Water Charging/Charging Vessel

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

I put it under this topic rather than under the Djinn topic because it has more to do with healing and enhancing than it does with the vessel itself. In the past month and a half I been doing some experiments with Water Charging. Essentially what I been doing was taking a bottle, fill it 3/4 up with water and placing it near my stereo speaker. I would then use various brainwave entrainment. Subliminals, Morphic Frequencies and Isocchronic tones. More or less to see if charged water would be effective and faster on my body and mind than simply listening to it. After a few days of charging and drinking the water I noticed some spectacular effects that seem to steadily work in my favor.

So I figured if that could happen to me, I could probably be able to enhance my spirits. Now because most spirit vessels are crystals and gemstones. Which by themselves have the ability to charge the water, it seemed like two birds with one stone. As I write this I am currently on my latest experiment. I took the vessel of my first Djinn, A marid whose vessel is within an amethyst sphere, into the bottle of water and placed said bottle back to my speaker.

I believe that if I do it right, not only will I be able to enhance her abilities, I would also be able to mix some of her energy with the energy that is charging the water. Effectively strengthening our connection. Which would make it easier for us to work with one and other. Let me know what you all think.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Sounds good. Let us know how did the experiment with your Marid djinn's vessel turned out.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

divineseeker wrote:Hello,
Sounds good. Let us know how did the experiment with your Marid djinn's vessel turned out.
Well I just finished it an hour and a half to two hours ago by this Message's time stamp.

Bare in mind I am still a novice at water charging, but I assume the tiny bubbles that appear in the water are the result of the charge through the speakers. The bulk of which surrounded the vessel. If I'm wrong let me know. But I had the water charging for at least an hour or so.

Essentially because the bottle was big I had difficulty getting the vessel out, so I drank the bottle. Doing my best to avoid swallowing or choking on the vessel. Once empty I took the vessel out. It felt heavier than it felt when I put it in and I felt what I can only describe as a sensation similar to static electricity. But without the painful shock. Just crackles all over the vessel. So I would assume it worked.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing dook wrote:Something like this?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uENITui5_jU
Something like that, but not to that extreme. I basically filled a bottle of water and placed it in front of a speaker. I played the entrainment I wanted to play, in the case of this experiment a morphic frequency, left it on repeat for a couple of hours and drank the water. However in this case instead of merely drinking the water or charging it, I placed my Djinn's vessel into the bottle to see if it could both use the Amethyst's natural ability to charge water with it's energy, while at the same time use the energy from that entrainment to charge the vessel through the water. The result was quite interesting.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

My personal reaction is it's not something I would do. For a couple of reasons. Firstly I'm over sensitive / delicate about slight variations in patterned energy and might well trigger a psychosomatic reaction in my body from drinking water treated that way.

Secondly I'm excessively cautious about upsetting the vibes /energy in a spirit's vessel.

I've got some from some seller(s) that caution about getting the vessel wet and to recharge them using a specified method after cleaning them.

Unless the seller told me it is safe to mess about with the energies on that spirit's vessel, I would avoid messing about with it in the slightest. I would hope the recommended charging energy or an approved charging box would keep the vessel and binding's energies in a good state.

This is not to say that your vessel and binding isn't fine with what you're doing. I don't know, to be honest.

This is just my own perspective.

I have other methods for charging food or drink with precise energies or wishes that I can use in any case. I might ask a spirit that can act as a familiar to help me do that more effectively but that would be all.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote:My personal reaction is it's not something I would do. For a couple of reasons. Firstly I'm over sensitive / delicate about slight variations in patterned energy and might well trigger a psychosomatic reaction in my body from drinking water treated that way.

Secondly I'm excessively cautious about upsetting the vibes /energy in a spirit's vessel.

I've got some from some seller(s) that caution about getting the vessel wet and to recharge them using a specified method after cleaning them.

Unless the seller told me it is safe to mess about with the energies on that spirit's vessel, I would avoid messing about with it in the slightest. I would hope the recommended charging energy or an approved charging box would keep the vessel and binding's energies in a good state.

This is not to say that your vessel and binding isn't fine with what you're doing. I don't know, to be honest.

This is just my own perspective.

I have other methods for charging food or drink with precise energies or wishes that I can use in any case. I might ask a spirit that can act as a familiar to help me do that more effectively but that would be all.
Much of the reason why I do water charging in general like this, is because my subconsious is kinda shoddy. At times it can react properly to the frequencies by listening to them and the channel I got this specific frequency from is on the level and has for the first time since my accident with the Theta waves, produced significant results. Nothing big, but enough to tell me it's working. Howver for some strange reason, my subconscious, whether it's through severe mental blocks or something outside it influencing me, seems to get the impression that I am not really inviting this into me. So I figure if I couldn't go directly to my mind I could bypass those blocks by introducing the energies in my body. Like a benign Trojan Horse if you will. I have merely just charged water and drank it with various frequencies endowed into it in the first initial run. The results made me feel strange like something was changing both in my body and my head. So I figured, if that could happen to a mortal like me and these vessels can be charged with spells, why not do the same with morphic frequencies. My Djinn among most things prefers to live in the lap of luxury so to test it I used a frequency specifically catered to attract wealth. As mentioned before the result was pretty interesting. Upon getting the vessel out of the water, I felt what I can only describe as a crackle. Like some kind of static electricity. Only without the painful shock that comes with it. To make it short, I was essentially enhancing gifts that were already there while at the same time binding myself to her energy in a unique way.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

It does sound very interesting and encouraging as an experiment and it does seem to be producing interesting results for you.

My comment was just in response to your request for comments. Of course I can only say how I approach these things.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote:It does sound very interesting and encouraging as an experiment and it does seem to be producing interesting results for you.

My comment was just in response to your request for comments. Of course I can only say how I approach these things.
I appreciate the comments regardless. As I post, I am continuing the experiment with other frequencies that pertain to her natural abilities. I figure if I do it long enough our connection will be stronger and we might be able to see each other more often than just random whims. She's just as eager to do this as I am. I can feel it.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Just bumping the thread. The last experiment garnered the same results as the first. While I will continue with the vessel I let it rest for a while. Even my spirit felt like she needed a break. But I am happy with the result so far. Now I am taking it to the next level. I recently just acquired a bottle of the same volume as the first one. The purpose is to put it on the other speaker. However I do not plan on using just water. I am placing a bottle of water on one speaker and a bottle of tea on the other. This specific brand is black tea mixed with green tea. An industrial strength recipe I have made in the past to boost my metabolism. I took a big risk trying it before so I won't go into the details on how to make it, because I know the caffeine content could be deadly to some people.

Essentially what I plan to do is charge the tea with the morphic frequencies I been using before. Only the vessel won't be placed in either bottle this time. But the purpose of this experiment is that I am taking baby steps to further incorporate these frequencies in my body. I will let you know if I succeeded.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”