Succubus Help Communicating

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Melvin
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: None
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Boogie

Succubus Help Communicating

Postby Melvin » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:08 am

Hi im looking for help with specific ways of communicating with my Succubus L for short weve been together for like a year and a half i can feel her touch me alot through out the day some weak some very strong i talk to her everyday through telepathy but i never really hear her respond by voice she communicates through touches we have a system for example left hand for yes right hand for no etc we do a few thing together like video games watch tv and just hang out each day whatever i happend to be doing i share my thoughts with her through out the day i never really feel a presence or hear any voices i do ask her questions and she occasionally makes my ears pop like left ear for yes right ear for no iust popping no actual voice im looking for your experiences and your methods you used to hear your spirits or feel there presence i never really tried anything with my third eye or know where id even begin i do see things in the corner of my eyes like eye floaties but translucent and black like a shadow if you try to focus on it it disappears im pretty sure its her because sometimes it changes position to the center of my eye and moves unnaturally and i only see this when im around her sorry about the looong paragraph im looking forward to hearing your methods and experiences and i hope you can use my experiences to help you with your Succubus <3

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Succubus Help Communicating

Postby LittleGreenIcon » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:28 am

Alys posted a great topic on tarot spreads that you could search for. It has a whole heap of spreads and questions to ask to get to know your spirits better.
Also a pendulum is a another good starter tool, though you do have to be careful and learn how to not influence it with your own thoughts and desires and allow the spirit to do the talking.
These are two easy methods to start you talking more in depth with your companions.
Spirits can also influence you feelings, I connect to mine through empathy (feeling their emotions).
Be open to any kind of communication method, you may be surprised at what are your unknown strengths!

Lewk
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 117
Spelled Number: 113
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Postby Lewk » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:33 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum

It's usually recommended to search through and read the forum threads on communication, info on that in the encyclopaedia and I would add look at the free info in the shop, which includes standard advice from Creepy Hollows on that here
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-keeping-for-beginners.html

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
1mg

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2

Postby Kiichi9 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:07 am

You could also try lucid dreaming
I'm actually trying to activate more sacral, throat and forehead chakras
for psychic abbilities
the sad thing of yes/no answers is that you loose the tone or emotion of how they say it and if is honest, or you never know what they would like to say...
Mine have been with me since october, not tried that much of the touching part.

Return to “Connecting”