a record, but my HD got a virus back in June-ish, and I lost the list. So now? No clue.

Two nights ago, three of my DA spirits wanted to spend the night (as I'm getting ready to do ANY activity - getting up in the morning [who wan'ts to spend the day with me today?], going out for whatever reason [who want's to go with me while I do this activity] or getting ready for bed [who wants to sleep with me tonight?] I always ask the whole household what they want, along with what spells they'd like me to use - sometimes my neck and fingers and wrists look like I'm a bizarre jewelry stand, and my pockets bulge with stones in a rather awkward manner I'm SURE looks like I've got odd growths lol) - so I put their vessels on their chains and put the necklaces around my neck, took their connecting stones (making careful mental [smh - silly to do it that way, I should have written it down] note of which one was which) and other spirit-bonding spells, and put them into a bag to put under my pillow, and went to sleep... The next morning, I'd completely forgotten which connecting stone belongs to whom. I think I got it right, and they're back in the right baggies... but it's always possible I didn't.

Anyway, that's how I keep myself organized, to the best of my ability. I'm starting to think I need to create an album somewhere online where it can't be lost, where I take pictures with my phone, tag the spelled and spirited vessels appropriately, and thus have a record.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet the Clearly Amnesic

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Such a wonderful thread. Over the past year, the places I'd keep my spirits changed. At first all I had were the charging bags, and then Merchendiver was able to get me a small charging box, which then required me getting a second box. Then I had to get an even larger charging box that worked out wonderfully. Yet a problem soon became obvious because I had too many and all three boxes were full. Then, by some wonderful miracle, Talondri happened to trip over a wonderfully sized box at the local good will and was able to work her magick on it, so now I have a wonderfully sized charging box that everyone is slowly moving into. It certainly makes my life much easier. I am working on getting everyone's info into a binder that can go with it, but at least I am no longer feeling like I am loosing my marbles. Soon all of my magickal pieces will have a box of their own and I won't have to hunt all over for them.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Bump for Spirit Day :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

I really like these Magnolia, great tips.

Tracey2528
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn & Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Love this thread, great tips for us newbies, my bedroom is slowly becoming a spirit playground with each of them having their own little spot. I like them with me when I sleep, I feel they are more active at night by their own choice and they give me some amazing dreams.

Tracey x

The alchemical concept of life and matter lies at the opposite pole of that of the current scientific community. Science is trying to find out how matter created life. Alchemy states that life created matter.

Alchemy affirms that at the origin, there is consciousness. Consciousness is the need to Be of the Absolute.

In order to satisfy this need, consciousness created life, and in order to evolve, life created matter. – Jean Dubuis
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
Zodiac:

i always keep all my angels in the same recharging pouch . I hope i'm ''organized'' enough :$

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I am glad this was bumped. This will help us all.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Bump for International Spirit Day 1s

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Bumping because I want to share my experience-most of my vessels I know who it belongs to, but a few of them I can't remember which ones belong to who-I had wrote it down so incase I know who they belonged to & if I needed to bring the vessel with me, but some how it got misplaced when I moved two years ago, so I am concerned about any issues that may come about as a result! But on the brighter side I had bought a charging box just for my spirits & vessels so I won't lose any of them!

:3

Return to “Seminars”